• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei Hyoudou vs Dante (Devil May Cry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judgment-Cut said:
ThePerpetual said:
Let's not attack each other, 'kay? How about you provide counter-reasoning now that things have (relatively, at least) calmed down?
When you have people who respond to me saying that a specific low end PIS feat was legit because it was canon while he completely ignores the other canon feats which show off Yamato's power is ludicrous and horrificly biased. Dante has the most votes so I don't really need to waste my time typing up a argument only for it to be spat on and disregarded.
That's because you've made no arguments. Saying the Devil Bringer is "indestructable" is NLF. The manga are not canon, they show Vergil going to hell by being shot and sealed by Dante. The game (real canon) tells a completely different story.

Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ThePerpetual said:
Let's not attack each other, 'kay? How about you provide counter-reasoning now that things have (relatively, at least) calmed down?
When you have people who respond to me saying that a specific low end PIS feat was legit because it was canon while he completely ignores the other canon feats which show off Yamato's power is ludicrous and horrificly biased. Dante has the most votes so I don't really need to waste my time typing up a argument only for it to be spat on and disregarded.
That's because you've made no arguments. Saying the Devil Bringer is "indestructable" is NLF. The manga are not canon, they show Vergil going to hell by being shot and sealed by Dante. The game (real canon) tells a completely different story.
You are an utter and complete neadrethall. Thanks for proving this.

I never said the Devil Bringer was indestructible. It was able of tanking blows from anything in the game apart from Yamato and you cant deny this. It sure of hell is more durable than a bloody rocket launcher though.

Im talking about the DMC3 manga's mate which are canon. Its a prequel showing how Vergil and Arkham managed to raise Temen-Ni-Gru in the first place. The ones featuring Gilver and such are non canon and I wont bother to use them.

And why bring up Devil Bringer when I told you it has cut through a dimensional wall before in a cutscene? And even cut out of a telepathic attack?

Gabriel 00 said:
What about doppelganger ? Doppelganger is a perfect clone of Dante and shares de same powers and weapons
Exactly.

Dante is way more versatile than Issei and has a plethora of options of beating Issei down.

Judgment-Cut said:
Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:
ThePerpetual said:
You are an utter and complete neadrethall. Thanks for proving this.
I never said the Devil Bringer was indestructible. It was able of tanking blows from anything in the game apart from Yamato and you cant deny this. It sure of hell is more durable than a bloody rocket launcher though.

Im talking about the DMC3 manga's mate which are canon. Its a prequel showing how Vergil and Arkham managed to raise Temen-Ni-Gru in the first place. The ones featuring Gilver and such are non canon and I wont bother to use them.

And why bring up Devil Bringer when I told you it has cut through a dimensional wall before in a cutscene? And even cut out of a telepathic attack?
LOLOLOLOLOL keep on wanking fanboy.

The Devil Bringer can withstand anything in the game? Then why did the OPENING SCENE show Dante's Rebellion digging into it? There's literally no proof that Nero's DB is indeed stronger than a rocket launcher. We've seen it get dug into by Rebellion, and deflect Credo's sword...both of which are in line with a hunk of metal's durability.

Okay...I'll give you that the manga's canon. But it doesn't mean anything, Issei's shown destroying time-space through the force of his punches but that doesn't mean it ignores durability.

Judgment-Cut said:
Gabriel 00 said:
What about doppelganger ? Doppelganger is a perfect clone of Dante and shares de same powers and weapons
Exactly.
Dante is way more versatile than Issei and has a plethora of options of beating Issei down.
Using Doppelganger also shuts down Dante's healing and advanced skills, terrible tradeoff. Issei's got Dividing Wyvern Faries which are capable of repeatedly cutting enemy strength, magic, powers in half, and sending them to Issei. Saying that he's more versatile is just fanwank.

Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:
Gabriel 00 said:
Exactly.
Using Doppelganger also shuts down Dante's healing and advanced skills, terrible tradeoff. Issei's got Dividing Wyvern Faries which are capable of repeatedly cutting enemy strength, magic, powers in half, and sending them to Issei. Saying that he's more versatile is just fanwank.
Doppelganger shuts down Dante's healing ? He can't use devil trigger, but he still has Regenerationn

Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:
You are a complete liar. I cant believe you tried to lie so your char could win. Thats beyond pathetic even for you.

Does this look like Rebellion even went even a centimetere into his arm? nice try Mr Lowball
Yes it does! That's the scene I'm talking about dumbass! Can you see the tip? No? There you go!
Foolishness Phantasys... Foolishness.

It did not even puncture his arm otherwise there would of been no shockwave in the first place.

If Rebellion truly went in this is what exactly would of happned

Stop lowballing DMC. Issei loses. Cry more.

Judgment-Cut said:
Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:
You are a complete liar. I cant believe you tried to lie so your char could win. Thats beyond pathetic even for you.

Does this look like Rebellion even went even a centimetere into his arm? nice try Mr Lowball
Yes it does! That's the scene I'm talking about dumbass! Can you see the tip? No? There you go!
It did not even puncture his arm otherwise there would of been no shockwave in the first place.

Oh right...because being held down with no wind up is totally going to have the same force as a forward charge. #basicphysicsmoro

Even if I were lowballing Dante would still lose.

