• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isaac Clarke vs Alucard (Castlevania Netflix) - Scifi vs Medieval

Well since Castlevania Season 4 is on the way, Alucard may or may not go through changes. So I figured let's do this match

Speed is equalised, Isaac has the following (211-V Plasma Cutter, SWS Motorized Pulse Rifle, RC-DS Remote Control Disc Ripper). Alucard is Season 4. SBA otherwise

That Engineer isn't a Spy: 3

Floating Vampire Jesus: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Well Alucard is having a hard time here

I believe his TK based sword attacks can be a problem, but I wonder how Isaac's Time Hax works ? I'm pretty sure most physical attacks can be healed or avoided by Alucard's Shapeshifting

Iirc Isaac's time stuff is raising his hand at something and it slows to a crawl like this, but he can only affect one thing at a time iirc so that could be countered by Alucard either using his TK sword to block projectiles or if the sword itself is slowed Alucard can close in and CQC. Isaac's known for chopping off limbs in character iirc

Alucard can still think and have his sword attack Issac while he is in stasis, he has used it to save himself from lethal attacks before such as when he and the team attacked Dracula's Castle and fought the vampire council

Last edited:
Yeah, if he can still think then Isaac still has the Sword to take care of, and it's very in character for him to use it as basically a familiar

Alucard can telekinetically attack with his sword, but Alucard is in Stasis means that he is a sitting duck to be shot in the head.

Doesn't isaac also have TK or does it not work on Alucard sword or being weaker in lifting strength than him? For context he can pull a several ton service cart or whatever that thing is when you try to cross the gap in chapter 3 or 2.

Isaac can use both Stasis to slow down Alucard to mercilessly fire at him, and Kinesis to grab the rampaging sword and stab the Vampire with it.

Alucard's regen might be the only counter due to explicitly being about regrowing new limbs, but I think it just last for a while until Isaac decides to shot him at the head.

Btw I think you can't put him with all his equipment the same way you can't either with Master Chief. Isaac can carry at most 3-4 weapons iirc.

Ic, fair enough I'll have a look at it later for him. Btw Alucard can pull smth like this off not sure if that helps

Though I think this is classified under Alucard's speed, which is equalized.
It can be argued to be Pseudo-Teleportation, but there is no teleportation in Alucard's profile.

Okay I've edited Isaac here on the match, I've given him 3 weapons to use (Seem like his usual stuff in DS1 so I just went with it to be straightforward)

The whole point of Dead Space is that Isaac has to fight things that don't go down unless you dismember and then decapitate them, so that's exactly what he'd try to do after he shoots Alucard normally and realizes he isn't human. he'd take out his legs first probably, and that'd give him a window to just cut his head off with the plasmacutter before he can heal. Alucard is skilled and acrobatic and all, but that's not gonna matter if he gets his legs clipped out from under him while he's still at a distance.

Wait, has the Statis Module frozen the weapons along with the affected target or no?

If it has, then Alucard is truly a sitting duck. But if not, then Isaac will still have to contend with the sword moving on it's own (which he can freeze, but it'll free Alucard). Also, can Isaac use the Stasis and Kinesis Module's separately, because if so, Isaac might be able to possibly hold the sword in place.

Just curious, but if Isaac tried to use the Ripper against Alucard's sword, which would one would break first?

Wait, has the Statis Module frozen the weapons along with the affected target or no?

If it has, then Alucard is truly a sitting duck. But if not, then Isaac will still have to contend with the sword moving on it's own (which he can freeze, but it'll free Alucard). Also, can Isaac use the Stasis and Kinesis Module's separately, because if so, Isaac might be able to possibly hold the sword in place.

Just curious, but if Isaac tried to use the Ripper against Alucard's sword, which would one would break first
No it haven't, the side target need to be in close proximity like an inch away from the main target for it to affect but if he doesn't open with floaty sword and get hit with the sword in hand, then the sword would be affected too.

He can use both at the same time since they're separate module, assuming alucard is freezed and the sword isn't and is coming toward isaac he can just ragdoll the sword and use it against alucard with the telekinesis module beacause of the much higher lifting strength and alucard lifting strength being physical not magical.

Probably the ripper blade if the sword is magically enhanced, if it's just a good sword then 1 or two blade should break it but i doubt that he would do it since he's experienced and skilled enough to know that it's useless to break the sword of a telekinesis user.

Alucard opening with TK-ing his sword is sort of 50-50, he didn't use it at all when he fought Trevor save for bringing the blade to him (Tbh Alucard sort of sand bagged the entire time). But when they attacked Dracula's castle that was the first thing Alucard did. Not watched all of season 4 yet but Alucard does have a shield in it so that'll be covered in a CRT prolly

So he probably won't, he would see isaac as a armoured man with strange weapons and doesn't know how threatening he is unlike his dad, and he probably wouldn't dodge the stasis shot either as it's just a small ball off light that wouldn't be able to hurt him in his eye.

