• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's a wrap.

As you could possibly gather from the title of this thread, I am going to be leaving this wiki once and for all. There's a lot going on in this current state of the wiki that I very much dislike, ranging from personal issues and so on and so forth. There's quite a lot of unfortunate toxicity going on that gets swept under the rug, along with me just not feeling the same about this wiki anymore. Aside from those issues I also have real life obligations to attend to such as school and work, and this wiki has been taking more time away from those than I'd like. As some of you might know, I planned on leaving in the past but unfortunately got dragged into the horse shit that was the Bleach downgrades.

Not to say that I've only had negative experiences on this wiki, that's very much far from the truth as I've come to form relationships with several users, to which I'll drop some shout-out's for since a few users here genuinely deserve the praise for ethics, behavior and overall contribution to the wiki.

KingTempest: I still remember the days when you weren't even a staff member and a new user. From day one you've been a great user, with very insightful views and even managed to correct the shit profiles of One Piece to be frank. Aside from his vast effort to fix dozens upon dozens of profiles on this wiki you've also managed to stay respectful, humble of your staff promotion and are a genuine swell person to interact with. Keep killing it my man, I hope to see you progress even further with your placement here.

DragonGamerZ913: Where should I start? Possibly out of any calculation group member you've by far have been the most helpful to me, without you the vast majority of my verses that I've revised wouldn't have been cleaned up or adjusted accordingly, your always on the grind when it comes to pumping out calculations and last but not least you've also got me into Black Clover which I'm currently having lots of fun reading, and you've showcased nothing but helpful and insightful behavior since day one of being here. You're a good example to set for newer users to show how much a newer user can excel and climb up the latter.

DemonGodMitchAiben: Now we go wayyy back and while we didn't start off on the best of terms I'd say we're on much better terms and I'd even consider you to be a friend. Out of anyone on this wiki I believe you've shown the most improvement throughout the years, going from a random Fairy Tail high baller into a reasonable staff members who strives to fix profiles and reaches for accurate statistics. You've grown a lot since the time we first meet and i only hope you continue to grow. Keep up the good shit man.

Arc7Kuroi: Now you've managed to fix the downplay stemming from the Bleach verse so for that you deserve a definite shout out for all your efforts despite the massive opposing side of the spectrum. Keep up the fantastic work with the verse, and I can feel comfortable with leaving the verse in your hands. You have now earned the right to use the Turban Aizen pfp, be honored to have that privilege you've more than earned it.

If anyone wishes to contact me then you can message me privately and I'll give you my Discord handle, I'd rather not post it here as there are some users I genuinely wouldn't mind never hearing from again. Overall I've enjoyed my experience on Vs Battle's over the years but at this point in time, I'd say it's about time to move on and go onto other things.

I'll be taking my departure after my current CRT for Darker Than Black concludes and after that I'll be leaving and won't be coming back and I'd prefer not to have my account banned either. I'll take the option of fading into obscurity like the ancient relic of Vs Battle that I am.

This is a final goodbye from KnightOfAnnihilation (My original username to the OG's of this site.) singing out.

Last edited:
KingTempest: I still remember the days when you weren't even a staff member and a new user. From day one you've been a great user, with very insightful views and even managed to correct the shit profiles of One Piece to be frank. Aside from his vast effort to fix dozens upon dozens of profiles on this wiki you've also managed to stay respectful, humble of your staff promotion and are a genuine swell person to interact with. Keep killing it my man, I hope to see you progress even further with your placement here.
Don't make me tear up from this shit man😭

You helped motivate me step up in this position. You've helped so much with the stuff I try to input. You always had my back even when I didn't deserve it.

I always had issues and I wasn't the best friend at all, so I appreciate the sentiment Gin. I'm thankful for you looking out for me and having my back even when I didn't deserve it.

Be safe man.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Gin i have been a nuisance sometimes, i pestered you to do the Akame ga Kill verse revision many times
i wanted to say I'm sorry for been what i have been to you, you are a very good guy, i'm sorry for everything
i hope you forgive me
and most importantly take care of yourself,

Ah so you're leaving....
You probably have no idea who i am since i'm relatively new, so of course we have not had any converstations in the past, but i did observe you from a distance...

When it comes to you many words come to mind....Prideful, passionate, stubborn to point of going toe to toe with Mr. The smash0r OF ALL PEOPLE! And devoted soldier of his verse who even when the lord comes for him one day....he will fight on till the very end for what he loves....
I can keep going but anything i say can not even dream of convaying of what you are to this wiki, so insted i will just salute you. and all that you are

penguin-salute-t-shirts-men-s-polo-shirt.jpg
Adios Lord Gin...may you rest assured you will not be forgotten.

Last edited:
Ah so you're leaving....
You probably have no idea who i am since i'm relatively new, so of course we have not had any converstations in the past, but i did observe you from a distance...

When it comes to you many words come to mind....Prideful, passionate, stubborn to point of going toe to toe with Mr. The smash0r OF ALL PEOPLE! And devoted soldier of his verse who even when the lord comes for him one day....he will fight on till the very end for what he loves....
I can keep going but anything i say can not even dream of convaying of what you are to this wiki, so insted i will just salute you. and all that you are

penguin-salute-t-shirts-men-s-polo-shirt.jpg
Adios Lord Gin...may you rest assured you will not be forgotten.
This post slowly escalated to greater word size and I love it. Take care Gin lol.

You have now earned the right to use the Turban Aizen pfp, be honored to have that privilege you've more than earned it.
Torch accepted, I’ll keep it burnin bright and hot for Bleach here 🔥.

Ofc you’ll get to still hear my incessant ramblings off site, but I’ll miss you around these parts nevertheless. You among a few others really helped changed my mindset about this site, and contributed greatly in transforming my attitude here from negative to positive. I appreciate ya homie, you deserve the well earned break. Keep killin it out there in the real world big dawg 😈.

image0.jpg

Cya Gin, we didn't really interact much and certainly had our differences, but I'm not all that big on goodbyes so... do what you gotta do, just remember to hold your head high and laugh down those who would try and keep you down, have fun at work and school, and do your damndest to rise up and impress any and all of your superiors! Best way to get promoted!

Well, i am sure we didn't like each other at the start but that aside i am sure the wiki and everyone in it (myself included to some extent) will miss you a lot, OP wise i know it will not be easy without you.

As we say here in Brazil:

"Nunca é um adeus, é apenas um tchau"

Take care, LGS.

One last shout out, I know he's inactive but I'm still gonna shout him out. Ryukama was the best Bureaucrat that this wiki has ever seen, Nay he was the best staff member this wiki has ever seen and nobody will ever come close to his level of hospitality, kindness and his overall awesome attitude.

If you end up seeing this (doubtful.) I'm joining ya in retirement brother.

mic drop

Back