• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Semi recent Yozakura upgrades mean this is a possible match up so lets try it (Probably also the most competitive matchup these two could have with each other)

Post-Timeskip Blooming Taiyo Yozakura - 158 Kilotons, Above 215 Kilotons with Spring Blooming, higher with Amaterasu. Mach 29, higher with Spring Blooming, even higher stepping on flowers and Amaterasu.

Endeavor Agency 10-15% Deku - 545 Kilotons, Upscales to 550 Kilotons with 15%, Mach 22.8, upscales to Mach 25 with 15%.

Taiyo starts off in Blooming, while Deku starts in 10%

20% is restricted for Deku

Neither have any prior knowledge on each others abilities or skills. Besides Deku knowing Taiyo's sword is electricity based before hand.

Speed is unequal

They start 15m apart

Fight starts in the forest outside the Yozakura family manor

Red haired Adult: 3 (Catbowtie, TheRustyOne, KobsterHope)

Green haired Teenager:

Last edited:
I don't know about this. This guy seems to have a lot of abilities.

Izuku has no resistance to a lot of these and he's inferior in LS as well, so he can't restrain him with Blackwhip.

He's only a little bit faster at the start, but has multiple amps. Even an attack that MHS+ as well.

Izuku is over 2.5x stronger and can be stronger with 15%.

I can't really give any more detailed opinion since I don't know anything about this guy.

I don't know about this. This guy seems to have a lot of abilities.

Izuku has no resistance to a lot of these and he's inferior in LS as well, so he can't restrain him with Blackwhip.

He's only a little bit faster at the start, but has multiple amps. Even an attack that MHS+ as well.

Izuku is over 2.5x stronger and can be stronger with 15%.

I can't really give any more detailed opinion since I don't know anything about this guy.
I can give a TLDR (Begging this aint a stomp, also this is a borderline novel)

Starting off, Taiyo will only use his True Spring Blooming after he notices Deku is decently stronger, and would still rather try to break down and figure out his fighting style first before proceeding. Cause once he uses it he's only got a 3 minute time limit so he'd have to win soon after that, but he can switch into it or out of it at essential moments, such as right before he's going to land a punch. So if Deku starts outlasting him if Taiyo uses it too soon into the fight, Taiyo will face exhaustion and tire out.
Taiyo's regen can be directly weakened by making him bleed a lot or causing his heart to stop pumping blood, however all Deku has are blunt force attacks here, and Taiyo can heal internal damage quick if there aren't things like blades still inside him. Rather Deku's best shot would be trying to knock him out clean, cause otherwise he can keep getting up.

The both of them have stamina I'd say is in a similar boat, although in the area of pain tolerance Deku has a clear edge there. For Taiyo blooming is something he can stay in for as long as a school day, so it may as well be like his base form in terms of stamina drain, however True Spring Blooming has stamina drain.

His MHS+ Attack is just a lightning strike created from his Weapon. The main purpose of it is the electricity manipulation, and the paralysis that the electricity causes as a side effect rather than the AP. He uses it in cases he gets grappled as a keep away move, since he can tank his own electricity. However in character he doesn't use it in other scenarios. So it very likely won't even be used on him. Due to the chasm in LS.
Only case I see its, which would be an optimal win con would be Taiyo using True Spring Blooming + Stepping on Flowers, tackling and pinning Deku down completely then blasting him with as much electricity as possible to KO him, or just paralyze him.

To take note of skill but I won't get in detail till others show up. Izuku from what I see on his profile has Precog he can use to predict people roughly 3x faster than him during his Joint Training Key, as well as predicting Gran Torino. While Taiyo's has him predicting people who perception blitz him however he first had to fail many times before he cracked their attack patterns (Big part is he just can't see what's happening). However that was Taiyo's first key and Blooming improves his analytical prediction. Both of them have precog feats of predicting people far more experienced than them.
Although Taiyo may have a clear edge thanks to having Extrasensory Perception, Perception Amplification and Instinctive action together on top of being a bit faster.

