• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ishiguro Calc Issue

I noticed a small error in the calculation of Ishiguro.

In the calculation use the values for the concrete (6 j/cc and 17 j/cc), but it should be the values for the Steel (208 j/cc and 568.5 j/cc).

And if we use those values, it gives us:

Frag: 1.47264e+12 or 351.196 Tons (8-A)
V. Frag: 4.02498e+12 or 961.993 Tons (8-A almost Low 7-C)

Although the most probable is that these results are wrong, and they should be calculated in another way.

I don't know how to calculate the steel being bended and having a hole punched through it.
That's why I made this thread to try to get help from more qualified people.

you need to find the volume of the deformed part and multiply this by the yield strength.
However, we have a problem with scaling the dimensions, as the original calculation uses Ishiguro's head size as Reigen's height.

It looks to me like it was partly destroyed and partly deformed by the attack

But to make it simple I believe we should just use yield strength for ease

You have all the measured parts to do that as well you just need to use the compressive force formula

However like Nik said above you used Reigans entire height for Ishiguro's head for some reason

It looks to me like it was partly destroyed and partly deformed by the attack

But to make it simple I believe we should just use yield strength for ease

You have all the measured parts to do that as well you just need to use the compressive force formula

However like Nik said above you used Reigans entire height for Ishiguro's head for some reason
A small question, what is the formula for compressive force? I already have the rest done, I just need that.

A small question, what is the formula for compressive force? I already have the rest done, I just need that.
It's just the number of meters squared multiplied by the materials compressive strength

In this case it's steel so it's about 250 Mpa

So multiply whatever your square meter value is by 250000000

You count Ishiguro's head as his entire height. Moreover, you use a height of 170 cm when Ishiguro is as tall as Mob

Ishiguro's head = 28.24 cm = 14 pixels
Hole diameter = 475 pixels = 28,24/14 * 475 = 958 cm;
Hole thickness = 11 pixels = 28,24/14 * 11 = 22.18 cm;

You should not use 3 floors, as they are destroyed by another attack and consist of concrete.

V = (9,58/2)^2 * 3,14 * 0,2218 = 15,97 m^3;
E = 15,97 * 250 000 000 = 3 992 500 000 Joules = 0.95 Tons of TNT = 8-C

Something like that

Что-то вроде этого
2sYpIO97brI.jpg

Back