• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha VS Lisa Hamilton. What Have I Done?

Because Lisa Hamilton is a newcomer to VS Battles Wiki, I decided I would square her up with an OG.

Itachi physically VS Lisa Hamilton

Itachi will not use jutsu like Amaterasu, Susano'o, etc. Just a good ol' fashioned fisticuffs.

Lisa gets one day of prep, but still does not have any prior knowledge of Itachi Uchiha or his capabilites, if that makes any sense.

Speed equalized.

Itachi: 4

Lisa: 0

So basically all of this is how good are they in h2h? In which case Itachi probably still takes it handily via being more used to fighting. That, and being basically a genious prodigy.

Yeah Itachi is very skilled in taijutsu, he also still has sharingan to read her movement. Itachi take this.

Itachi would win this. He is very skilled in h2h being called a prodigy by many high level Shinobi in Naruto and like stated above he has his Sharingan which can read her movements.

MaverickIsTheHype said:
Is this a stomp due to Sharingan?
I might actually say yes. It definitely gives Itachi a good level of advantage on top of Itachi already being a master at Taijutsu. He'll know what she'll do and even be able to copy her fighting style.

There is a way to get around the Sharingan's predictive abilities but Lisa has no way of really exploiting that. She'd have to be so much faster than Itachi that he couldn't react to her. Basically, the Sharingan would tell him what she was going to do but his body is to slow to counter or move in time to intercept/stop her.

MaverickIsTheHype said:
Should I have a redo where Itachi doesn't have Sharingan?
TBH, I don't think it would do that much good. Even without the Sharingan, Itachi is still a master of Taijutsu whose basically got in the military at 7, took the Chunin Exam by himself at age 10 (Which normally requires a 3 man team) and passed, became part of what could be considered Black Ops at 11. After that he became a captain of the organization at 13. After that, he spent the next 8 years with Akatsuki, completing missions and more than likely dealing with hunters.

Itachi was 21 years old when he died. So, he's been active 14 years and fighting. Not too mention becoming terminally ill and dealing with going blind. That kind of resume just gives him a level of experience that I don't think Lisa can top.

But that's just my opinion.

Back