• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Riding off the coattails of the other thread.

Speed equal and 7-A for both.

Lucario is 100 years old and male (due to a large variation in age). Issei is serious.

Go

>100 years old.

Okay

>Male

Very...specific.....

>Sees who he's fighting

Ah...that makes sense.

If you're talking about Sir Aaron's, that's more of he was sealed away and when he was released he thought it was seconds later.

Well it has never been stated that they couldn't live that long. Lucario and most Pokemon in general have never been given a legit natural lifespan.

Eh, some have, Venomonth has a short lifespan, a few years, while some are over a thousand like Ninetales.

And there has been mention of natural deaths.

Just saying Sir Aaron's Lucario technically wasn't over a hundred.

Yeah but a 100 years? And without sny physical detriment? Nah, i highly doubt that.

But for the sake of the thread I'll let Cal's dreams go on.

Back