• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
doesnt obito hax stomp?
He doesn't use Genjutsu in character in this Key in his fights and Kamui will be a Pain in the ass to deal with but as long as Izuku can avoid it, he can set up a situation that can potentially allow him to hit Obito.

Izuku is definitely smarter than Obito but I don't really see how he could win? Maybe if the battle dragged on long enough for him to know how Obito's ability works he could dodge Obito via Danger Sense and go for a stockpiled Fa-Jin to knock him down and possibly just pin him and use Blackwhip to hold him down. Though Obito could easily just Kamui out...

Honestly I think you might need to give Izuku prior knowledge cause I can't see him winning without it.

Well, Obito doesn't use genjutsu in that key and Deku is definitely more intelligent and battle analytical than Obito.

Deku has already faced Mirio, an intangibility user, so he has some knowledge of such power in general. Obito also won't have an easy time pulling Deku pro Kamui due to Danger Sense, Statistics Amplification and Smokescreen.

I think that as the fight progresses, Deku should notice Obito's constant moves and make a strategy to hit him. Smokescreen and Fa Jin can help catch you off guard, and Deku is a much more skilled fighter in combat. Deku's acrobatic and unpredictable movements would not have been so easily predicted by Obito.

I will be voting Deku for being much more skillful and intelligent overall, in addition to Stats Amp. + Danger Sense + Fa Jin.

Well, Obito doesn't use genjutsu in that key and Deku is definitely more intelligent and battle analytical than Obito.

Deku has already faced Mirio, an intangibility user, so he has some knowledge of such power in general. Obito also won't have an easy time pulling Deku pro Kamui due to Danger Sense, Statistics Amplification and Smokescreen.

I think that as the fight progresses, Deku should notice Obito's constant moves and make a strategy to hit him. Smokescreen and Fa Jin can help catch you off guard, and Deku is a much more skilled fighter in combat. Deku's acrobatic and unpredictable movements would not have been so easily predicted by Obito.

I will be voting Deku for being much more skillful and intelligent overall, in addition to Stats Amp. + Danger Sense + Fa Jin.
Yeah that was what I was thinking but you've convinced me that Deku may not even need prior knowledge (I completely forgot Mirio) Deku fra

Deku is in no way more skilled or intelligent than Obito. Obito also has his analytical prediction abilities from his sharingan not to mention kamui hax which deku has no way of getting around. Obito bullies deku with zero effort.

Prob Obito.

Deku is really smart and analytical but so is Obito, there is also the fact that this version of Deku is emotionally unstable which is something This Obito will be able to exploit.

While it's true that Deku will prob be more prepared for Kamui than most characters in the narutoverse the opposite is more true for Obito as while having multiple quirks is rare for the MHA verse it isn't in the narutoverse where characters can do multiple Jutsu (characters like Kakashi having a thousand Jutsu) but nearly everything else Obito can counter

1. Smoke Screen= Ninja constantly use smokebombs in combat and the sharingan can see through it.
2. Float= Naruto characters constantly fight characters with superior air mobility like giant ass birds.
3.Black Whip= Obito is into S and M aswell as the fact that he can avoid these

the only Problematic quirks for Obito are Fa jin and Danger sense but they wont last forever, Obito is a far more versatile fighter and will likely outlast this Deku if the fight lasts long enough, also Obito will eventually use Genjutsu even if he doesn't do it right off the bat.

Obito 7.5/10

I should add that Deku can likely break out of the genjutsu eventually but it will still cause him alot of issues.

Bro isn't midoriya using 100% here? Doesn't every single movement in that powerup break his body? Bruh. Yeah and I'm voting obito for being stronger.

Deku dies before he does anything because he breaks everything in his body with every movement in this key and he's fighting someone that is literally intangible

i am going to say this

saying
I will be voting Deku for being much more skillful and intelligent overall, in addition to Stats Amp. + Danger Sense + F
this is outright wrong and nothing more if you have not seen naruto just keep quiet like wtf is this? Deku is more skillful than obito? really dude common whats that
this vote is invalid, unless deku can negged intag obito it is useless and obito wins this no diff

As long as you don't call him dumb and only his arguments, it's not. But it's preferably if you don't do either of them

I mean, it took Naruto, Kakashi and Guy to even touch Obito and that's because one them, Kakashi, had the ability to interact with Obito. I doubt that there is a character in MHA that is more skilled than Obito.

I mean, it took Naruto, Kakashi and Guy to even touch Obito and that's because one them, Kakashi, had the ability to interact with Obito. I doubt that there is a character in MHA that is more skilled than Obito.
there is not, i mean ninjas who have trained and warred their whole lives? nah

Bro I was thinking about the wrong Obito... 💀 I thought this was the one that encountered Rin's death for some odd reason. Anyways changing my vote to Obito

5fc.jpg

FRA​

Back