• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Subject Delta CRT.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
OK, so Delta should have Resistance to Mind Manipulation based on what Eleanor tells him here about Sophia "not being able to toy with him like that again". Pretty straightforward imo. While im thinking about it, what would his Genetic Study Camera count as since it allows him to learn from the enemies he fights and pick up new abilities or skills from them? Would that be Accelerated Development or something?

Edit: Big Sisters should also have Resistance to Mind Manipulation since they're also immune to the Hypnosis Plasmid, including Eleanor. Big Daddies and Brute Splicers are also stated to be immune to Hypnosis until it reaches level 3 so they should also get the Resistance. Also why does Subject Delta have Class 1 LS but Regular Big Daddies have Class 5 LS? Same question but for Big Sisters, they have Superhuman LS, but Class 10 with Telekinesis. Where does that come from and why not just scale them to the Big Daddies and Delta, at least somewhat?

Last edited:
Nevermind, it should be both Accelerated Development and Biological Manipulation given that it can produce a Gene Tonic for you when you Max Out the Research for each individual enemy type.

OK, so Delta should have Resistance to Mind Manipulation based on what Eleanor tells him here about Sophia "not being able to toy with him like that again". Pretty straightforward imo.
Is this following a mind control scene?
While im thinking about it, what would his Genetic Study Camera count as since it allows him to learn from the enemies he fights and pick up new abilities or skills from them? Would that be Accelerated Development or something?
Power mimicry? Dunno verse
Edit: Big Sisters should also have Resistance to Mind Manipulation since they're also immune to the Hypnosis Plasmid, including Eleanor. Big Daddies and Brute Splicers are also stated to be immune to Hypnosis until it reaches level 3 so they should also get the Resistance.
seems fair
Also why does Subject Delta have Class 1 LS but Regular Big Daddies have Class 5 LS? Same question but for Big Sisters, they have Superhuman LS, but Class 10 with Telekinesis. Where does that come from and why not just scale them to the Big Daddies and Delta, at least somewhat?
Some older verses tend to have inconsistent tiering like that yeah, sometimes with no justifications

OK, so Delta should have Resistance to Mind Manipulation based on what Eleanor tells him here about Sophia "not being able to toy with him like that again". Pretty straightforward imo.
Agree.

While im thinking about it, what would his Genetic Study Camera count as since it allows him to learn from the enemies he fights and pick up new abilities or skills from them? Would that be Accelerated Development or something?
Sounds like Information Analysis and Reactive Evolution.

"Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue; this can mean growing to become more resistant to certain methods of attack and certain abilities, developing new powers to better defend one's self, or just becoming more powerful to become an even greater threat"

Big Sisters should also have Resistance to Mind Manipulation since they're also immune to the Hypnosis Plasmid, including Eleanor. Big Daddies and Brute Splicers are also stated to be immune to Hypnosis until it reaches level 3 so they should also get the Resistance.
Agree.

Also why does Subject Delta have Class 1 LS but Regular Big Daddies have Class 5 LS? Same question but for Big Sisters, they have Superhuman LS, but Class 10 with Telekinesis. Where does that come from and why not just scale them to the Big Daddies and Delta, at least somewhat?
Just like Armor said, older verses that don't have many supporters to them tend to have inconsistent ratings and Bioshock is one of them.

Last edited:
Is this following a mind control scene?

Power mimicry? Dunno verse

seems fair

Some older verses tend to have inconsistent tiering like that yeah, sometimes with no justifications
The opening cutscene has the main Antagonist mind control the Protagonist and force him to commit Suicide, so yes.

I'm leaning towards Deceived said tbh.

Yeah.

Makes sense, good thing I asked for some Calcs to be made for LS Yesterday.

Actually he just needs straight up Healing for both that and the fact that he has First Aid Kits that completely heal him instantly. God his Profile is so bad.

Actually he just needs straight up Healing for both that and the fact that he has First Aid Kits that completely heal him instantly. God his Profile is so bad.
Yup, he has the worst profile out of the Protag's (With Booker's being the best).

Honestly Bioshock as a whole needs massive revisions given most of the profiles are pretty dookie.

Yup, he has the worst profile out of the Protag's (With Booker's being the best).

Honestly Bioshock as a whole needs massive revisions given most of the profiles are pretty dookie.
I know, that's why I'm making this CRT so that it can be even slightly fixed until the next one.

This is just me finding out the Bioshock Verse is in shambles lol

Anyways, everything that's already been discussed and that's in the OP seems fine to me. You asked me to do a calc so I'll get back to you when I manage to do that.

Sure.

What needs to be added?.
Delta needs Healing and Resistance to Mind Manipulation added to his Profile, Big Sisters, Eleanor Lamb, Brute Splicers which have a Key on the Splicer Profile and Big Daddies also need Resistance to Mind Manipulation but the Brute Splicers and Big Daddies have a lesser Resistance than Delta or the Big Sisters/Eleanor do.

Also, minor grammar error on Delta's Profile. He's missing a comma between his Healing and his Ice Manipulation.

Back