• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png

so does this give anything meaningful?

the speed they perform just kept on getting weirder and weirder ngl lol

plus it's sorta like, not actually law that wouldn't allow to reach the sun? It's weird the whole day and night cycle is just an idea rather than something with more complex explanation

Shiro did say it's more like a system of day night cycle rather than anything else

Last edited:
image.png

So uh. this happened, what does this means tho?

For a record, this is when Iris fought against Isis and Isis phase through attacks using intang, but then Alice said that Peak count rank can nullify both physical and magical attacks

what does this mean?

Kakyoin : This is a fine addition to my collection

Jokes aside Akari looks great. Young and Mature while looking fun with that facial expression. Everything you would need in a women

Tier 1 LN Shiro gets further away...

Before the next LN volume, will probably reread the LN from the beginning and work on more profiles, idk about the WN though, will probably just continue where i left off, probably 500+ chapters behind by now.

also, what are Shiro's tiering condition is looking after Ultima's staff discussion thread?

will there be changes or not?

Tier 1 LN Shiro gets further away...

Before the next LN volume, will probably reread the LN from the beginning and work on more profiles, idk about the WN though, will probably just continue where i left off, probably 500+ chapters behind by now.
also, yeah take your time, it won't go away anytime soon

also, what are Shiro's tiering condition is looking after Ultima's staff discussion thread?

will there be changes or not?
not sure but afaik she has the most blatant example of being baseline Outer via R>F.

I don't know if we can stretch it any higher but wouldn't hurt to try lmao

Well the r>f changes are approved.

Now we sit back and wait for the rush of 1-A upgrade threads, and also all the downgrades for verses based on math.

Will be an amusing few weeks.

Well the r>f changes are approved.

Now we sit back and wait for the rush of 1-A upgrade threads, and also all the downgrades for verses based on math.

Will be an amusing few weeks.
I think the world creator r>f didn't count for 1-A, because Fate absorb Shiro's power to transcend, but I think we have an argument on why it's an exception, since not only Fate is one of God kind, but she also has Shiro's power.

That's my reasoning

I think the world creator r>f didn't count for 1-A, because Fate absorb Shiro's power to transcend, but I think we have an argument on why it's an exception, since not only Fate is one of God kind, but she also has Shiro's power.

That's my reasoning
No one can affects World Creators directly either. Even the only counter argument being Isis is mute because she never directly affected one and her smurf powers are on the level of Authorities which revolves around conceptual/law stuff

No one can affects World Creators directly either. Even the only counter argument being Isis is mute because she never directly affected one and her smurf powers are on the level of Authorities which revolves around conceptual/law stuff
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that no one, literally no one, can do anything to World creator level, the legit only reason why Fate can absorb (and didn't cease from existence btw) is because she has Shiro's power, the Eyes Who See Fate

Think this is a pretty solid reasoning but who knows

I thinks the only legit 1A from R>F is epilogue

But idk if lets says world creator bumped to 1A what tier epilogue will get higher transcend of 1A or outright got bumped in tier?

The only real differentiation's in the world creator hierarchy are due to scaling to higher dimension(s), if that entire idea is scrapped, the only difference between an Omnipotent and Quasi-Omnipotent, is just that they are more powerful, in other words there is no hierarchy, there are just vaguely around/above baseline 1-A.

Nebula you could maybe argue is another layer, but i don't think that works, as while she will always be a better version of the others, i don't remember anything about her seeing them as fiction, which is what would be required to qualify for another layer.

Shiro sees all of them as fiction, so she would just be 1 layer. I honestly don't think the always standing at the end stuff will fly for being like countless r>f layers into 1-A, mostly cause a 1-A hierarchy doesn't already exist, if Omnipotent's were like 1 layer, Beyond Omnipotent another etc, then you could probably make that argument, but with none of that i think people will just say Shiro is just another layer above, and that's why nothing anyone does in the story will ever matter against her.

The only real differentiation's in the world creator hierarchy are due to scaling to higher dimension(s), if that entire idea is scrapped, the only difference between an Omnipotent and Quasi-Omnipotent, is just that they are more powerful, in other words there is no hierarchy, there are just vaguely around/above baseline 1-A.

