• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei Hyoudou vs Dante (Devil May Cry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everlasting said:
What makes him a fanboy? Opening a portal across a continent and splitting the clouds over it (Which can be applied to AP) is a legit feat. Mundus did create his own universe filled with stars, but it's on the fence on being an accpeted feat or not.

Once again: the portal was not a permanent one, it died as abigail died. Opening a portal is magical skill, not true DC. The nature of the portals in DMC naturally cause a shockwave as they close so a continent sized portal would scatter clouds no problem, but still not direct DC. Further evidence of not true DC being the continent under the portal was perfectly fine despite being in the portal.

Unless you can convince the staff it isn't legitimate, Dante is still Country Level, which Issei isn't.

Phantasys said:
Danterocks said:
Dante will win
Remember how he destroy abigail, a demon opened a hellgate in a continental scale(watch the final episode of DMC anime). Dante straight up detroyed the demon in..just..one...slash.

Enough to take down this brat.

Also he defeated Mundus, who created a universe by flapping his wings.

Sparda form+Majin form+Weps+hax abilities=Dante wins
I thought this was an intelligent discussion, if you're just going to fanboy please keep it to yourself.

Ugh...Check this Link : https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/292887670789636097

The Director of the Original DMC(I mean the first DMC game) Said that He got stuck on Mundus' Space Harrier, meaning that Mundus did actually created a space/dimension, not that he only open a portal or whatever, he actually created it, and not that Im a fanboy cuz we know, Dante defeated him on that place.

End of story ppl. either of them will win can't change the opinion of the other, let alone a duel determine its winner.

Danterocks said:
Phantasys said:
Danterocks said:
Dante will win
Remember how he destroy abigail, a demon opened a hellgate in a continental scale(watch the final episode of DMC anime). Dante straight up detroyed the demon in..just..one...slash.

I thought this was an intelligent discussion, if you're just going to fanboy please keep it to yourself.
Ugh...Check this Link : https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/292887670789636097
The Director of the Original DMC(I mean the first DMC game) Said that He got stuck on Mundus' Space Harrier, meaning that Mundus did actually created a space/dimension, not that he only open a portal or whatever, he actually created it, and not that Im a fanboy cuz we know, Dante defeated him on that place.

End of story ppl. either of them will win can't change the opinion of the other, let alone a duel determine its winner.
Umm...neither of them said Mundus created the space. Harrier is a kind of jet, they're talking about the special controls used for the Mundus battle. Hence Mundus' Harrier. That conversation had nothing to do with the characters themselves. The conversation was about inverted controls and how Kamiya managed to beat 3 before 1.

So yeah...you've still got no facts to stand on.

Maybe not go with personal insults in a versus thread? Just a thought, not saying your anything else is invalid.

Phantasys said:
Danterocks said:
Phantasys said:
Danterocks said:
Dante will win

Ugh...Check this Link : https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/292887670789636097The Director of the Original DMC(I mean the first DMC game) Said that He got stuck on Mundus' Space Harrier, meaning that Mundus did actually created a space/dimension, not that he only open a portal or whatever, he actually created it, and not that Im a fanboy cuz we know, Dante defeated him on that place.
Umm...neither of them said Mundus created the space. Harrier is a kind of jet, they're talking about the special controls used for the Mundus battle. Hence Mundus' Harrier. That conversation had nothing to do with the characters themselves. The conversation was about inverted controls and how Kamiya managed to beat 3 before 1.
So yeah...you've still got no facts to stand on.
Still... the statement told us that Mundus's SPACE harrier, meaning Mundus Created a space just to jet with.

And Dante defeated him there

I'd rather you all not stack quotes like that, it makes it really hard to get from message to message and takes up space needlessly. You could just type

"@[insert the person you are responding to's name here]"

instead, you know.

This doesn't imply that Mundus can create space or anything, if anything it's just a fancy background (gameplay) and all. Do you have lore to back this up? Given that Royalguard is total gameplay and Dante has never displayed such skill in cut-scene those two videos are invalid, and even if they're valid you literally have no way to calc how powerful is Savior.

@ Danterocks

Seriously? You're going to try and pick out meanings in a conversation about game controls? Yeah...I've had enough of this fanboyism. I'm done.

LOL, Recently, i've discussed with a guy in a forum and he said that Characters in HsDxd like Issei can bust planets with his infinite powers from the boosted gear, The Gods can also bust planets/stars or even Solar Systems, and Vali moving at light speed. I literrally cried from this xD

DeezNuts1102 said:
LOL, Recently, i've discussed with a guy in a forum and he said that Characters in HsDxd like Issei can bust planets with his infinite powers from the boosted gear, The Gods can also bust planets/stars or even Solar Systems, and Vali moving at light speed. I literrally cried from this xD
Your point? Have you seen anyone in this debate brought up that planet buster and light speed beside you?

