• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's Christmas. Not Halloween. I don't care anyway(This a fight btw)

Pygmy Hippo 2 said:
I'm curious about something now, are there as many 9-C horror characters as there are 9-B because there's a couple missing from even this huge line-up?
They're probably equal on both sides, though it you really want to expand the super natural/horror aspect, SCP features beings that go up to large building level. (Only including the actual " horror type " SCPs, such as 173, 096, 106, ETC.)

Keeweed said:
Lord Vader54 said:
Becuz Black Hole is just gonna shitstomp. I'm blacklisting it
Then Pain Elemental stomps because it destroys everyone else's souls right out the gate.
Literally this.

The only reason I even I even requested that the Demigorgon and Pain Elemental be added was to make things more challenging for the SCP. Without the singularity bullshit going on, the Elemental's army of Lost Souls is going to murder everyone. And even if the soulhax gets negged, they explode on-contact.

Which, unless they're explicitly shown not to, everyone is assumed to have a soul. So the soulhax isn't going to be negged.

WeeklyBattles said:
Seriously, if you're just gonna restrict all of its powers then why have Clef in this fight?
.... That Gives me an Idea.

I might as well get rid of it. Issue is there isn't really another SCP that wouldn't shitstomp.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Lord Vader54 said:
Keeweed said:
Batman I can understand, but why the hell is there a random grizzly bear!
Because Grizzly Bears will eat your damn face if you look at them the wrong way
Grizzly's aren't even that significant of a 9-B character anyway, even Batman is more effective.
Anyways, the Tank would still likely win for its small building durability and immortality (Via type 2 only), as well with Pyramid Head with his immortality.
I wasn't saying they are significant(They probably would get slaughtered anyway). I was just giving a metaphor of how badass grizzly's can be(They still don't win this however.)

EMagoIorSouI said:
I say just use 001 with its natural physical abilities, being 9-B.
001 Gears is one of the weakest things here in terms of physicals. Without its hax, Jason alone murks that thing, and that's saying nothing of the Tank (who can knock around cars and smash concrete), the Xeno (who can smash through bulkheads), the Demigorgon (who can dent a bus) and Pumpkinhead. (who can rip trees out of the ground with its bare hands)

Also

WeeklyBattles said:
Seriously, if you're just gonna restrict all of its powers then why have Clef in this fight?
Lolwat

Lord Vader54 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
.... That Gives me an Idea.
I might as well get rid of it. Issue is there isn't really another SCP that wouldn't shitstomp.
SCP-173 wouldn't " shitstomp ", I mean it lost to one of the characters portrayed within this battle thread.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
EMagoIorSouI said:
I say just use 001 with its natural physical abilities, being 9-B.
001 Gears is one of the weakest things here in terms of physicals.
Also

WeeklyBattles said:
Lolwat
Well, it says on its profile that it is Wall level for easily mangling body parts of human beings with its claws.

Lord Vader54 said:
EMagoIorSouI said:
Lord Vader54 said:
Keeweed said:
Grizzly's aren't even that significant of a 9-B character anyway, even Batman is more effective.
Anyways, the Tank would still likely win for its small building durability and immortality (Via type 2 only), as well with Pyramid Head with his immortality.
I wasn't saying they are significant(They probably would get slaughtered anyway). I was just giving a metaphor of how badass grizzly's can be(They still don't win this however.)
I can see where you are, but comparing the Grizzly to all the others here, it'll die first if it were targetted immediately when the fight starts.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Lord Vader54 said:
EMagoIorSouI said:
Lord Vader54 said:
Keeweed said:
I can see where you are, but comparing the Grizzly to all the others here, it'll die first if it were targetted immediately when the fight starts.
Well how come it would be targeted first? Wouldn't everyone target each other?

EMagoIorSouI said:
Well, it says on its profile that it is Wall level for easily mangling body parts of human beings with its claws.
That's nothing compared to the other guys in this roster. Jason can punch holes in steel doors, the Tank can knock aside cars and smash concrete walls like it's nothing, the Demigorgon can dent a bus and is superior to beings that also smash concrete, the Xeno can smash through steel bulkheads and has a 101-102 ton lifting strength feat that it can perform with only one arm, Pumpkinhead can pull fully-grown trees out of the ground, and the Pain Elemental can tank hits from beings that dent/knock down steel security doors with sheer strength.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
EMagoIorSouI said:
That's nothing here. Jason can punch holes in steel doors, the Tank can knock aside cars and smash concrete walls like it's nothing, the Demigorgon can dent a bus and is superior to beings that also smash concrete, the Xeno can smash through steel bulkheads and has a 101-102 ton lifting strength feat that it can perform with only one arm, Pumpkinhead can pull fully-grown trees out of the ground, and the Pain Elemental can tank hits from beings that dent/knock down steel security doors with sheer strength.
Yeah you're right. 001 would likely be one of the first out too; if anything it should be 9-C probably.

Lord Vader54 said:
I guess I'll add 173.... Weekly is gonna love this :D
173's entire schtick involves being able to blitz its victims the moment they blink.

Speed is equalized and there are like eight sets of eyes in this roster. 173 gets wrecked even worse than a haxless 001 Gears does...

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Lord Vader54 said:
Speed is equalized and there are like eight sets of eyes in this roster. 173 gets wrecked even worse than a haxless 001 Gears does...
But nobody is a team here. They also have no clue on it's abilities.

Lord Vader54 said:
If you want, though like I said, it lost to one of the characters portrayed within this battle thread, so it wouldn't be that much help.

And if anything, 173 is one of the waker 9-B's, as it rarely even does significant damaging to walls, the closest it does often would be breaking through bullet proof window.

