• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

**** it. Italian God vs Colombian Devil

idk, he erased Funny Valentine from infinite multiverses by just touching one Valentine, which means he effectively erased an infinite amount of things in infinite places at once. Which you coukld argue means he could probably erase an omnipresent, depending on how and where they're omnipresent to begin with. Don't think he could erase a Solaris type omnipresent but a few types maybe?

Chariot190 said:
idk, he erased Funny Valentine from infinite multiverses by just touching one Valentine, which means he effectively erased an infinite amount of things in infinite places at once. Which you coukld argue means he could probably erase an omnipresent, depending on how and where they're omnipresent to begin with. Don't think he could erase a Solaris type omnipresent but a few types maybe?
I mean I don't think Colombian tribesfolk or whoever came up with Mandinga has ever heard of a comic book or a video game, so they should be largely unaware of cosmic omniprescence, let alone multiversal omnipresence or omnichronological entities. Heck, multiversal theory wasn't invented until 1952. Considering this bit of info, I think DIO should be able to aptly handle Mandingo.

Just use 4-A.

That way they're equal.

It's one thing for one staff member to overwrite several normal users, it's another thing entirely for one staff member to overwrite several other staff members

Lucifer Queen of the Underworld said:
Mandinga would win via Reality Warping alone.
Vote for him.
Kind of a moot point when they both can do the same thing don't you think?

In the same vain Dio wins via reality warping alone.

How much does he want his opponent dead?

Actually what even is this dude's durability? Dio can hit non-corporals.

Can Dio survive Soul based attacks?

Mind Control?

Can erase a Omnipresent being?

Mandinga's durability should be the same as his AP.

Not even counting Mandinga is a Genius.

possibly if given a moment of reprise to quickly overwrite the damage he took. Given even in canon having his soul annihilated didn;t kill him, only incapped him temporarily (And he was fully conscious and awake while his soul was being destroyed).

If he has a corpse part yeah absolutely. If not, depends on if his Stand would bring him back, Madinga can't see Stands according to his [rofile so it's not like he'd be mind haxing both.

He could erase Funny from every single universe in the multiverse by overwriting just one Funny so yeah, don't see why not. If he can erase an infinite amount of Funny's spread across an infintely higher distance then erasing someone who's just restricted to being everywhere in one universe is a lot less of a feat.

Well it isn't, what's the justification for it being the same?

Now I can ask the same thing given Dio has Multiversal+ range Soul steal and absorbtion, mind control and corruption, existence erasure, reality warping on top of several other long ranged powers as well like BFR or time travel, Plus time stop, which Mandinga doesn't resist.

>Not even counting Mandinga is a Genius.

So is Dio, what's your point that can't also be applied to Dio as well?

Ok

Then which is this case he has it or not?

His durability is higher due to have survived the attack from an Archangel.

Point for Dio

Eh? in his profile it it says Very High, I can read the Genius on any part of his profile.

Also this battle is probably a stomp due to Dio's range.

Ok.

Op says he doesn't but given Dio has some CRT's going on (And I don't there's any point in the entire game he doesn't have at least one corpse part, pretty sure he always has the spine on him). Idk what we doing for certain here in regards to that, but my point o The World still stands, Mandiga wouldn't know to mind hax both of them as he can't see The World. Plus Dio can mindhax as well, goes both ways.

And how strong is an archangel? Not that it matters much though as any hit Dio can be coupled with existence erasure, negating durability as a whole.

Ok.

While true it's listed as only Very High (Which isn't an actual tier for intel), he also has Everything from here as well, it's just not listed, but the HA Dio makes note he has everything from here regardless and just opts to link it. (Given HA Dio is the same character just from an alternatate world where he won).

Well that is the problem we can't scale Mandinga from a powerful religious being..... so there it is, is better to keep is a unknown.

Ok

You have convinced me that Dio will win this one, if this is not a stomp then my vote goes to him FRA.

Apex PredatorX said:
Reality warping dude, in the same way Mandinga is tier 4 with reality warping.

Back