• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izayoi topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThePerpetual said:
1) The one who make this profile apparently didn't read a single volume of Mondaiji-tachi

2) I have many proofs,scans and feats that more trustable than this profile

ThePerpetual said:
Please do
1) Attack Potency: Island level (reduced a Volcano to subatomic particles and destroyed pocket dimension), toStar level+ (in volume 3, his ability was described as the ability to destroy stars when he talks about his life with Leticia), his Gift bypasses durability

=> 100% wrong

*In voume 1,Izayoi shattered Algol's Petrified Beam by a single kick (Algol is a star-classes spirit)

-Scan:Laius's face distorted due to his shame. For him, this was his first time hosting an actual Game on his Community ground. But never did he expect that the battle would progress to this stage. Laius's expression continued to be distorted due to his remorse for a while longer, but he suddenly recovered his serious expression before putting on a fierce grin.

"I guess it's enough. Let it all end, Algol."

The Gift of Petrification was released.

Accompanying the discordant notes that started to fill the air once more, the Celestial Spirit Algol emitted a brownish ray.

And that was the main reason for Algol's ascension to the Demon Lord's throne. To use the brownish light to cover everything in the Heavens and the Earth and to change it with the Celestial spirit's power of the Grey Star.

Izayoi who was bathed in the brown light went straight from the front to hold those eyes with his hands—

"——……Pui![7] As a Game leader, you are still trying to use such a despicable move!"

Next, he crushed the brown rays with his foot.

……this isn't a metaphor and there's no other way to describe that act of his. The brown rays that were emitted by Algol from her eyes had shattered like a glasswork upon the impact of Izayoi's foot and showered into the air before disappearing.

"How……How is that possible!"

Laius gave a loud shout but in fact, that was the kind of action to be expected.

Even Jin and Kuro Usagi who had been watching the battle from downstairs couldn't help but cry in surprise as well.

"Negating the Gift of a [Celestial Spirit]—No, destroying it?"

"Impossible! Possessing such an insane physical power and to actually have the power to destroy Gifts too?"

*In volume 3,when he fighting Baron La Croix,Baron created a pocket dimension and Baron said to Izayoi that to destroy this place he need the power that can destroy a star.Right after that Izayoi's [another cosmology] is first awakened and taken a form that is the Aurora Pillar.He then swung it and destroyed that pocket dimension.

-Scan: The ground that seemed to be in a hurry to shrink gave out crunching sounds as the debris collided and it wasn't long after that the shrinking caused the height to be decreased, such that even the mountain of rubble from the top was almost touching the mountain of rubble from below.

In a blink of an eye, the sky had lost its height and seemed on the verge of coming down.

Although Izayoi had swung his fist for quite a few times, his level of destruction was still unable to break through this sealed world.

"Do you see it?! If you were to lose just like this, the kids will also be dead! Are you okay with that?"

"---Uu……You megane bastard!"

Izayoi bit his teeth with the strength that might have broken his molars, as he raised the speed of the swing of his punches for both arms.

Again and again he kept at it until his fists finally bled from the multiple fractures.

[Baron Croix] also seemed to have lost his patience at long last and he shouted loudly:

"You moron! With a punch that cannot even shatter the stars, how do you expect to break through [Guniee]?!"

"Then, what do you want me to do?! You megane bastard!"

"Just like what I just said! Use a punch that can shatter the stars! So long as you use your Gift, leaving this place shouldn't be a problem for you!"

Hearing the crazy request and the strange term, Izayoi was taken aback.

"……Gift?"

"That's right! The strength that you currently wield is at most the top layer of its full potential!"

Hearing [Baron Croix]'s suggestion, Izayoi stared at his own two hands.

"You say that my strength is only at a top layer?"

"That's right! So long as you use the strength that lies dormant within your body, you will surely be able to rip through [Guniee]!"

Gaining an optimistic look from Izayoi's change in attitude, a slight smile played on the lips of [Baron Croix] as he spread his arms, seeming in the mood to taunt.

"……I've said it before. Let me see the real of the unknown for myself. And you should have already realized this. That you, Sakamaki Izayoi, are more mysterious than everything in the world put together. Well then, if you do not utilize that miracle that hides within the deepest parts of yourself in [Guniee]……you will lose that chance forever!"

