• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha Small Upgrade

because it is. perfect susanoo comes from madara that named his susanoo that. but its the same thing.

saying it is 2 differnt things is ridiculous, as the reason for it being called complete is that it finishes the susanoo transformation, which includes legs and what not

wait i think it would be more appropriate to call the complete susanoo the humanoid one as that would make sense

Large Island level with Complete Susanoo (Tanked Juubi's Tenpenchi), higher with Final Susanoo.

Madara's 25 complete Susanoo
CS

Madara tanked Tempenchi with this Susanoo only without legs,CS(you call it incomplete).

regardless lets drop the whole susanoo thing, as this upgrade was made with the assumption of the chibaku tensei scaling

Itachi's Susano'o is called Armored Susano'o

Itachi%27s_armoured_Susanoo.png

Humanoid Susano'o is without the shield and sword.

anyway.. i can see why Itachi could possibly scale to chibaku tensei. but im not sure about High 6C. it seems a bit idk.. im leaning more to Itachi getting a 7B likely far higher or a Solid 7A

So,the problem for now is itachis APupgrade for destroying Chibaku tensei.Bee got an upgrade only because his bb was the strongest attack out of three,i dont really see yasaka no magatama doing that lvl of damage.If so it means that Gaara and Oonoki stopd large island lvl attack from Madara.Sounds inconsistent

yeah no. from what im seeing. Itachi shouldnt be High 6C. how powerful was KCM Naruto at that point?

That would make his part useless in the manga, Kishi wouldn't had him attack for nothing and Itachi was the one to seal him in the end. I checked other websites and they scale him from it too.

Dzhindzholia said:
i dont really see yasaka no magatama doing that lvl of damage.If so it means that Gaara and Oonoki stopd large island lvl attack from Madara.Sounds inconsistent
They should be upgraded (If they were Itachi's magatamas) , and then power-scale to Kinshiki, in the Boruto Manga the Kages were on par with him.

i think he should be either atleast 7B or possibly 7A . . even if he didnt do as much damage as B doesnt mean he didnt contribute . although we need more input in this. if we can get High 6C itachi then yeah it be cool but as of now i just dont see it.

He maby be scaled but no high 6c,max solid 7-A,but even this sounds too big for that attack.Nagatos body is only large town lvl.

AppleLord said that Itachi was the one who sealed him,i mean it wasnt a big deal,because Nagato only large town lvl dura.

So what do we do about this now? Also, shouldn't Kabuto be upgraded from Town level since he fought Sasuke and Kabuto at the same time?

A high 6-C character can still dominate multiple ones as seen when the Juubi took on Naruto, Bee, Sasuke and the rest of the Shinobi Alliance so Itachi being at that level when Madara is is not strange. Regulator said that if we assume that three of them contributed the same amount of energy to destroy the Chibaku Tensei, it would still result in Large Island level for them but it might cause inconsistency and scaling issues.

Back