• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at High 8-C, 8% to 20% Deku and Season 1 Jack are used

Fight takes place in a U.A. Arena

Speed is =

Fight ends in K.O, Incap, or Death

My Hero Academia - "You Say Run" NITRO Remix

Hero-in-Training:0

a Samurai named Jack:8 (Stefano4444, Jackythejack, TheQuirkyBoy, Mister6ame6, Buttersamuri, MiguelABarrios, Nanazana, Stalker Maggot)

Inconclusive:0

Deku Two Heroes
If I can't save one little girl right in front of me... Then how I can even hope to be a hero who saves everyone!?

Samurai jack vetor by igorrechenberg-d7ncc6a
My mission is noble, my heart is pure. I have nothing to fear.

Jack win via superior combat skills, stamina, experience and training.

Deku superior AP with 20% may be a problem, but not something that Jack wouldn't be able to overcome, he would just avoid direct combat until Deku no longer would be capable to use that power, after that it would be a matter of time before Deku get too tired to fight back.

Jack FRA. The foolish samurai warrior completely destroys in experience and training for sure. He should be fine-

Jackythejack said:
Jack FRA. The foolish samurai warrior completely destroys in experience and training for sure. He should be fine-
Jackythejack voting for a guy named Jack huh neat

Back