Nebula you could maybe argue is another layer, but i don't think that works, as while she will always be a better version of the others, i don't remember anything about her seeing them as fiction, which is what would be required to qualify for another layer.

Shiro sees all of them as fiction, so she would just be 1 layer. I honestly don't think the always standing at the end stuff will fly for being like countless r>f layers into 1-A, mostly cause a 1-A hierarchy doesn't already exist, if Omnipotent's were like 1 layer, Beyond Omnipotent another etc, then you could probably make that argument, but with none of that i think people will just say Shiro is just another layer above, and that's why nothing anyone does in the story will ever matter against her.
Well, yeah, there's no apparent hierarchy in Isekai At Peace so at the very highest it can get is 1 layer above baseline 1-A, even that seems like a stretch

Well we can only wait

👁️

this is not gonna bode well

[I see, my beloved child wants to show Mother that you have grown up and that you can do things on your own! Ahh, how thoughtless of me ...... I was just about to help impulsively, but it's not a mother's role to do just about everything for her child. Sometimes, it's also important to watch as your child grows up ...... Ahh, but this is indeed a terribly vexing problem. There are too many advantages to both helping and not helping. The advantage of helping is that I can engage in a joint task filled with love with my beloved child. My beloved child would be very happy to be with Mother for a long time, and in a situation where Mother offers her help, my beloved child, who is usually shy and restrained, would be able to fully depend on his mother. And such a thing would be an act Mother shall wholeheartedly receive ...... Such would be great. Really great. This option, if I were to describe it, is the lovey-dovey affectionate route. I would love to decide on this route right away, but the other option is just as appealing. Children tend to exert themself because they want to show their parents how they have grown up. That's why my beloved child doesn't want everything to be done by me, his mother, and instead has the desire to do things with his own strength and show the results to me, his beloved mother. If that's the case, accepting those feelings is an incredibly important role for a mother. I won't be able to see my beloved child who has grown a bit taller in an attempt to become more adult-like unless I go through this route! This kind of innocence tends to fade with familiarity, and a slightly more mature beloved child, standing proudly for his mother, would surely be incredibly adorable. And I, gently stroking my beloved child's head, would be praising his efforts and satisfying his need for recognition. This is truly the compassionate love of a mother! Thinking about it again, this route is also ...... Uwaahhh !? W- What should I do !? Both such moments of my beloved child are supreme! There's no way I can compare which is better between two supreme scenarios! They're both so overwhelmingly wonderful !!! But ahhh, as a mother, I have to make a decision between the two ...... Hahh !? N- No, wait, calm down, Makina! You are overlooking something very important. That is, yes! The feelings of my beloved child !!! If I think about this from the perspective of my beloved child, I will see things differently. If I take the former route, my beloved child will receive Mother's overflowing love and be pampered to the fullest. My beloved child is still at the age where he wants to be pampered, and even if he's usually shy, he naturally has the desire to jump into Mother's chest and entrust his body and soul to me! In that case, this route can also be seen as a path where my beloved child can express the feelings he usually keeps hidden inside. On the contrary, in the other route, my beloved child can gain great recognition by showing his mother how much he has grown. My beloved child is a boy, and even though he's young now, I'm sure he wants to grow up to be a wonderful man who can stand next to me, his beloved mother. Of course, my beloved child is already supreme at this moment, but from his perspective, he may still want to feel his growth. He probably wants to feel that he's getting closer to his mother, who may feel like a distant figure to him right now. No, of course, my beloved child is already by my side, so close that I can hold him in my arms even if I don't reach out, both physically and emotionally, but it's sometimes hard to see that from his perspective. If that's the case, then this route fulfills my beloved child's need for recognition, while boosting his self-esteem, and also helps him reaffirm his presence by Mother's side ...... No, one can realize the strength of his love for Mother not only as a child, but as a man. In other words, this is a route where he can strongly recognize me as a member of the opposite gender, right !? T- This is also quite enchanting ...... My love is infinite, so I can give my beloved child whatever he desires, and I'm sure my beloved child would also want to really feel what he achieved with his own hands ...... Hmmmmm. In that case, the