"……"

Although Izayoi was already having cold sweat, his mood was pumped up once more.

---Other than the first cry that he had when he was brought into the world, he had never had the chance to use his full strength. For Izayoi, the current world was one that was a fragile and dreamlike shelter to him.

However, he was now told by the other party that he can let out his full strength without holding back, and even telling him to use a dormant power that even Izayoi himself did not know of.

[A dormant power that is in the body……]

Izayoi felt his feelings soar in his chest and unconsciously raised his right hand up high. And it was due to that natural movement of his body that he realized.

To draw out the power from himself, Sakamaki Izayoi, this was the best posture.

"Just like that……You still aren't able to utilize your own Gift huh? Then just desperately swing your fists for now."

[Baron Croix] spread his arms as the swallowtailed coat fluttered behind him with the wind while he continued to scrutinize Izayoi's actions.

"Take this……Baron Croix!"

At that moment, a beam of light appeared from Izayoi's hand that tore through the Heavens and the Earth. This beam of light easily pierced through the shell of the world that was still shrinking and seemed to be the pillar that was holding up the world that was moving towards imminent destruction.

Prying through the sealed world that was moving down the road to self-destruction, Izayoi got out from the World between Life and Dea

*In volume 4,Izayoi swept away a titan with an attack that shook the stars

-Scan: Gry let out an impatient voice. He could probably see the Titans' death wishes in the their eyes. Putting strength into his limbs, he took off to help. But it was too late. The Titan who erected the tesla coil glanced at his fellow Titans and nodded in reply to their resolve. As the roar of the thunder drew near, carrying the life and pride of the TitansÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ

"ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇHah, I get it. So your pride was still intact, flunkiesÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ!!!"

ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇHe was swept away by an attack that shook the stars. The chains that the Titans used to bind Izayoi shattered to pieces, and their right hands dissolved in the lightning. The Titans had been equipped with masks, but their disbelief could be seen through them. As phantom beasts of humanity, and as fellow human beings, it is because of this that they could feel it in their bones how nonsensically unusual this human was. In contrast, Izayoi's eyes began to set ablaze with joy.

*In volume 7: The impact from Izayoi's Attack to His Highness can shake Heavens

-Scan: The hands that have been brought up to defend himself had been kicked aside and it connected to his head. It wasn't that His Highness was lax in his alertness, but the sheer rage in Izayoi's strike had made it impossible for his reaction to defend himself completely.

Although the attack had almost knocked His Highness out, he was still able to stand firmly on his feet by bringing all the strength and willpower in his body to focus on the present.

Unfortunately for him, that was the worst possible move and it was also the fatal judgement that would seal his fate in defeat.

His Highness should have flown back with the kick when he absorbed the impact.

Just a small distance away and— he would not be caught by the hand of Sakamaki Izayoi.

"You bastard……"

His Highness grabbed Izayoi's wrist and exerted pressure on it. However, Izayoi's wrist did not tremble one bit.

Izayoi had also made a back hand grab for the wrist of His Highness to give it a hard swing.

The impact, which was strong enough to shake the Heavens, caused the floor of the arena to be shattered and it formed a depression. The damage was also so deep that it was enough to destroy the subterranean river tunnels.

Having lost all his control in his fit of rage, Izayoi continued to pursue His Highness to launch a flurry of attacks; sparing no thought for the effects on the surrounding structures. He who usually spared a thought to avoid posing a hazard to others had now unshackled himself from thoughts of restrain.

*In volume 8,despite his body are seriously damaged by Azi Dahaka,he still can throw hundred of punches,each punch can destroy the stars

-Scan: Izayoi's fist could only generate a trace of movement.

Although it wasn't known what gift it had, but the three-headed dragon had the quality of a continent or something equivalent to a continent concentrated in his mere three meters of body. It was of course inevitable that his fist would be crushed.

Droplets of blood sprayed out from his broken fist. The generated severe pain, was suppressed with intense passion and male blood.

"Gaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

The indomitable fists that kept striking. Each time, accompanied by blood.

