• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's Joke Battles' Third Year Anniversary!

Copetan

Your local Minecraft addict
They/Them
Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Around the time I post this, three years ago, Ryukama started Joke Battles Wiki. Now, I was originally planning to post something deep and meaningful, but then I felt that this would be better suited for the fifth year anniversary, or something. Nevertheless, I do have a few things to say, but I'll keep it short.

It has been an amazing experience seeing this wiki grow from a small Vs Battles off-shot to a bustling and active community with many active users, and I thank you for making this community the way it is today. I sure hope all of you have enjoyed this experience as much as I have, and I hope we can keep it this way for the future. We couldn't have done it without all of you. Here's to another three years.

Yellowpig10 said:
it's amazing that this wiki made it so far, i was positive that this site was gonna die just a few short months ago
Me too

I was gonna wait until it turned November 30th for me before making my thread. But since Copetan already made a thread I'll just post this.

These past 3 years have been an absolute honor and pleasure to run this site. What I thought was going to be just a place to store some rejected VS pages became an amazing community and became something of its own entirely separate from VS. On top of that, we are also rather popular and get tens of thousands of views a week.

I'm not even close to the only reason for the site's success. For that, I have to graciously thank all of those throughout the years the have supported the site. All of those who have made pages and contributed. All of those who have become a part of this community. And all of the amazing admins and staff who I would not be able to run the site without. The accomplishments of this site are all of your accomplishments as well and you should feel very proud of yourselves!

Although real life issues have caused me to be less active (I still monitor the site every day though just haven't been editing as much), I still view this site as my baby and I'm touched by how well you all have been treating it.

What I'm most grateful for is all of the wonderful friends I've made on this site. People who have given me countless good memories and helped bring me up when I was down. People who honestly have helped make my day to day life happier. Thank you all!

Happy 3rd birthday, Joke Battles!

Yellowpig10 said:
it's amazing how this site that started as spinoff of VS battles wiki and now this place has a bunch of spinoff sites of it's ow
Although most of its spinoffs only have like, 20 pages or less

true, although godmodes wiki does have over 150 pages e╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Âb╠Âo╠Âd╠Ây╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Ây╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âb╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âm╠Â

Well @chewbacca they're not being pessimists if they're admiring the fact that the wiki has "risen out of the ashes", in a way

Copetan said:
Well @chewbacca they're not being pessimists if they're admiring the fact that the wiki has "risen out of the ashes", in a way
Yup, I'm glad it has survived

ZeroTC01 said:
It's always nice to see a great wiki, with all of its profiles and memes, make this far!
Thank you so very much!

Back