• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) Vs. Miles Morales (Insomniac Games)

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) VS Miles Morales (Insomniac Games)​

• Fight Location: Times Square
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Villain Hunt Arc 5% Deku will be used
  • Miles Strongest Bioelectric attack is restricted
  • Both in character
Deku:
Miles Morales :
Inconclusive:
7xvNmPs.png
3Z6rWZ6.png

Last edited:
What? When did he get 8-B in durability?
City Block level (His nonstop training has significantly hardened his body), Multi-City Block level with 30%, Mountain level+ with 45% (Capable of taking a brutal elbow strike from Shigaraki, who is as strong as the USJ Nomu. Withstood a close range Air Cannon from Shigaraki, who tried but could not think of any other Quirk to put Deku down), Large Mountain level with 100% (Far superior to his 45%). At least Large Mountain level with Iron Soles (Able to withstand even Deku's strongest kick at 100% with barely no damage), Mountain level+ with Mid-Gauntlets (Capable of taking a shot from Lady Nagant's Rifle, which can severely wound 45% Deku. He is in possession of two pairs of Mid-Gauntlets that reinforce both his arms and legs)

this is his villain hunt key

the city block is his base form seemingly

Voting Miles due to Camouflage, venom attacks, and web swinging, though Deku is stronger and probably smarter combat wise.

Never mind, I bumped the wrong thread, this fight can't be used because 5-8% Deku doesn't exist in this key and if I used his base form he would still have 8-B dura. I'll see if I can get a mod to close this, my fault.

Back