The atmosphere affected by the storm of hundreds of punches in under one second could be seen, even the lava waves were being overturned. Izayoi's foothold could not withstand the power of his might and started sinking in. Despite the onslaught of Izayoi's punches, the three-headed dragon only shook slightly.

Unable to determine the quality of the three-headed dragon, even Izayoi's fist which could destroy the stars did not stir the dragon up. The punches that were in the third cosmic speed kept hitting the belly of the three-headed dragon.

Conclusion:

Izayoi's Attack Potency is star system level,not from island to star+ level

2) Speed: Massively Hypersonic (throws punches at mach 123)

=> 100% Wrong agai

He can throw object at the 3rd cosmic velocity,which is about Mach 43.And in Volume 7,Izayoi can moving and attack at the speed of light:

The two Human figures that flitted out of the blown apart Palace were stepping upon the rubble they had created to engage in what seemed to be a melee at light speed.

The vibrations of their punches seemed to tremble the very atmosphere and every punch launched would be accompanied with a thunderous sound of an explosion.

Gazing at this spectacle, the Lesser Dragons were abuzz with their speculations.

"Are those guys……really monsters?"

It could be said as an epitome of a battle between a God and a Demon.

This was a battle that was waged like a violent storm which was astounding enough to steal the breaths of the Lesser Dragons and demonic species who were monsters themselves.

If people on par with a Demon Lord were to give their utmost effort in the fight, the collateral damages to the surroundings would also be of an unusually large scale. The grass of the courtyard were whipped up into the sky and the trees on the ground were also smashed into smithereens.

-Afterimages Feat:

—[Kouen, City of Brilliant Flames], Commercial District of the North Side

Pinning his eyes on the guy with the "µÀÀ"character on his back, Izayoi was happily immersed in the endless pursuit as he ran along the roofs of the buildings.

The afterimages of Izayoi could be seen flitting over the heads of the crowd as it shot off towards the alleys in the blink of an eye and easily outstripped the military police squads who were dispatched to secure the area.

Noticing the commotion overhead, the passers-by of the Commercial District were crying in surprise:

"Wuoooh?! What's that just now?"

"It seemed like a figure of a human just flew over our heads!"

"There're also the military police squads in pursuit. Could it be the rumored 'Kamikakushi'?"

The strong wind that swept through the Commercial District caused the people to speculate on what they had just seen. For they could only see Izayoi even if they weren't able to see the guy with the "µÀÀ"character.

And though the military police squad had chased from behind, they were unable to lay a net to surround an unseen opponent, hence only resorting to chasing after the back of Izayoi.

(If only Mandra, that fellow can widen the net of his men to surround the area, things would be much simpler……)

But it was difficult for them to accomplish that when matched up with an invisible opponent. Moreover, the opponent's footwork wasn't worse than that of Izayoi's. After all the opponent was still a Demon Lord, albeit being a third rate one.

But even so, it was still possible for Izayoi to catch up to him if he gave his all into the pursuit.

However, if Izayoi were to put his full strength behind his every step, the residential structures that weren't stable enough would most likely be blown away. He had previously destroyed a tall building that way when he had used it as a foothold to exert his full strength.

Conclusion:

Izayoi's speed is about from Massively Hypersonic to Light speed,not just only MH.

Why don't you contact some of the admins and such, get some more opinions on this? Sort of busy currently, sorry, Ill get back to this later.

Doesn't Izayoi always tremendously hold back his true power? I saw the anime, although I haven't read the novels but from what I can tell he's even more OP than what was depicted in the anime. Anyways I'm all for an Izayoi upgrade

DC/Durability: Well, the way they described it, "shaking the heavens" is really vague and lacks context as far as me, an outsider with little to no knowledge of this verse, is able to discern. I'm not sure we can use that for Attack Potency, given such ambiguity. Star Level seems pretty obvious though, "fists that destroy stars" is preeeetty clear-cut.

Speed: ...probably light-speed? I don't know, is the narrator in this context a reliable one? Also, does this context justify taking it as worded, or is this hyperbole? Sorry, again, I know just about nothing regarding this guy.

@ThePerpetual: Stars, with plural behind it. And what the hell? Mondaiji is a third-persion novel. Obviously the word came from Narrator.

