• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack Fenton, Vlad Plasmius, and Fright Knight Upgrade?.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I think Vlad Plasmius and the Fright Knight should be At least 8-A, likely Low 7-C. I also think Jack Fento should be 8-A, likely Low 7-C with the Ghost Gaunlets.

Reasons, Danny in the first episode of the series is 737 Tons (Multi-City Block level+). In season one episode "Bitter Reunions" Vlad curbsomps Danny no difficulty and knocked him out. A few episodes later in the episode "The Million Dollar Ghost" Vlad beats up Danny again and this time reveals he's just a duplicate and says that the clone isn't as strong as he is.

In season 2 episode "Micro Management" Danny easily defeats Skulker by blasting his limbs off with standard ghost rays, The same Skulker who could easily hold his own against season one Danny and almost manhandled him. Also in the episode "Reign Storm" Tucker stated he tossed Ember McLai and Skulker back into the Ghost Zone. This means Danny became much stronger in season 2 yet Vlad could still easily overpower him if he wanted to without much difficulty.

In season 3 episode "Eye for an Eye" Danny fights Vlad again and this time Danny is winning but not causing any noticable harm to Vlad. Vlad then reveled he duplicated himself over dozens of times to overshadowed all the voters. Then he proceededs to punch Danny once and send him flying and caused him pain. So even after weakening himself to were Danny was able to fight him he still was capable of facing of against Danny who is at least comparable to his season 2 self who can easily defeat foes who could fight and hold their own against season one Danny who is Multi-City Block level+, Vlad even tells Danny "Fool, do you really think I'm this weak?. I'm far more powerful than you'll ever know and even now my power increses". In the later episode "D-Stabalized" Vlad creates a duplicate of himself who casually knocked Danny out with one ghost ray.

The Fright Knight is at least comparable to Vlad. He's taken his from him and got right back up and literally shrugged off blows from Danny without even flinching!. Vlad even decided to try and get the Fright Knight on his side instead of fighting him because of how strong he was. Jack overpowered and defeated Vlad with the Ghost Gauntlets.

Scaling
Vlad Plasmius

Tier: At least 8-A, likely Low 7-C

Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level+, likely Small Town level (Far superior to the likes of Danny Phantom, easily defeating him without effort, even his weaker duplicates can defeat him without much effort and after duplicating himself dozens of times he still could hold his own against Danny who around this time could easily defeat enemies who could hold their own against his season one self)

Fright Knight

Tier: At least 8-A, likely Low 7-C

Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level+, likely Small Town level (Far superior to the likes of Danny Phantom and is at least comparable to Vlad Plasmius)

Jack Fenton

Tier: 8-A, likely Low 7-C with Ghost Gauntlets

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ (Superior to the likes of Tucker Foley), likely Small Town level with Ghost Gauntlets (The Ghost Gaunlets boosted his strength to the point where he could overpower and defeat Vlad Plasmius)

Thoughts?

Well if Danny is high end 8-A and if Vlad can stomp him after getting weaken by about a dozen times i think it makes sense.

I can agree with the upgrades for Vlad & the Fright Knight. For Danny I'd need some time to think considering he spent the whole episode do no damage & basically getting rag-dolled compared to FK & the whole series he spent with a consistent & fairly noticeable disadvantage against Vlad. It seems he only temporarily over powered the Fright Knight for plot reasons, and I only bring this up for a lack of him "amping" himself in most other cases when it would have helped & the episode was about to end & he had to get the sword into the pumpkin to beat Fright Knight considering he couldn't do it any other way, but it's just my opinion.

I guess we can ignore the Amp since it never amped him like that before. He can amp himself but I guess since the Fright Knight wasn't going full out we can ignore it.

However I'll replace Danny Phantom with Jack Fenton. With the Ghost Gauntlets he could beat up the actual Vlad.

Back