• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Shisui Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. itachi was in akatsuki doing high lvl missions at the same age as shisui in his prime, who couldn't deal with a non sharingan/ mokuton danzo, and about 10 anbus. like, about every single akatsuki member could get outta that situation (sides for maybe hidan and zetsu, but u get the point).

Lorenzo, 2 things. In Naruto, it isn't always about raw stats, so beating 4 tails Naruto isn't a requirement to beat Itachi. Second, wasn't Shisui caught off guard when "stomped by Danzou"? Wasn't Danzou on par/rivals with the Third Hokage? And capable of fighting against the same Sasuke who was able to stand against the Kage? Shisui is an unknown, but Danzou isn't a weakling, so him loosing to him isn't an Anti-feat.

but it kinda is. shikamaru cant only beat stronger people than him with his brains. he has to use a kinda hax jutsu, which was able to stop a 6-b character on his tracks, even though his attack potency sucks. and just cuz he has a genjutsu (shisui) that can even get kaguya, it doenst mean shisui> kaguya right? I never said he was stomped in the 1st place, and no, they were rivals when they were in their 15+ years. that was about 45 years ago, and the distance in their powers changed immensely between that time. and yes, it is a bad feat, since that danzo that shisui fought agasint isn't the same danzo that sasuke fought against. sasuke's danzo>>>>>> shisui's danzo.

First off, your time period is all wrong, itachi isn't 60 years old. Second, you prove my point by mentioning hax. Third, if Shisui can put Kaguya under Koto, which I don't know if he could, but even then, it still means he can win, and might even be Superior to Kaguya do to that hax because he can just activate it by looking in her general direction, no strategy to get eye contact required, right? I mean, if I have hax that activates instantly no matter what, it doesn't matter what hax my opponent has if it takes time to hit me. 4. The gap in power isn't that great-- especially when Itachi was able to fight KCM Naruto, and Shisui was hailed for his speed. Itachi wasn't. Naruto was. Itachi wasn't. So, IMO, I take that to mean that Itachi's raw power and speed might not have increased-- but his skill and Genjutsu might have, if at all. Honestly, I just think Itachi was always just that good after he came of age. He peaked and plataued at Anbu, which isn't downplay or anything, I just personally think that Peak Itachi (which is to say Edo Itachi without the Edo.) 5. even still, it's an unquantifiable, unknown, possibly even non-existent boost.

I vote inconclusive. Both of them have the potential to one shot with their respective Genjutsu and Amaterasu in case of Itachi.

Itachi was 21 Years old when he died. Also just to remember Sasuke was born when Itachi was 5 years old, so that would make Sasuke 55-56 years old in Part II using that logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back