In terms of intelligence that's up to others to determine who is better here, since that's a subjective stat since they both have gifted ratings

Taiyo's speed amps: Stepping on Flowers is primarily a technique used to close distance, at least how Taiyo uses it, in a way to take the enemy by surprise, since it can blitz people equal to him in speed. Its used in bursts rather than consistently. Amaterasu effectively amps his speed to make him temporarily faster than a guy who was so much faster than Taiyo, that he considered him a "sandbag", then he can do a sword slash. This is a big finishing move though, he wouldn't ever use it early on. Its the strongest single move in his arsenal by a decent amount.

Last edited:
Izuku being inferior to LS makes Blackwhip worthless for restraining, so it can only be used for mobility.

I can't judge who's superior up close, I'm just going to assume due to the higher speed and abilities Taiyo has the edge there.

Izuku will likely want to play range in that case, trying to wear him down with Air Force attacks. However, Low-Mid level regeneration is a very big deal. Especially with that level of stamina. That is nothing to laugh at from what I'm reading. I imagine he can just outlast Izuku if he can't land a decisive blow, not saying he isn't capable of that.

Izuku has electricity resistance, but no Paralysis Inducement resistance. So he can still be paralyzed rather easily, especially since Taiyo's ability can effect people who have resistance. Izuku has none there so it'll probably instantly put him down with one attack, and he's open to anything.

If his speed amps are as good as I'm seeing, Izuku will not be able to react to them either.

Izuku has electricity resistance, but no Paralysis Inducement resistance. So he can still be paralyzed rather easily, especially since Taiyo's ability can effect people who have resistance. Izuku has none there so it'll probably instantly put him down with one attack, and he's open to anything.
To add further to this note I will note the cases where Taiyo can hit Deku with the paralysis. Namely if Deku tries to catch his sword strikes at any point, since its constantly electrified (Although Deku would obviously rather dodge such, especially with the limited prior knowledge Deku gets in this match), or if Deku turns it into and keeps it as a long range fight he can use the Gun form of Yae (First Yae: Clear Skies) to get access to tens of meters range although its strength is inversely proportional to how far it travels. Although in true spring blooming Taiyo gains access to a big aoe omnidirectional Electric blast, which is a move he uses when he loses his patience with an enemy, or just as a show of force.

How I see the match so far Deku's win cons would be
  • While at 15% he must land as clean and decisive of a hit as possible to do a knock out
  • Taiyo uses True Spring Blooming and uses up his 3 minutes too early so the exhaustion will kick in after which hit and run till Taiyo reverts to base form is feasible since Deku has more reliable Pseudo-Flight
While Taiyo's is about
  • Getting off a full power Kanrai (The lightning strike) or any real prolonged electricity blast at all, cause then he'll be stunned
  • Amaterasu slashing him at any vital point like Deku's head or a leg
  • If he only uses Spring Blooming when needed, he has a shot of outlasting instead
  • Using Low Mid Regen, Perception amps, speed amps, LS, instinctive action, experience edge and his own Analytical Prediction, he keeps the fight close and overwhelms him
  • Much less likely wincon but since this fight takes place in a forest, once Taiyo realizes Deku hits harder he could opt to dash into the trees to hide and go for surprise strikes instead which is feasible, just not how he would usually fight. (You can check his stealth mastery justifications)

Last edited:
Izuku's Pseudo-Flight isn't all that usable in his 10% to 15% key, Blackwhip swinging provides far more mobility.

Izuku's only real win is a knock out blow, but that can only happen with at most a 15% Iron Soles kick to Taiyo's head. Since the Iron Soles produce a double impact that is equal to the first hit. However, this seems to be extremely unlikely to happen to me.

His Endurance/Stamina along with Low-Mid regen, mean he isn't going to go down with just one hit. And that assuming Izuku is able to land that hit on his head first. Pretty sure Taiyo will be extremely on guard once he realizes just how powerful Izuku actually is.

Taiyo is clearly the victor here. Not going to claim any kind of stomp, I'll let others make that decision. The only other discussion that could happen is with skill and I refuse to debate that stuff with a ten hundred foot pole. But that can only change if Izuku is deemed superior, which I highly doubt.

Izuku has one win con, that requires extreme difficulty. While Taiyo has many conditions that lead to his victory, are extremely simple, and can counter Izuku's only win con.

Yup, hard to defend Izuku here. Taiyo has more easily obtained win conditions compared to Izuku's one win condition. Taiyo KOs.

Back