• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UchihaSlayer96 escreveu:
Como estou inventando se lhe pedi para pedir a qualquer equipe ou membro experiente que corroborasse minha declara├º├úo? Se voc├¬ n├úo deseja se esfor├ºar para faz├¬-lo, isso é com voc├¬.
Quanto ├á pot├¬ncia de Itachi, ele pode facilmente fazer sua namorada viver a vida toda em um segundo do Pico ou algo assim. Décadas, literalmente, em pouco tempo.

Ele pode colocar Kakashi, que tem resistência ao Genjutsu, no genjutsu sem esforço.

Sasuke, que naquele ponto era mais forte e mais proficiente com o Sharingan do que BoS Kakashi e deveria ter mais resistência, nunca foi capaz de romper seu genjutsu nem uma vez. Ele ainda tem Izanami, que pode funcionar mesmo se você for cego.

Sua mente trabalha em pessoas com resistência lhe dá mais potência.

você sabe o que, eu desisto, você nunca vai aceitar isso.

If you say so buddy. But it seems like you have nothing but petty insults, so I'll ignore you now.

@Mick

There are feats that support longer range Sharingan Genjutsu.

You call us fanboys,talk shit but at the same time you are eager to ignore the feats that support longer range Genjutsu.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Itachi doesn't open with Tsukuyomi tho

He opens with Genjutsus, anyway
He's bloodlusted here. But even IC he opened with it against Kakashi and Sasuke, so it's not a stretch imo.

Slacjow said:
@Mick
There are feats that support longer range Sharingan Genjutsu.

You call us fanboys,talk shit but at the same time you are eager to ignore the feats that support longer range Genjutsu.
first I didn't call you a fanboy, I called UchihaSlayer96 a fanboy, but if the hat suited you is not my problem, second I already said that itachi can use Magen: Shinkarasu, who sends a crow to put someone in a genjutsu, that goes beyond 5 meters. Third, I didn't say shit, I gave official data on the databook, if I'm not mistaken, you told me nothing official to fight me, only that the databook does not speak, this is not even in the rules of the site, and fourth I only called UchihaSlayer96 a fanboy. why he keeps creating power for itachi, saying that the totsuka sword does something that itachi fans invented and closed his eyes for all the data i gave, and i just gave my opinion that he is a fanboy nor was it a curse.

Well Gee, thanks for admitting that your baseless insults were aimed at me lol. How classy of you.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Well Gee, thanks for admitting that your baseless insults were aimed at me lol. How classy of you.
I already said that they are not insults, they are my opinion and you did not say that you would ignore me, so why are you still talking?

Micklovin4 said:
that's not what you said. you said "so i'll ignore you now". you say against yourself. :)
I mean if you want to be ignored so badly Lmao, sure I'll grant your wish.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Dante Demon Killah said:
Itachi doesn't open with Tsukuyomi tho

He opens with Genjutsus, anyway
He's bloodlusted here. But even IC he opened with it against Kakashi and Sasuke, so it's not a stretch imo.
He had reasons against Sasuke, and he didn't quite opened with against Kakashi, but I get it, even in IC he's not going to take long to use it

I didn't saw he was bloodlusted, my bad

@Dante

Yea, he's not exactly conservative with it lol.

But honestly I think even regular Genjutsu will work, because I think mindhax that can go through resistance is superior to mindhax that does not.

I can't say exactly how Escanor would deal with genjutsu, but in the manga and anime he took Gowther's Nightmare Teller at night and was transformed, Escanor says that this nightmare was not desperate. and he broke free from Gowther's illusion

Yeah his range is clearly over 5 meters that shouldn't be a debate check his kakashi naruto and basically every other fight he had, he was literally sitting in the chair 20 feet from sasuke as they were exchanging genjutsu

And in this case quality>quantity imo, if all gowther did was control people with no resistance that shouldnt be better then itachi who can kill u in 0.001 seconds by creating a universe in your head where he controls everything

Itachi uses the Tsukuyomi on Escanor, Escanor proceeds to go full power and blitz him. Trying to mind break Escanor only makes him stonger, as long as he loves Merlin you can't break him.

Tots Real said:
Itachi uses the Tsukuyomi on Escanor, Escanor proceeds to go full power and blitz him. Trying to mind break Escanor only makes him stonger, as long as he loves Merlin you can't break him.
"He loves Merlin". Not sure how to quantify that in terms of resistance lol.

Also btw, anything below "The One Ultimate" isn't enough to Blitz Itachi.

UchihaSlayer96 said:

I'm serious that the man is so devoted to the woman he loves that not even Gowther a doll created for the soul perpose to do mind hax couldn't break his will. The man's greatest fears actually give him hope.

Itachi's illusions aren't always terrible or torturing. Again he made his lover live out her entire lifetime happily and in peace to the point of her mind dying of old age, all in the fraction of a second. And he did this as a 13 year old btw, and he's gotten much stronger since then.

He can easily give Escanor an illusion of him living happily with Merlin lol.

Tots Real said:
UchihaSlayer96 said:

I'm serious that the man is so devoted to the woman he loves that not even Gowther a doll created for the soul perpose to do mind hax couldn't break his will. The man's greatest fears actually give him hope.
forget it buddy, he will never admit it, just look at the name and photo, no matter what you say, he will say something to bother you, even if you prove him wrong, he will continue to deny it, if necessary until he start creating new powers for Itachi like he did before.

@Mick

Why are you acting like you debunked everyone here?Just because Escanor resisted weak Mind/Memory Manipulatoin from Gowther doesn't mean he can do the same to Itachi,you know there is a Hierarchi of superiority when it comes to Illusions and Mind Hax in Naruto,and Itachi is in the Top 10 at least.

Slacjow said:
@Mick

Why are you acting like you debunked everyone here?Just because Escanor resisted weak Mind/Memory Manipulatoin from Gowther doesn't mean he can do the same to Itachi,you know there is a Hierarchi of superiority when it comes to Illusions and Mind Hax in Naruto,and Itachi is in the Top 10 at least.
Top 5 actually. Also he's clearly trolling so forget it lol.

M3X said:
I don't know, it looks like every brazilian on this site is arrogant as ****, even when he is wrong dude keep being an ass
I think some staff members are brazillians, i'm also one, no need to attack an entire nation because of a kid, man.

Also, Itachi FRA.

If I recall itachi's ms activation time is ftl and if anything should be country level I'm potency after the revisions. Escanor should be in the same ball park but seems to get negged by Amaterasu unless you thing Amaterasu is hellfire.

You need a huge wank to put Itachi at Country level. I can't wait for this revisions

M3X said:
You need a huge wank to put Itachi at Country level. I can't wait for this revisions
Depends on where KCM Naruto, EMS Sasuke, and Kabuto land. If they're country lvl then so would he.

But to be fair I don't see them at higher than Island lvl at most tbh.

M3X said:
Dude.. Country level via what? There are no 6-B feats in Naruto
Unrelated to Itachi, but wasn't there Naruto and B's combined Bijudama or will it get downgraded?

Okay you guys are planning revisions but don't even know the values of the calculations. Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back