former would involve a significant contribution from me, while the latter involves my beloved child earning it with his own efforts. Thinking along those lines, perhaps the latter option, where my beloved child earns it himself, would be preferable ...... but the former route is also hard to throw away. The problem is that my beloved child is just too cute, making it challenging to choose because he's always supreme no matter what I choose. Alright, let's think this over a little more carefully. In the first place, should I focus solely on how this relates to my beloved child and his Mother that I am, or should I consider other factors as well? Of course, the most important factor here is my beloved child. It's not wrong to think about my beloved child's charms, but I believe it's important to consider not only the merits but also the demerits. No, of course, there are no drawbacks to interacting with my beloved child, and in fact, one could argue that any drawbacks would simply transform into merits, so there's no issue at all ...... For the time being, in the former case, depending on how much I help, the concern might be that there will be more situations where I will be involved with those talking lump of flesh. I believe I should be fine with Anima, who is my beloved child's lover living in his home, and should be able to treat her kindly, but can I really manage without showing any aversion towards the others? No, of course, I intend to do my best, but there's always the possibility of unexpected situations or making a blunder. With that in mind, there's also a chance that I might cause inconvenience to my beloved child, which could clearly be considered a demerit. Whatever happens to the lumps of flesh unrelated to my beloved child doesn't matter to me, but even if they're merely talking lumps of flesh, my beloved child will be sad if they're a friend of his, so as a mother, I want to be as tolerant as possible. Recently, I've come to recognize my beloved child's lovers as practically like my daughters-in-law, so I think I've become able to treat them kindly, but Alice still tells me I should be a little softer with them, so l wonder if that could be a cause for concern? In the latter case, I would basically just wait and be welcomed by my beloved child, which gives it an advantage for not having the aforementioned demerit. It's just, in the latter case, there's the demerit of not being involved in the preparations at all, so I won't be able to see my beloved child working hard up close. The words "be welcomed by my beloved child" may sound as sweet as honey from heaven, but I'm the type of person who wants to pamper my beloved child a lot, I mean, I'm the affectionate type, so I would rather be the one welcoming than the one being welcomed ...... Ahh, but love isn't just about one-sidedly giving it to another, right? Mutual giving is important, so considering that my beloved child would also want to reciprocate love towards me, I suppose I should just respect such an opportunity, right? In that case, would going for the latter route really be the correct one here? No, not yet! It's too early to draw a conclusion based on merits and demerits alone. I also have to take lickability into consideration here! In terms of lickability points, I think the former route is higher. As expected, being able to be with my beloved child from the preparatory stages and thoroughly enjoying his cuteness already gives it pretty high points. With my abilities, I can easily assist in preparations while etching my beloved child's gallant figure into my soul, making it the best environment to be able to continuously gaze upon my beloved child. Oops, of course, I don't mean to get too hands-on with everything. The protagonist here is my beloved child, and Mother should be devoted to supporting him. Of course, if my beloved child wishes, I will support him from these preparations to his personal life at any time. In fact, not just for this matter, but for anything, if he just lets me know, I'll support him as much as I can and make sure he feels plenty of maternal affection! Fortunately, I've been able to interact with my beloved child in my true form, so it's not an exaggeration to say that the distance between my beloved child and me has become even closer than before. While assisting my beloved child with the preparations, I'll be firmly engraving his gallant figure, and during breaks after the preparations, I'll embrace my beloved child and praise him for a job well done. In that case, my beloved child would also let himself be pampered by Mother, and the two of us who love each other can spend intense and meaningful time together! Of course, since I can manipulate the time around us, being able to be pampered by Mother without worrying about the time is a huge merit for my beloved child, and for me, being able to adore my beloved child to my heart's content makes it the best time imaginable. When I think about it, the former route really is great ...... When I compare this to my lovey-dovey moments with my beloved child, this route would undoubtedly be overwhelming! But of course, that doesn't mean the latter route is lacking in lickability ...... ]

Back