• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isn't akasha a place in the nasuverse?

Well, akasha has proven to be a being a not something.

1: it was described as the "force" of everything.

2: Shiki being connected to it (via her MEoDP) grant her any wish that she want.

3: It never was described as metaphysical location or just the void.

Earth Mother Goddess (ÕñºÕ£░µ»ìþÑ×, ?) - The power of creation of the mother goddesses originated with Catalhoyuk's forgotten goddess 8000 years ago who was the mother of the earth goddesses who created the earth and the "root" that created all creation.[8] It branched to many others goddesses over time, including Tiamat, Cybele, Ishtar, Inanna, Anat, Astarte, Gaia, Hera, Artemis, Aphrodite, Demeter, and Athena Doesnt that imply that Akasha isnt the supreme being? this was taken from the wiki

The Type-Moon Wikia considered akasha as a metaphysical location. This wikia, the OBD, and even the ACF wikia, at least this 3 wikia consider akasha as a being.

Aside from that...about Earth Mother Goddess. I haven't heard about that never.

Well, a friend of mine which is very knowledgable in Nasuverse showed me this. Wouldn't that neglect that akasha is the supreme being of nasuverse, this earth mother goddess?

Yeah, i've already read the Divine Spirit article in the Type-Moon wikia.

As far as i can tell, the fact is that the Nasuverse...well no, "Nasu" to be more specific, is completely uncertain about the powers or beings within the Nasuverse, i mean, he said in a interview that Shiki could only fight against the servants defensively...which is completely ridiculous given the fact all that she can do as Void Shiki.

Sometimes he even joked about that, like saying that Neco-Arc is the most powerfull being (He said that in interview, It's ridiculously obvious that he was joking)

And about the Earth Mother Goddess, it was only mentioned 1 time in Fate/Extra, like said in the article: "was the mother of the earth goddesses who created the earth and the "root" that created all creation".. that sentence doesn't much sense if you ask me.

Maybe it' refer "the root" as something else...Maybe.

If it's true, i don't know what to say...

Given the fact that Akasha has more "feats" besides the Earth Mother Goddess, for the moment i will be stuck at akasha as the supreme being in the nasuverse (For now)

Back