DeezNuts1102 said:

I'm sure your defeat at his hands was humiliating...but what does any of this have to do with the topic being discussed?

The phrasing of that comment makes it sound like you believe/agree with it, is that what you intended?

When you said "your defeat at his hands", though I now realize it could be sarcasm (I was never able to distinguish it).

Also, please don't act disrespectful.

The Everlasting said:
When you said "your defeat at his hands", though I now realize it could be sarcasm (I was never able to distinguish it).
Also, please don't act disrespectful.

I'm making a point about his off-topic post. If he was as irrelevant in his discussion with the mentioned person that made the claim he's sure to have lost regardless of the accuracy of that statement.

lol, that discussion didn't go anywhere, i tried to explain everything to him and it turns out he was just a wanker. Sorry if my post was off-topic

i think dante may take this one concidering DT Dante have a better DC, and Durability though i will sy dante will barely alive if this fight happen

TfPlayer said:
i think dante may take this one concidering DT Dante have a better DC, and Durability though i will sy dante will barely alive if this fight happe
That's what I have been asking yet receive no clear answer.

Where's Country DC and Durability of Dante?

Well everybody said he is country and even some said he is continent and it's not like Dante will completely stomp Issei in every single way that is possible, Issei actually have a lot more advantage than Dante especially since quicksilver doesn't work on issei not to mention dante personality. Diabolos Dragon prabobly will demolish DT Dante completely but remember Diabolos Dragon doesn't last that long infact from spoilers i read it only last few second(prabobly minute) and we know that CQ is not enough to beat Dante since it's only small country level. the questions that remain "Can Dante survive Diabolos Dragon?" but beacuse DXD only last a couple second Dante will most likely survive DXD and leaving Issei defenseless

TfPlayer said:
Well everybody said he is country and even some said he is continent and it's not like Dante will completely stomp Issei in every single way that is possible, Issei actually have a lot more advantage than Dante especially since quicksilver doesn't work on issei not to mention dante personality. Diabolos Dragon prabobly will demolish DT Dante completely but remember Diabolos Dragon doesn't last that long infact from spoilers i read it only last few second(prabobly minute) and we know that CQ is not enough to beat Dante since it's only small country level. the questions that remain "Can Dante survive Diabolos Dragon?" but beacuse DXD only last a couple second Dante will most likely survive DXD and leaving Issei defenseless
I'm not asking for "Everybody", I'm asking for clear feats to put Dante on Country DC and Durability and yes, I will even turn around pretending nothing happened when in DMC 1 Dante had to use an airplane to shoot the wall and flew away instead of you know, just stand there eating pizza since the destruction of an island cannot harm him if he had Country Durability, if it's about Trish then Dante just had to DT and flew around carrying her, yet he didn't even after Mundus got sealed.

Vol 20 isn't translated completely so likely no clear detail on what can Diabolus Dragon do, but to me it seems like the time limit is just the same as Dante DT, and then Issei has Ascalon which will be danger to demon especially Dante, I don't think he has faced any holy attack yet but holy water in DMC is a big chunk of damage against bosses, not to mention other hax such as Divide and Penetrate.

If it was me I would make this an inconclusive match, their abilities and firepower are just too close, even if Issei has less firepower holy attack would give him a really good edge, meanwhile Dante has better DC and Durability (assuming) he doesn't have something to protect him from hax.

Holy water's actually a joke on any difficulty above hard. Also considering DxD's holy water couldn't even seriously bother RISER of all people before it was boosted I don't see how holy water's going to be anything more than an irritant to either of these guys.

"(Managed to completely destroy Abigial's physical body and his powers said power tore open a dimensional portal the size of North America and the energy released caused all the clouds over the continent to dissipate)"

It's right there on the profile, dude.

ThePerpetual said:
"(Managed to completely destroy Abigial's physical body and his powers said power tore open a dimensional portal the size of North America and the energy released caused all the clouds over the continent to dissipate)"
It's right there on the profile, dude.
And I'm not sure everyone on this debate actually read the debate.

The dimension creating is a magic/ability skill, when Abigail was killed it disappeared. This part has been addressed by Phantasys like multiple times already.

Except I have. I am the OP. I'm telling you that his current listing as Country Level is based on the following:

Abigail having sufficient power output to tear open a North America-sized dimensional portal.

The energy released dispersed all of the clouds over the entire continent. (Cloud dispersal typically yields a surprisingly high amount of energy when calced)

Common sense dictating that this should scale to their durability as well.

Unless, of course, I am mistaken.

If you have issue with this, maybe you should take that up with some of the staff, or some Devil May Cry experts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back