• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei discovers a new fetish, Financial domination

Issei may have a little chance here with Pailingual here.

Pailingual tell issei that President is pretty much invincible until she run out of money.

If issei can hold President long enough then he may actually win

That title reminds me of a quote directly from the author of Medaka Box written in one of the manga's volumes:

One day, I hope that someone will tell me: "Thanks to Medaka Box, I've discovered to have a new fetish".

I'm not very good with character's I'm not familiar with,

how does Issei get past Mid-Godly Regenerationn?

Issei via going into DxD, spamming Boost to oneshot and Divide along with BPW(paralyzation) to secure the victory. Why would he start with this? Because his precognition would tell him that this is how he wins.

Pailingual: It allows him to hear the voice of, and communicate with the breasts of females. He can listen to their thoughts and strategies, and is useful for gaining knowledge on their plans, techniques and possible weaknesses, eliminating the chance of getting caught off guard and allowing him to stay one step ahead of them. It ignores and bypasses resistances and countermeasures to mind reading, as it is simply breast communication. Its effects also extend past biological breasts, as it could work on Sona's spirit.

That needs for him to actually rip the president's clothes... which he can also regen. He could also swap a body with a dude.

Plus, it's not the gal making the plan, it's the hivemind in the mask that is.

And that wouldn't tell him how to spesifically win either.

And that wouldn't tell him how to spesifically win either.

Pailingual: It allows him to hear the voice of, and communicate with the breasts of females. He can listen to their thoughts and strategies, and is useful for gaining knowledge on their plans, techniques and possible weaknesses, eliminating the chance of getting caught off guard and allowing him to stay one step ahead of them. It ignores and bypasses resistances and countermeasures to mind reading, as it is simply breast communication. Its effects also extend past biological breasts, as it could work on Sona's spirit.

Because I remember it needing to do that... Been years since I dipped my toes into dxd tough, so meh. Don't see how he gets a perfect plan that way, or if it would work with a body that doesn't have it's own toughts.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Exept that is done through because people naturaly think of that stuff themselfs, you would need to showcase it actually telling him that without the enemy thinking about it.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Its effects also extend past biological breasts, as it could work on Sona's spirit.
Doesn't just work on the body.
Yeah... the president itself has nothing like that tough. It is a hivemind of enslaved souls forced to think only about profit.

DragonEmperor23 said:
souls = spirits
Yeah, but the souls aren't female. They aren't a gender at all. Plus, that sounded as an astral projection, which isn't a thing here either.

Hey...wouldn't Blazing Inferno pretty much force President into wasting its money? Because the flames instantly disintegrated a High 6-C completely on contact and it won't stop burning until President stays down. I doubt it'd even be able to talk, and Issei's moves surpass its range.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hey...wouldn't Blazing Inferno pretty much force President into wasting its money? Because the flames instantly disintegrated a High 6-C completely on contact and it won't stop burning until President stays down. I doubt it'd even be able to talk, and Issei's moves surpass its range.
He would just grow another body instead.

Back