• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei Hyoudou vs Tohka Yatogami (Redux I would think)

Hmmmmm lets see I'll go with Inverse Tohka and Issei in his most recent 6-C Key

So it's The Red Dragon Emperor vs The Demon King

Speed is equalized

Issei: 7 (DragonEmperor23, YungManzi, Burning Full Fingers, Veloxt1r0kore, The Causality, Eclar, GoodDaySir)

Isn't Tohka Island level+? Her calc puts her at 3.4e+20, which is above the middle end of 6-C. She probably one shots.

You should probably use Cardinal Crimson Issei, as it is his standard form volume 10 onward.

As for the battle itself, Issei has the advantage of hax, Bilingual, Dress Break, Reflect, plus Divide.

as for the AP, Tohka does have a massive AP advantage 80 gigaton or so to Issei's 5.9 gigaton, but I would argue that 5.9 gigaton is not a fair comparison considering that feat is performed when he just attain his Balance Breaker, his current forms is way stronger thanks to his new body, but unfortunately we didn't get many feat from that point on.

Issei since he can just play keep away by using Bilingual to dodge her physical attacks and Reflect to reflect her energy attacks until he has Boosted enough times to beat her.

^^This

Issei stomps people who stomp people who stomp people stronger than the 5.9 gigaton feat he scales to.

I will probably not be voting because I'm not up to date with DxD and DAL, but I have some questions. I know that we cannot quantify how powerful Issei has become (he might be equal or superior to Inverse Tohka, Idk), but OP says that Issei is in his Pseudo DxD form (his most recent 6-C key). According to his profile it lasts only for 10 seconds. If the hypothetical case that Issei's current form can match Tohka, can he get the win in that time?

The second question I have is about his current personality. His profile says that he will try to Dress Break women first before defeating them. Inverse Tohka is a very serious character, so using Dress Break may not have an effect on her. The most possible case is that she will not care and continue attacking Issei and/or regenerate her dress. The Issei that I know until volume 13 gets constantly distracted by that and lowers his guard and considering that this version of Tohka is using a...very revealing dress, does he still get distracted?

I can see Issei having the upper hand in this like many people said, but since I'm not up to date I don't have the whole notion of this.

Current DxD G >>>> Pseudo DxD G (Volume 25) = DxD G (Volume 20 ~ 21) = casual 49 gigatons scaling from Vali's feat. From what I was told, it can now last in excess of eighty something minutes after drinking something I can't remember right now.

It doesn't really matter if Tohka continues to fight after Dress Break. Walburga did the same, but Issei beat her up just fine. Adding into the mix the fact that Issei knows he has to finish things quickly and SBA making him willing to kill, there's not a problem here.

Looking at Tohka's page, Issei does seem to have the advantage. Pailingual essentially gives him precognition against her and counters the teleportation adequately, and forcefields are easily bypassed by Penetrate, which would also ignore any magical defenses. Stacking those with the ability to double his power, debuff hers, and neutralize ranged attacks with Divide, I vote for Issei.

Burning convinced me. Perverted Dragon FRA.

@Huesito88. I don't think we can make a match with Shido until the DAL revisions are done.

Back