• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's Christmas. Not Halloween. I don't care anyway(This a fight btw)

Yes.... It's not as hax as the other battle royales out there.

There's a difference between haxed and complete insanity, YOU SHOULD ADD THE JOKER!

I mean we could, but I'd say it's more like a gigantic, horrifying moshpit at this point.
I believe it only became a moshpit because of 001's OP powers.

Yeah, good point

I probably should've replace 001 with 173 earlier... Otherwise this wouldn't be complete madness.

Anyway you guys wanna get back to debating?

Weeping angel probably does it a race of creatures, scp 173 not a chance it's clearly rock. Ash could shot it but he could also be attacked by a guy who can walk through walls or the tank wielding a bear.

Keeweed said:
Weeping angel probably does it a race of creatures, scp 173 not a chance it's clearly rock. Ash could shot it but he could also be attacked by a guy who can walk through walls or the tank wielding a bear.
It's also debateable if the Tank can survive long enough to not get hit by a tree. Along with that giant knife.

The tank would most definitely survive getting whacked with that tree. It withstands getting hit with pipe-bombs and doesn't even flinch.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
The tank would most definitely survive getting whacked with that tree. It withstands getting hit with pipe-bombs and doesn't even flinch.
As if a pipe bomb would do more damage than a tree. A Tree is much larger and wider than a pipe bomb and is easily large enough to break one of the tank's bones if he gets whacked.

As if a pipe bomb would do more damage than a tree. A Tree is much larger and wider than a pipe bomb and is easily large enough to break one of the tank's bones if he gets whacked.

The tank ingame can throw both trees and cars so,...

Keeweed said:
The tank ingame can throw both trees and cars so,...
When has a tank thrown a tree?

I think in left for dead 2 there was a mission he could do it, even if he couldn't, being able to toss a car down a street would differently be enough to survive a tree.

Keeweed said:
I think in left for dead 2 there was a mission he could do it, even if he couldn't, being able to toss a car down a street would differently be enough to survive a tree.
How does tossing a car allow you to survive a tree?

Lord Vader54 said:

EMagoIorSouI said:
The Tank is likely the most durable character here, Small Building Level durability or not.
Seems to me that all it takes to kill a tank is just 4 people shooting a machine gun...I'm positive the Tank cannot survive a chainsaw, machete, Pyramid Head's knife or a tree going through his skull

Seems to me that all it takes to kill a tank is just 4 people shooting a machine gun...I'm positive the Tank cannot survive a chainsaw, machete, Pyramid Head's knife or a tree going through his skull

But it can survive a military grade Gatling Gun with explosive ammo shooting at it for ten seconds straight.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Lord Vader54 said:
How do I explain this? IF a Person got hit with a tree(Literally like something used the tree as a baseball bat).... That person would be missing a torso. If a person was hit with a pipe bomb they'd likely lose maybe a leg, some fingers and basically anything that isn't a torso... Again. The Tank get's killed by untrained civillian's(Besides Bill and Francis) using M16's and Shotguns.. I'm positive he'd be heavily damaged by a tree...

Lord Vader54 said:
EMagoIorSouI said:
The Tank is likely the most durable character here, Small Building Level durability or not.
You mean the Tank? Who can willingly survive and tank being chopped up by an axe, get damaged by 9-A grenade launchers AND having continual heavy gun fire towards him, all while being used by 4 people, whilst rubbing it off as nothing is happening?

How do I explain this? IF a Person got hit with a tree(Literally like something used the tree as a baseball bat).... That person would be missing a torso. If a person was hit with a pipe bomb they'd likely lose maybe a leg, some fingers and basically anything that isn't a torso... Again. The Tank get's killed by untrained civillian's(Besides Bill and Francis) using M16's and Shotguns.. I'm positive he'd be heavily damaged by a tree...

M16 with incinerator and explosive ammo.

Keeweed said:
But it can survive a military grade Gatling Gun with explosive ammo shooting at it for ten seconds straight.
Surviving a Heavy Gatling Gun doesn't allow you to survive a sharp blade going through your brain.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Lord Vader54 said:
Just in case this was missed the first time.

Also, in the intro to L4D, a Tank punched through a brick wall without hurting itself in the slightest. Brick wall >>> wooden tree.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Lord Vader54 said:
Keeweed said:
Surviving a Heavy Gatling Gun doesn't allow you to survive a sharp blade going through your brain.
A gun would likely do more damage. Even with a sharp object stabbing its brain, it doesn't react, and continues what it does no matter what. If anything, it would survive an entire room falling on it.

Lord Vader54 said:
If a person gets hit with a common pipe bomb, they're going to be missing almost every part of their body. Do you even know your explosives, dude?

Also, in the cinematics, bullets alone aren't enough to kill a Tank in any fashion. The entire group shot one with automatics and all that managed to do was piss it off even further. It takes hits from grenade launchers and remains unfazed as well.

It can survive multiple explosives to the face including explosive barrels, pipe bombs, explosive bullets, and a Gatling Gun with explosive bullets for around ten seconds straight.

ESPECIALLY the Tank's expert mode counterpart. Being one who has played L4D for almost a decade now, it should be noted that a Tank in expert mode is exceedingly durable, and almost impossible to kill without losing a survivor or two, or even the whole team.

The Tank is the SCP-096 of the Valve universe.

(Little tid-bit though; if the Tank were higher tier-base, I'd love to see those two fight.)

Doesn't even matter anyway. But I'll stop... I'm honestly getting aggrivated in this god forsaken argument and the fact that I'm tired, annoyed as hell and need sleep... I'll continue whenever I feel like it

Back