• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Title’s straightforward this time. No time for semantics. Let’s see what we’ve got.

In one corner, we have Noriaki Kakyoin, sitting at an AP at about .86 Tons with his Stand, Hierophant Green, and a Range of at least 100 Meters! Without equal speed, he’d be comparable to Silver Chariot, reaching speeds of about 1.0929e11m/s, or about Massively FTL!
In the 2nd corner, we have Jack Noir, Archagent of the Beta session, sitting at an AP of about 1.76 Tons, and a range of Standard Melee, but Interplanetary with the Red Miles! Without equalized speed, he sits at a FTL+ rating, being able to casually perform interplanetary travel!

The rules are simple. This battle takes place at the Highschool where the fight between Jotaro and Kakyoin took place. 8-C Keys, meaning this is Kakyoin with Hierophant Green vs Jackspers Noirlecrow. They start at a range of 25 Meters away, and Jack has access to The Kings Scepter if need be. Speed is equalized, as much as I hate it, and Kakyoin gets about 30 minutes of Preparation Time to hide away and prepare for the oncoming battle.
Who shall win?

No One escapes the Red Miles!

You can’t Deflect the Emerald Splash!

Composite Tree outlives:

Last edited:
Cool Matchup.

Advantages for Kakyoin:

+More Range

+Prep Time means he can set up those weird lines hew used against DIO where if you touch them it activates an emerald splash

+Jack can't see HG (Unless I am missing something)

+Can kite Jack from a distance due to 50 meter difference

Jack's Advantages

+More AP

+Red Miles can likely deal with those green lines Kakyoin has, but that will trigger a ton of emerald splashes, so...

+Red Miles will one-shot Kakyoin

+With the King's Scepter, he can prolly BFR some of the Emerald Splashes out of the way

Overall Vote: Incon. It all comes down if Kakyoin can wear Jack down before Jack can get him, which with the King's Scepter, Jack can deal with a few Emerald Splashes, but prolly not all of them. The Red Miles puts both in a bad situation, where Jack is going to get showered in Emerald Splashes and Kakyoin can't escape the Red Miles and would get one-shotted by it.

Most things Stands shoot are invisible last time I checked. Although I think that Taxi Driver from the DIO Fight could see the emeralds- I can’t recall.

I checked the scene in the manga, the senator never saw the emeralds, he just tried to ask what happened.

Since jack can't see them, he should have a lot of trouble unless he decides to use the red miles right away, he can take several shoots but he needs to act quickly or the 20 meter mouthful will **** him up.

Question- should I remove the 30 Minute prep? I thought the 2x AP Advantage would make this difficult for Kakyoin, so I gave him a lot of range and 30 minutes of prep to hide away, but I forgot he could set the invisible Emerald Splash traps. I want to know what you guys think.

Back