• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I've always wanted to see this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stranger gets knocked out by a rake

Let's see, in his 9B form Stranger didn't have his violent and self risking mood swings, while Tricky's insanity could cause him to act recklessly.

The toon's toonforce has also been displayed to be pretty good, as it let him to withstand blows from stuff like Bidoofs while only having problems like his head being pushed into his body. He also has Tom's low-high regen.

Though he loses out in combat skill and attack versatility, the stranger is probably too hard to put down for Tricky, and Tricky's insanity and the chance of the "higher powers" just not resurrecting him give the Toon enough of an edge imo.

What are you talking about? Rake solos us all.

Well, I was TRYING to find a 4-B match for the Stranger, but then I realized how close this would be here and was like, "YES."

Though, the clown does have two 4-B keys, considering Goldy mostly just boosts his power.

Anyways

The Improbability drive could easily shake this up and cause some shenanigans that force The Stranger's Low High into submission, but, since that's really up to RNG, I'll say Stranger has the overall advantage and take the For Reasons Above.

It's 3 for a grace here, 4 for a decisive addition.

So I guess we can have a grace now.

Unless the clown has a fourth vote.

I'll have to leave now.

PsychoWarper said:
Im guessing thats to avoid to much conflict?
I dunno. Maybe.

Anyways totally making that Beefed Godzilla vs Cartoon Godzilla thread

Well, I mean...

Stranger does have Goldy as a 4-B key.

I'll leave now. Just message me when it's made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back