• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's Christmas. Not Halloween. I don't care anyway(This a fight btw)

Not quite. The Tank would do anything but run and chase.. He'd grab and thrash/pound characters into other characters, despite being simple minding.

I can see the tank using the bear or pyramid head as a baseball bat, smacking other opponents with them.

Lord Vader54 said:
How? No matter how agile a xeno is. It's not going to dodge getting smacked with a tree. Demigorgon I can accept but Xeno? No.
The Xenos are aware/agile enough to dodge gunfire (including shotgun blasts) at point-blank range, and are capable of crawling on walls and ceilings. The tree (if Pumpkinhead even has one in its hands when the Xeno attacks) won't matter once the Xeno gets within a close enough range, as the only way you can harm someone with such a long weapon is by hitting them with the end of it. It can spit acid from long distances as well, so there's nothing stopping it from just hocking its acid in Pumpkinhead's face before it can swing.

And that tree won't matter anyway, since Warrior Xenos can casually smash through steel bulkheads just by running through them. Even if it does get hit, that's not going to be enough to kill it, or even slow it down.

Type 8, IIRC, takes time for Pumpkinhead to use. It won't be coming back immediately.

Keeweed said:
Not quite. The Tank would do anything but run and chase.. He'd grab and thrash/pound characters into other characters, despite being simple minding.
I can see the tank using the bear or pyramid head as a baseball bat, smacking other opponents with them.
Bear I can understand.... But Pyramid Head? Pyramid Head can easily hit the Tank with that large Knife before he can use the bear as a defence mechanism.

Is pyramid stronger? I though with those muscles he would easily be able to pick him up, but I guess not?

Lord Vader54 said:
173 can snap it's neck while it's trying to kill everyone else. Pain Elemental also isn't going to survive if the Demigorgan can bypass it's minions.
Demigorgon can't fly.

173 can't fly.

The Pain Elemental is a two-mouthed mass of flesh and hair that has no neck.

Good News.

More crazy mofo's are gonna get added :D

Chris Walker and Frankenstein's Monster? I'm pretty sure they're 9-B. And maybe even Leatherface and The Trapper?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Lord Vader54 said:
173 can snap it's neck while it's trying to kill everyone else. Pain Elemental also isn't going to survive if the Demigorgan can bypass it's minions.
Demigorgon can't fly.
173 can't fly.

The Pain Elemental is a mass of flesh and hair that has no neck.
Too bad Ash Williams has entered the contest.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Demigorgon can't fly.
173 can't fly.

The Pain Elemental is a two-mouthed mass of flesh and hair that has no neck.
173 has TK and acid and it doesnt need to snap the neck to kill

Keeweed said:
Yeah, he's likely the one of the most powerful characters here, aside from the Xeno.

Things like this don't get added to pages. They're mostly just for the fun of seeing which characters in a particular tier can be "King of the Jungle" for a while.

Uhh, Springtrap simply crawls into a vent and waits for everyone else to kill each other? I mean, that's pretty much the only way anyone is winning.

Pygmy Hippo 2 said:
Uhh, Springtrap simply crawls into a vent and waits for everyone else to kill each other? I mean, that's pretty much the only way anyone is winning.
We're talkin about trees. Why would there be a random vent in the woods?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Springtrap.

Springtrap wouldn't really have a chance either, lost against 173, would get buttfucked by all the others.

Then he hids in a rabbit hole. https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Lepus This guy rabbit hole to be precise.

Keeweed said:
Then he hids in a rabbit hole.
Good luck with that. Either Pumpkinhead, the Demigorgon or the Xenomorph proceeds to track him down, pull him out and rip him to metal shreds.

Even if he escapes by way of two out of the three coming in conflict with each other, the third will find him and kill him.

RIP me, then.

Also, I just realized there are two separate versions of Batman in this fight now. Bruh...

MrKingOfNegativity said:
RIP me, then.
Also, I just realized there are two separate versions of Batman in this fight now. Bruh...
One pretty much tears apart the other. I wonder which one would do that. lel

I have but I cannot think of anything to say; I guess it's time for ash to rip and tear until Jack walks straight through him like he did to that wall.

Back