• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack Wynand vs Subject Delta vs Booker Dewitt

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Bioshockparallels7
While testing out her powers, Elizabeth accidentally creates a three way fight between the protagonists of the BioShock series.

Jack: Has access to all of his weapons with max ammo and upgrades, 5 First Aid Kits and 5 Eve Hypos, and all Plasmids with max upgrades.

Delta: Has access to all his weapons with max ammo, all equipment, 5 First Aid Kits and 5 Eve Reserves, all Plasmids with max upgrades, and the Little Sister IS on the battlefield.

Booker: Has access to all his weapons with max ammo and upgrades, 5 First Aid Kits and 5 Salt Vials, All Vigors with max upgrades, and Elizabeth IS on the battlefield and can assist Booker but cannot directly fight or use her Tears aside from opening minor Tears and supplying ammo, Salts, and First Aid Kits.

All are in character, No prior knowledge or prep time, Takes place in Rapture in an indestructible version of the final area of Burial at Sea 1 (Essentially a multi-leveled area with the Skyhook rails), Start 15 meters away from each , victory by KO, incapacitation, or death. Who wins?

Hmmm, I'm not entirely sure. I might say Delta due to having superior durability and strength. Booker has military experience so I would probably place him above Jack.

Might have to give this too Booker, those vigors I think will give him the edge.

Also with Elizabeth helping him in think he could pull through.

Wolfe1235 said:
Might have to give this too Booker, those vigors I think will give him the edge.
Also with Elizabeth helping him in think he could pull through.
Bro

Bookers vigers are maybe on par with Subject deltas Plasmids

But anything Bookers Vigers can do Subject deltas plasmids and Gene tonics can do but better

Not to mention once Bookers Salt runs out he needs to find more or Elizabeth needs to find more

Delta has a system that feeds him more eve from reserves

Now i know what your probably thinking But possession Could turn it around for Booker

And Subject delta's Telekinesis can Literally lift Booker or jack and use them to block the possession

Not to mention Subject deltas Weapons are just Superior to Jack and bookers and he can carry nearly as many as Jack

SO yeah Subject delta should win this with High difficulty

1, Subject Delta (60%)

(via everything except military fighting skills when compared with Booker)

(via everything with Jack)

2. Booker (20%)

3. Jack (20%)

Delta takes this one based on physical stength alone. Both him and Booker can easily put Jack down with little effort, so I give it to Delta.

Back