Doesn't matter if nobody's working together. It can't move unless absolutely nobody is staring at it.

It also can't blitz due to speed equalization, so its main sell is a non-factor here anyway.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Doesn't matter if nobody's working together. It can't move unless nobody is staring at it.
It also can't blitz due to speed equalization, so its main sell is a non-factor here anyway.
Speedblitz doesn't mean it can't kill someone. If the Grizzly isn't looking at it(Just because Speed is equalized doesn't mean 173 can't neck snap) it's done for.... Not to mention why any of these guys are gonna focus on a statue? For all I know they wouldn't give a damn if a statue is sitting there.

EMagoIorSouI said:
And if anything, 173 is one of the waker 9-B's, as it rarely even does significant damaging to walls, the closest it does often would be breaking through bullet proof window.
HAve you looked at 173's page? Its crumpled steel bulkheads before

WeeklyBattles said:
EMagoIorSouI said:
As I said, rarely. If the statue the capability of doing that it can just break through its cell door. Guess it's just a potential 9-B thing than.

EMagoIorSouI said:
WeeklyBattles said:
EMagoIorSouI said:
As I said, rarely. If the statue the capability of doing that it can just break through its cell door. Guess it's just a potential 9-B thing than.
It never breaks that door because it's constantly being watched by security cameras.

Lord Vader54 said:
EMagoIorSouI said:
WeeklyBattles said:
EMagoIorSouI said:
It never breaks that door because it's constantly being watched by security cameras.
Yes, but sometimes they don't observe the statue. Explains why they put the description of it moving whilst making stone sounds.

Lord Vader54 said:
ot to mention why any of these guys are gonna focus on a statue? For all I know they wouldn't give a damn if a statue is sitting there.
Pumpkinhead automatically knows where any and all of its targets are located. 173, regardless of its status as a statue, would be a target.

Batman is also going to have a realization of his own when he notices that the statue has seemingly teleported from one location of the battlefield to another. Even the Dark Knight movie version is attentive enough to notice something like that.

(Before anyone says anything about how Batman will be dead seconds into the fight, his most likely plan of action in this thing is going to be resorting to stealth tactics once he sees every scary ************ he's up against.)

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Lord Vader54 said:
ot to mention why any of these guys are gonna focus on a statue? For all I know they wouldn't give a damn if a statue is sitting there.
Pumpkinhead automatically knows where any and all of its targets are located. 173, regardless of its status as a statue, would be a target.
Batman is also going to have a realization of his own when he notices that the statue has seemingly teleported from one location of the battlefield to another. Even the Dark Knight movie version is attentive enough to notice something like that.

(Before anyone says Batman will be dead seconds into the fight, his most likely plan of action in this thing is going to be stealth tactics once he sees every scary ************ he's up against.)
What is exactly stopping Pumpkinhead from coming up to Batman and smacking him with a tree?

Lord Vader54 said:
MrKingOfNegativity said:
Lord Vader54 said:

(Before anyone says Batman will be dead seconds into the fight, his most likely plan of action in this thing is going to be stealth tactics once he sees every scary ************ he's up against.)
What is exactly stopping Pumpkinhead from coming up to Batman and smacking him with a tree?
Nothing. But Pumpkinhead won't have the chance to do that since another character would probably already kill Batman.

By that same token, what's stopping the Demigorgon or the Xeno from tracking Pumpkinhead the moment it disappears from view and beating the living shit out of it?

The Xeno in particular is going to be looking for isolated targets in this battle, as that's the entire race's nature in-canon. If it gets a whiff of someone/something that's alone, it will follow, and Pumpkinhead (despite its strength) is no match for a Xeno in direct combat.

Not to mention, even in the movies, Batman is far from easy to sneak up on.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
By that same token, what's stopping the Demigorgon or the Xeno from tracking Pumpkinhead and beating the living shit out of it the moment it disappears from view?
The Xeno in particular is going to be looking for isolated targets in this battle, as that's the entire race's nature in-canon. If it gets a whiff of someone/something that's alone, it will follow, and Pumpkinhead (despite its strength) is no match for a Xeno in direct combat.
How? No matter how agile a xeno is. It's not going to dodge getting smacked with a tree. Demigorgon I can accept but Xeno? No. Also Pumpkinhead has type 8 Immortality. How are they going to stop it? Not to mention even if Batman knew that pumpkinhead was coming he would stand no chance. Batman in the movies cannot survive getting hit by a tree from what I've seen. He'd die in the like the first 8 seconds of the fight before he can get stealthy.

Keeweed said:
This is the biggest cluster f*ck of a match 90% of the opponents are just chasing other opponents while a bear is either dying or siting in the background.
Not quite. The Tank would do anything but run and chase.. He'd grab and thrash/pound characters into other characters, despite being simple minding.

I still think the Pain Elemental is going to destroy everyone in the end. It's the only thing here that's equipped to deal with multiple enemies at once, and everything it spits out is going to be a one-hit-kill.

It can also fly. Most of these guys are melee-only beings who can't counter that.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I still think the Pain Elemental is going to destroy everyone in the end. It's the only thing here that's equipped to deal with multiple enemies at once, and everything it spits out is going to be a one-hit-kill.
It can also fly. Most of these guys are melee-only beings who can't counter that.
173 can snap it's neck while it's trying to kill everyone else. Pain Elemental also isn't going to survive if the Demigorgan can bypass it's minions.

Keeweed said:
This is the biggest cluster f*ck of a match 90% of the opponents are just chasing other opponents while a bear is either dying or siting in the background.
Good News.

More crazy mofo's are gonna get added :D

Back