Aurora Pillar is Another Cosmology, something which all Last Embryo possess and those are universes, exists beyond reality, time and space.

Back when Izayoi was still a kid, he used this against a miniature part of a massively weakened Baron's world which required attack that can destroy stars to punch a hole through it.

Then when fighting against Azi Dahaka, after having a fight to death against His Highness, on the verge of death, having his organ pierced by Azi and almost running out of stamina, Izayoi can throw hundreds of punchs that can destroy stars with utter ease.

His Aurora Pillar at this point is much more deployed when he was fighting against Baron so anything on the profile is horribly wrong.

Not that I can get anymore surprise giving this wikia.

"Shaking" isn't destroying, and I've no idea how to calculate that for you. Sorry, you've literally walked up to a random contributor on this wiki, who again has absolutely zero knowledge as to what "Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?" is. Surely you don't expect me to understand everything about it right off the bat.

See, if it's a third-person novel, then yeah, it comes from a narrator. That's not what I'm asking, I'm just asking who the narrator is. Is it an unnamed, omniscient narrator, or is it describing things from their point-of-view? I'm jsut trying to decipher what exactly you're trying to get me to understand, here.

Also, I don't really see how his fists destroy stars "with utter ease." It seems to be his benchmark, defining feat at the moment, and he seems to be putting plenty of effort into each and every one of these fights you've given me scans of.

Also, one more quick question; would Izayoi's movement speed also be Light-speed, or just his combat speed and reactions?

@ThePerpetual: I know that you have no knowledge about the LN but then instead of making the profile, at least try to find some people knowledgeable about the series before making a profile.

It is omniscient narrator, everyone in the city had already evacuated and there is literally no witness around them so unless it is omniscient narrator, you can't think of someone else.

It does not took a lot of effort.

"The atmosphere affected by the storm of hundreds of punches in under one second could be seen, even the lava waves were being overturned. Izayoi's foothold could not withstand the power of his might and started sinking in. Despite the onslaught of Izayoi's punches, the three-headed dragon only shook slightly.

Unable to determine the quality of the three-headed dragon, even Izayoi's fist which could destroy the stars did not stir the dragon up. The punches that were in the third cosmic speed kept hitting the belly of the three-headed dragon."

This Izayoi is near-death, having his internal organs pierced by Azi and completely ran out of stamina after his fight against His Highness.

There is also the fact that Izayoi can still pull out Aurora Pillar, the Another Cosmology that capable of destroy stars back that he used back when it was still premature and when Izayoi was still a kid.

"The crushed right hand, put up an aurora.

Showing something to crush the dragon, the gift that can split the dead world.

With an aurora appearing on his right hand that could eliminate the stars in the night sky, turned into a huge pillar that reached up the sky.

Able to penetrate the sky in Little Garden, in front of the gift where the omniscient demon could only call it as a [Code Unknown], the eyes of the three-headed dragon started to shake because of the shock. "

That would be his combat speed and reaction speed, travel speed is probably 4-digit Mach or higher since he has no problem travel for 98,000 km quickly but give up the idea because he was worrying about everyone who follows him.

There is the fact that Another Cosmology are universes and Izayoi's Aurora Pillar is one of then. With Buddhism's Three Thousand Worlds (the equivalent of "Universe" in modern day term) is one of them. And that Shiroyasha, who is another possesser rules all cosmologies of the infinity of universes of Mondaiji multiverse at her prime, Azi Dahaka, End Emptiness and Cornelia are her equals. That would made Izayoi and overall Mondaijiverse being far more powerful.

"This Izayoi is near-death, having his internal organs pierced by Azi and completely ran out of stamina after his fight against His Highness."

...that doesn't mean he isn't putting any effort into it. Quite the opposite, I'd imagine if he's fighting for his life he'd be giving it all he's got. Like, sure, he might be a bit crippled, but that doesn't justify an entire tier increase just on it's own. Granted...

"With an aurora appearing on his right hand that could eliminate the stars in the night sky, turned into a huge pillar that reached up the sky."

...I noticed that this said "stars." Plural. ...which might imply the possibility of this being multiple at once?

