• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It Goes Both Ways: Beiloune vs Limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Fairly sure I know how this goes but hey, if someone can spam Limbo in the hopes of flaunting their strength, why not spam Beiloune?

7-C vs Low 7-C. Battle takes place in the village of Tenel. The Operator is also obviously present in the outer reaches of the sub-dimension (so like by the sun I guess).

Who wins and why?

Limbo:

Beiloune: 7 (Paul Frank, Schnee, Earl, Phoenix, LordGriffon, ShadowsRace, Jimboy)

Incon:

Beiloune
LimboNewLook

Lol nice. My question is. Why include the lotus? She doesn't rly help all that much really. She gives some details here and there, but that's it (Also we don't know for sure where the lotus is located).

Also there is a TON of stuff on Belioune's profile without context or explanation. So someone care to tell me what he can do and what he opens up with, also how good is his mind/soul hax resistance?

Why not? Their controller is in the same universe/pocket dimension as them. It works.

Classification is his first move 100% of the time. It's a combo of Concept Manip + Law Manip + Reality Warping + Mind Manip + etc. Basically it is used to make what he believes be true- he classifies you, as, say, a stupid peasent person with no notable skills. You are then a peasent person with no notable skills. While not passive it is thought-based.

Resistance scales to a relatively large country being controlled.

Lotus is not their controller though. The Operator is their controller. They are not the same. xD

Hmm so im assuming the 1st Limbo just gets absolutely trashed then. The Operator and other limbo's is our best bet here. Void avatars are useless here due to AP difference.

Ugh, that's not nearly enough. The Operator mind haxes casually.

Limbo may or maynot stomp here. 1st Limbo gets dessimated (since thought based should be faster than Limbo pointing or entering the rift (im assuming we'r using material limbo here), then the operator casually mind haxes or 2nd Limbo comes back via type 8 and 9 immort and just datalyzes Beiloune.

Oh. Alright, switch Lotus for Operator. Easy fix.

As for other points. What stops Beiloune from thinking "You're all dumb townsfolk now."

Why?

Cus they are different things.

Limbo 1 is a robot.

LImbo 2 is another robot.

Limbo 3......

The Operator is the one who manipulates these robots.

Nothing you do to limbo 1 will matter. Only killing or incaping the operator will end the fight.

Yes

And I get that

But like

Stellar range law manip

Mr. Bambu said:
Yes
And I get that

But like

Stellar range law manip
Yeah but he would have to use Law Manip on The Operator which he has no knowledge of to actually acomplish something with that. Since he lacks knowledge the operator just haxes or another limbo just datalyzes him.

Also does the Stellar even reach here? He made a moon and sun, but the operator can be the diameter of the solar system away.

1. And he can find out about them. He did it before.

2. "Battle takes place in the village of Tenel."

The Operator is in the same dimension. The Dimension in its entirety is what Beiloune can affect.

I mean it's all thought based so

If the Operator is in Beiloune's range then it gets "Classified" as useless with a thought. Beiloune's sight is that of the range of his classification, he can see everything going on, so if Operator is within that range, it gets cought as well.

The link?. What are you referring to?

I'm extremely busy at the moment so I might not get back today.

He classified everyone to fit the roles of the world he created. If they didn't fit or he had no need for them, he classified them out of existence. Majority of the people in his world, were classified as fodder. No person was strong enough to challenge even the weakest of ghosts. The only strong beings were the heros, the ghosts, and the Evil Kings... And the strange exception of the Spotted Cat Team but that's because they were suppose to stop Evil King Stan from messing with the gears in Madril.

Since he doesn't need them and this being a fight, he'd likely classify them at the same time out of existence or make them powerless and foolish, taking away their total power, intelligence and their very form.

Oh ok stomp then. If he can almost passively (on thought) classify the operator as fodder without any knowledge what so ever this is a stomp.

Paul Frank said:
Not really a stomp he just manages to shoot first
Yes but his shooting first is much quicker. It's not thought vs thought, but though vs movement which makes it almost impossible for Limbo to do anything before Beiloune thinks.

Bump.

No it isn't.

Limbo has a win-con they'd use in character and don't get passive'd.

Shooting faster isn't a stomp.

It was a stomp by the new rules iirc. A thread about cases like:

If a characters would always open up with a 1 hit move, but character's A is thought based while Character's B is slower (not thought based but any other mechanics), then it's a stomp cus there is nothing Chracter B can do to win against Character A.

I don't mind adding it honnestly i just wanna make sure whether this was accepted.

Where uh

Where is that from

So this isn't a stomp, then.

Right.

just have fiamma fight limbo so I can say the holy nlf blocks literally everything

By the the way, I voted for Beiloune but my comment above wasn't clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back