• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha Small Upgrade

What level is Kurama normally without Bijuudama? I've also thought about Sage Mode Naruto getting upgraded because he could contend with Kurama but I can't really remember the fight and he had help from Kushina.

@AppleLord

I'm not sure but Shadow said something about the other Kage.

sage mode naruto being 6C...uhhh. there's some valid point but i think it might end up contradicting itself.. cause wouldnt that make Nagato normally 6C and possibly jiraya aswell

Hmm. Is Kurama 6-C without Bijuudama? Also, does Sage Mode Jiraiya scale to Naruto? Naruto's Sage Mode is better and he has more destructive jutsu.

If I remember correctly, Nagato was supposed to be upgraded to Large Island normally as per Regulator's input, but the edits were likely too much which is why Cin might have forgotten. Though I'm referring to Edo Nagato.

jiraya's sage mode is inferior but by how much is unknown. he would of beaten pain if he had known how their abilities worked as stated by pain himself. the same cant be said about Naruto whos till lost and would of lost permanently if it wasn't for kurama. if jiraya was upgraded with sage naruto it would give validation for why itachi said he would lose to jiraya. but thats speculation on my part. but regardless of what pain said. Feats>>>statements

True. But Naruto also didn't know about their abilities. He found out about them himself. Naruto's Sage Mode has a time limit which Jiraiya's doesn't. If he was able to fuse with Pa and Ma, he wouldn't have any major problems with Pain given how impressive he was against him. But I dunno. We'll need more input.

Back