At any rate, here's what I've currently got:

Attack Potency/Durability: At least Star Level+

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+
with Speed of Light reactions and combat speed

This seem legitimate?

"A bit crippled"? You got to be kidding me, right?

Being on the verge of death, ran out of stamina and strength and even having his internal organs pierced and destroyed. Does this look like "a bit crippled" to you?

He even throws hundreds of multi-star level punchs casually added to that.

Anyone can tell that a healthy Izayoi can do much and much more than that.

He had already fought a fight to death against His Highness with everything he got at that point, the reason why he is on the verge of death and ran out of stamina and strength is because of His Highness too.

Just because he do the same in the second fight does not justified why an entire tier can't increase.

"With an aurora appearing on his right hand that could eliminate the stars in the night sky, turned into a huge pillar that reached up the sky."

The bolded word is even more important than that. Giving how there are galaxies look no different from other stars can be seen from the Earth.

The fact that he was also constantly wounded and getting closer to death in every moment in his fight against Azi would just made the feat and a healthy Izayoi ridiculously more impressive.

Massively Hyperosnic

you guys must be kidding

The two Human figures that flitted out of the blown apart Palace were stepping upon the rubble they had created to engage in what seemed to be a melee at light speed.

The vibrations of their punches seemed to tremble the very atmosphere and every punch launched would be accompanied with a thunderous sound of an explosion.

Gazing at this spectacle, the Lesser Dragons were abuzz with their speculations.

"Are those guys……really monsters?"

It could be said as an epitome of a battle between a God and a Demon.

This was a battle that was waged like a violent storm which was astounding enough to steal the breaths of the Lesser Dragons and demonic species who were monsters themselves

"The two Human figures that flitted out of the blown apart Palace were stepping upon the rubble they had created to engage in what seemed to be a melee at light speed"

Lol

SamWinchester666 said:
"The two Human figures that flitted out of the blown apart Palace were stepping upon the rubble they had created to engage in what seemed to be a melee at light speed"
Lol
This sounds alot like hyperbole...

SamWinchester666 said:
what do you mean?
The author written that

and you just rejected it?
Well, A- The narrator did, and he says what SEEMED like lightspeed, which pretty much shows he doesn't actually know how fast it is. B- Authors and people, write and say hyperboles all the time, hence why there is a term called hyperbole.

SamWinchester666 said:
do you even know what is different between character's quotes and the storytelling?
Ah, yes. Because authors are excused from hyperbole when writing the story. Look if he said that in an interview or something sure, I would agree, but he didn't, he said it in the story, and he said SEEMED like light speed.

SamWinchester666 said:
Then why he named volume 11 is strike faster than starlight?
Isn't it faster than lightspeed?
Yes it is. However, given that he says it twice, that may truly not be hyperbole.

How about this: — *Hing Ling* The sound of the flute that had suddenly appeared in Asuka's hands from nowhere resonated in the air. Perhaps it was a customized version of a flute for a simple movement of the wrist had already been able to generate the sound from the flute. But the problem was not with that movement. Seeming to have heard this sound, Almathea had traveled at light speed to protect Asuka. Izayoi or Highness,Azi Dahaka >>> Alma

SamWinchester666 said:
How about this:
— *Hing Ling* The sound of the flute that had suddenly appeared in Asuka's hands from nowhere resonated in the air. Perhaps it was a customized version of a flute for a simple movement of the wrist had already been able to generate the sound from the flute. But the problem was not with that movement. Seeming to have heard this sound, Almathea had traveled at light speed to protect Asuka. Izayoi or Highness,Azi Dahaka >>> Alma
A-This guys says light speed too much. B-Considering how frequent the term is used, I assume that it is very likely that they are SoL, unless of course it took him awhile to get there. Then, that would represent that its hyperbole, considering that the speed of sound reached him quickly

SamWinchester666 said:
Wtf hyperbole?
Why The F.....oh come on!
What? I said I would only count it as hyperbole if it took him longer to reach Asuka than it took for the sound to go to him.

Other than that I was in agreement...

1) Almathea is a she goat,not a guy.2) There aren't any thing said in the Ln that it took Alma longer to reạch Asuka than it took for the sound to go to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back