Dividing Wyvern Fairy (þÖ¢Ú¥ìþÜçÒü«Õªûþ▓¥ÚüöÒâçÒéúÒâÉÒéñÒâçÒéúÒâ│Òé░Òâ╗Òâ»ÒéñÒâÉÒâ╝Òâ│Òâ╗ÒâòÒéºÒéóÒâ¬Òâ╝, Dibaidingu Waib─ün Fear─½): Originally taking the form of Dividing Gear (þÖ¢Ú¥ìþÜçÒü«þ▒áµëïÒâçÒéúÒâÉÒéñÒâçÒéúÒâ│Òé░Òâ╗Òé«Òéó, Dibaidingu Gia), a white gauntlet on Issei's right hand which he obtained in his initial battle against Vali in Volume 4. Issei placed one of the jewels on Vali's armor to his, creating the Dividing Gear which allows him to use Albion's dividing powers. This ability, however, reduces Issei's lifespan and thus was banned by Azazel. In Volume 16, Issei is no longer able to use Dividing Gear after gaining a new ability that allows him to create small white Wyverns from the gems of his armor that can not only Divide but can also Reflect incoming attacks. Unlike the Dividing Gear, It only requires Issei's stamina rather than reducing his lifespan. In Volume 17, Issei manages to change the white Wyverns into red at will where they are able to use Ddraig's powers of Boost, Transfer and Penetrate instead

Dante would be as weak as a human in seconds and eat his own shots due to Reflect.

Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:
Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:

Oh right...because being held down with no wind up is totally going to have the same force as a forward charge. #basicphysicsmoro

Dividing Wyvern Fairy (þÖ¢Ú¥ìþÜçÒü«Õªûþ▓¥ÚüöÒâçÒéúÒâÉÒéñÒâçÒéúÒâ│Òé░Òâ╗Òâ»ÒéñÒâÉÒâ╝Òâ│Òâ╗ÒâòÒéºÒéóÒâ¬Òâ╝, Dibaidingu Waib─ün Fear─½): Originally taking the form of Dividing Gear (þÖ¢Ú¥ìþÜçÒü«þ▒áµëïÒâçÒéúÒâÉÒéñÒâçÒéúÒâ│Òé░Òâ╗Òé«Òéó, Dibaidingu Gia), a white gauntlet on Issei's right hand which he obtained in his initial battle against Vali in Volume 4. Issei placed one of the jewels on Vali's armor to his, creating the Dividing Gear which allows him to use Albion's dividing powers. This ability, however, reduces Issei's lifespan and thus was banned by Azazel. In Volume 16, Issei is no longer able to use Dividing Gear after gaining a new ability that allows him to create small white Wyverns from the gems of his armor that can not only Divide but can also Reflect incoming attacks. Unlike the Dividing Gear, It only requires Issei's stamina rather than reducing his lifespan. In Volume 17, Issei manages to change the white Wyverns into red at will where they are able to use Ddraig's powers of Boost, Transfer and Penetrate instead

Dante would be as weak as a human in seconds and eat his own shots due to Reflect.
From what I am reading it only absorbs physical strength. And no Dante would still be able to outpace and even kill the wyverns before they touch him and still go in for the kill with Yamato. Plus I do not see that negating a healing factor so yeah it will only be a mere hinderance for Dante.

Or Dante goes in for the classic bangle of time into Yamato/Rebellion speedblitz with a jackpot to finish things up.

Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:
Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:

So... Issei is invincible because no one could last 10 seconds against him, since its unavoidable. Thats right ?

Judgment-Cut said:
Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:
Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:

From what I am reading it only absorbs physical strength. And no Dante would still be able to outpace and even kill the wyverns before they touch him and still go in for the kill with Yamato. Plus I do not see that negating a healing factor so yeah it will only be a mere hinderance for Dante.
Or Dante goes in for the classic bangle of time into Yamato/Rebellion speedblitz with a jackpot to finish things up.

LOLOLOLOL, Considering Issei shook off Balor(a god)'s timestop a trinket's not going to matter. What? Only physical strength? No, it halves everything repeatedly. Strength, speed, everything. Dante can heal sure...we know it has a limit and healing won't bring back his strength.

Dante's a lightning timer...Issei can speedblitz those while straight up telling them he's going to attack beforehand.

Also...Rebellion and Yamato? Yeah...fat lot of good swords will do when Issei can simply fly.

Here's how the fight will go: Issei flies 1000 ft into air, shoots Infinity Blaster into wherever Dante's standing and Dante turns to ash along with everything else in the surrounding landscape.

Gabriel 00 said:
Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:
Phantasys said:
Judgment-Cut said:

So... Issei is invincible because no one could last 10 seconds against him, since its unavoidable. Thats right ?
Unless you can cancel out sacred gears...but as Rizevam found out the hard way Issei found a way past that.

Sucks that Yamato has a range of 700 meters.. Issei gets sliced and diced from the air easily.

You're gonna have to show me a scan showing that time stop trinket stuff so I know its not another lie like you pulled on me like the Devil Bringer.

Also Dante has blitzd lightning timers as well like Blitz,Modeus and Argosax while only in his base form..

Plus Doppleganger with Yamato is gonna be a bloody disaster for Issei and the only way to absorb his powers is by actually tagging him with his sword which would be difficult thanks to Dante's base stats being better than Issei's at his best not even involving Devil Trigger.

Also Dante can fly as well. It wont be a disadvantage to Dante if they fought mid air. Thanks to his superiror weaponry.

The divide thing for issei involves contact ? Dante lightning timer ? And i think long range spatial slices from 2 Dantes is gonna be something really hard to avoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back