• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's a Wishful Fight - Timmy Turner vs Calypso

He wishes in like 3 seconds, C&W raise their wands in 1/2, and the wish instantly happens in other. There is no beam coming from their wands or something like that, a "poof" just appears in the targets.

With his fairies, which he won't have, as I already mentioned in my previous post, making the point moot.

His fairies would bring him back or join him. But I count the vote.

No idea, they just use their magic.

The mind hax will probably work.

It is now, Timmy's reactions should still be higher tho.

Edit: higher as in "Attack Speed of x character is still faster even with speed equalized".

See literally every twisted metal 3 and 4 ending and more then half of the others.

Hell Thats literally his job

Well, Timmy still can get out of BFR thanks to his fairies tho, so thats a moot point. Not to mention that they can resurrect Timmy as well

Resurrection saves you when you're killed

Since Mindhax doesn't kill, it's moot

As is getting back from fairies assuming they also don't get BFR'd or mindhaxed

I have a few Twisted Metal games, and (correct me if you must) I really don't know who to vote honestly. Calypso is going up against a kid (and his fairies) and well I don't know how he would interact with him since the only time he'd interact with a kid was in black (the kid lost his father, and had to stay with his dead brother, Sweet Tooth..) now in Twisted Metal head on, his behavior was just "normal"/ or nice (like he wasn't all Bloodlusted or anything..) but still very Manipulative but not like in 2 or 3, remembered that an insane Clown got AWAY with his wish and killed Calypso there. Honestly, it's just who uses reality warping first, but I'm leaning towards Calypso, since I don't think he would hesitate to do so (I JUST remembered Simon wish to be "reborn" and Caylpso had a creepy smile in his face.)

Back