• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's a wrap.

One last shout out, I know he's inactive but I'm still gonna shout him out. Ryukama was the best Bureaucrat that this wiki has ever seen, Nay he was the best staff member this wiki has ever seen and nobody will ever come close to his level of hospitality, kindness and his overall awesome attitude.

If you end up seeing this (doubtful.) I'm joining ya in retirement brother.

mic drop
I'm sorry for replying to this late. Those kind words mean the absolute world to me, and knowing that there are those who appreciated my work here has made the decision to retire a lot less painful on me. I completely understand your reasonings for retiring and in many ways agree unfortunately. I wish you nothing but the best in your life moving forward. You've been a great member and it's been nice having you here :)

Sayonara......Gin-Sama.......

I know we haven't quite known each other for very long, but you've always been a really, REALLY cool guy to interact with and debate, both against and alongside, on several topics across multiple verses.
Most importantly, you're just a cool, straight up guy first and foremost.

You will definitely be sorely missed, but I do understand that this hobby can sometimes take away from the things that matter most in life such as personal relationships and work/school.

I wish you nothing but the best, and as unlikely as it may seem right now, I do hope to see you back here under more favorable circumstances.

2f0.jpg

I can understand your reasons to leave. We've had our differences and I've had both positive and negative experiences with you, though nothing was personal. And even though you generally had a volatile attitude that got you in trouble often times, I do feel that your sense of judgment was right on most occasions and you were someone who was direct and called bs on many of the wrong things, something I've felt on many occasions when you pinged me for some threads, and I appreciated that aspect of you.

Stay safe and happy, Gin. I wish you good luck for your future.

Last edited:
Back