Ehhhhh can't really see that, magic does exist in Castlevania Netflix so Alucard could assume Isaac is flinging some form of magic at him

He could deflect it with his sword beacuse the thing is small and doesn't shine bright so leading to it being a distraction at best in alucard eye, unless i'm missing some context here that's how he should react even if there's magic in the verse.

Even small items are things that Alucard will try to avoid. Back at his fight with Trevor Alucard lept into the air to avoid being hit by a throwing knife rather than try to deflect it so there's that.

Well then, while we haven't see him do it before, he could just yeet alucard sword away and straight up pin him with it, he hasn't shown it before but he hasn't been in a situation where he could do that and the fact that the thing yeet by tele module far outclass anything he currently have in damage, being resourceful as he is, his personality, experiences with throwing sharp object, he would very likely just use alucard sword to kill him instead and if he try to hold onto it then a stasis shot to the face would await him.

If he doesn't do it right away then he will after a few shot and seeing alucard getting close.

If there isn't anything else then i vote Isaac due to good enough experience, stasis slow to a crawl if needed, weapon that can kill alucard, tele module that can rip his sword away from him and use it against him, i should also note that the object that were launch by tele module can blitz necromorph that are comparable to Isaac and possibly even the twitcher which were infused with the stasis module that work in reverse that increase their speed to the point of blitzing isaac.

Alucard can block attacks with his sword, can also shapeshift to avoid attacks too
he never does that second thing. he went the whole second season without shapeshifting to avoid attacks, including when the demons tried to ambush him and the others and were shooting fireballs at him and also when Dracula was beating ten tons of **** out of him the first time they fought.

anyway uh, I already voted Isaac and said my reasons. I like Alucard, but he loses.

Last edited:
Should say been watching Castlevania season 4, not finished it yet but Alucard has a shield and he might actually have a speed amp given one of his fight scenes in it

Shield can be broken through with enough damage and could hilariously enough trap alucard if it's a movable dome via stasis since stasis can affect force field and electricity if i remember correctly, depend on the amp, isaac via his skills and experiences was able to "react" to the twitcher, predicting it extremely eractic and patternless movement and barely intercept it at close range so i will say he could deal with it.

If the delay and prep movement is real than he ahould be able to dodge it barely or intercept it with a stasis before dodging, have he ever open with it somewhere else cause open against a big monster that are threatening a bunch of people is way different than fighting against a normal human that doesn't seem to pose a threat, pluss the thing is lay bare, isaac rig armor have taken way stronger and sharper hit than his own dura without much damage so there's that.

Edit: saw the whole video, he didn't open with it even against the monster and only do it when one of the villager was hit by the bile and it seem to have a limited effective range and can't bounce high without a tether, thing also seem to be way slower than him and seem to only be threatening to alucard when it's shooting bile downward which is a weakness of his so against someone with similar speed and experiences against speed amp it won't work as well.

Last edited:
If he can distract isaac and put him on a choke hold then he win with the superior pure physical lifting strength, unlikely but when everything else doesn't work then he would think of that that.

Also the profile doesn't mention that he can survive 8-C damage without rig armor and even more with rig armor so it won't be a factor, just a notice since the same necromorph that can barely damage isaac in rig armor do more damage on him without rig armor and he survive some incedent without rig armor that is or really close like the suicidal bombing at near point blank and the ship exploding launching him in to some debris after that with high enough speed to break one of it before the armor was put on in deadspace 3.

Bump, I'm gonna say Alucard choking Isaac seems pretty OOC for the former. That said Season 4 stuff gave Alucard a new key so that's being used here. He now has legit flight guess that helps

Last edited:
Bump, I'm gonna say Alucard choking Isaac seems pretty OOC for the former. That said Season 4 stuff gave Alucard a new key so that's being used here. He now has legit flight guess that helps
Wel that's going to be a problem, but isaac have shown to be able to adapt to thing pretty quickly as he was able to figure out the necromorph weakness before his captain tell him and adapted quickly to fightings many different type of necromorph, fighting in unfavourable circumstance and even instantly adapt to fighting in zero-g and went from being somewhat trained in fighting but nowhere near the level of the crew captain in deadspace 1 to being far, far above all of them in term of skill pretty quick as the game take place in 5-10 hour and he was able to fight off horde of necromorph that would have overwhelmed a group of armed and trained soldier alone in the first few chapter so his skill, experience and adaptability should be able to let him handle true flight.

Back