• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Its a Rematch? Saitama VS Rick!

Saitama during training
5265754-rick

Saitama - 1 ( DanFisamual21 )

VS

Rick Sanchez - 0 ( )

Inconclusive - 0 ( )

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

No knowledge or prep-time

This is Saitama before he started training and Rick does not have any inventions.

Win via any method

Both are in-character

Starting Distance is 5 meters

Battle takes place in a city playground.

funfact I almost made this Rick vs Motoko Kusanagi. with no equipment and speed equal instead.

The only thing in Ricks favour is his inteligence which in this scenario dosen't look very helpful. Saitama on the other hand has a speed advantage. It's not really clear what end of wall level they are. Saitama also has the stamina advantage IMO. So my vote goes to him although his motivation to fight may be a big factor

I'd vote rick, rick would play dirty trick on satama to give him time to run away, satama would give chase. Rick breaks into a house, or car or supermarket, since there in a city park these things wouldn't be that far at any time. Rick build some sort of gadget to kill satma and wins.

Confussed-Oddish said:
I'd vote rick, rick would play dirty trick on satama to give him time to run away, satama would give chase. Rick breaks into a house, or car or supermarket, since there in a city park these things wouldn't be that far at any time. Rick build some sort of gadget to kill satma and wins.
How will Rick do that with speed unequalized? Saitama is literally gonna run circles around him

Back