• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issen Speed (Naruto): Staff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a staff-only topic, but it's apparently been accepted and hasn't been applied yet...

So, as Sasuke reacted to Mifune's killing intent move, would he escalate or would there be a calculation for it?

Just want to point something out, but I get the idea this has already been resolved or agreed more or less.

The line of 光速の一刀は飛ぶ斬撃となって、敵を襲う! 名刀黒澤とミフネの剣技が合致した一撃!! to me has been referring to Mifune and even then, it appears that the attack itself is the one that's speed of light and not Mifune himself.

As for whatever this is a move his fellow samurai's can use, IDK. Since iirc, I was first requested to only do the text highlighted in the red box and not the whole thing so...yeah. Just letting this out since it's been bugging me even though I feel others should since I technically wasn't asked to do the whole thing.

Just want to point something out, but I get the idea this has already been resolved or agreed more or less.

The line of 光速の一刀は飛ぶ斬撃となって、敵を襲う! 名刀黒澤とミフネの剣技が合致した一撃!! to me has been referring to Mifune and even then, it appears that the attack itself is the one that's speed of light and not Mifune himself.

As for whatever this is a move his fellow samurai's can use, IDK. Since iirc, I was first requested to only do the text highlighted in the red box and not the whole thing so...yeah. Just letting this out since it's been bugging me even though I feel others should since I technically wasn't asked to do the whole thing.
Can you translate the entire page for us?

Now see, that's a simple request to do right there. If you guys ever ask others simply or specifically, you get what you literally ask them for.

百葉集…其の七十八

侍は鉄の国を守るため、日の大半を剣技の研鑽のために当てている。

ある者は、体運びを突き詰めることで忍以上に素早い動きを身に付け、またある者はひたすらに剣技の鋭さに磨きをかける…。そして今、彼らは己の刀の冴えを試す舞台、第四次忍界大戦へと赴く…!!

鉄の国に伝わる剣技。熟練の侍が放てば、鋼鉄すら両断する!!

これも宿命か…。彼らの剣技は戦場においてこそ最大限の輝きを放ち、その武神の如き姿は各国の忍達をも魅了した。そして、大将ミフネを筆頭に、数々の戦果を挙げたことで、侍の強さは各国に広まる。彼らは己が武を以て、示したのだ、「鉄の国に侍あり!」と。

Hyakuyoshuu, n.78

In order for the samurai to defend the Land of Iron (Tetsu no Kuni), they have devoted most of their days studying swordsmanship.

Some have learned to move faster than shinobi by perfecting their body movement, while others have focused on refining their swordsmanship. And now, they head into the 4th shinobi world war, the stage in which they test the brilliance of their blade!

(Arrows above armored samurai) The swordsmanship of the Land of Iron. When unleashed by a skilled samurai, it can cut through even steel!

Perhaps this was fate... Their swordsmanship has shone to its fullest on the battlefield, and their warrior-like appearance fascinated even the shinobi of many countries. The strength of the samurai became known throughout the world as a result of their many victories, led by their general Mifune. They appeared with their own warriors, "the samurai of the Land of Iron"!

So, as Sasuke reacted to Mifune's killing intent move, would he escalate or would there be a calculation for it?

No.

EDIT: I've applied the upgrade now that was agreed upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back