• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Will Stronghold

Sky High is live action, meaning it's an entire dimension higher than BnHA, Will spites the verse with a cough

(Although, Will should honestly be High 8-C scaling to his father, who destroyed a robot of that size)

1. Will is 9-B, so stomp in Izuku's favor

2. Will is Supersonic scaling from his mother who has a MHS feat? That makes no sense

This is a Fun and Games thread

And I'm pretty sure his father (who I'm pretty sure he should scale to) has a High 8-C feat

I say Izuku, with 20% cowl is faster and stronger than Will

(Is this a bashing threat against Boku no Hero academia?)

Really? With lines like "Everyone knows BnHA is ripoff of Sky High" or "Izuku sees Will using his superior lifting strength to make some massive gains, and then dies out of sheer jealousy"? Its hard to take this Thread seriously

I have to give this to Midoriya. As someone who watched both Sky High and My Hero Academia, this should be a stomp in Izuku's favor. I doubt that just because Speed's card says he can move at lightning speed atomatically means that. Don't get me wrong he is fast, but compared to other characters like All Might's mentor who is very fast, I doubt it's gonna be much a difference. Also Izuku has an attack that can level buildings, something that Will has never gone up against. I'm sorry, but for those who say Will stomps, it's the other way around for me and plenty of others

Back