• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Zarama stronger than Beerus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^To clarify, Zarama is the creator of the wish granting dragon itself, just like Original piccolo was to ultimate shenron, for example

IMO

Zarama >= Zeno-sama > Super Shen Long (his hax may place him higher if his creator can't replicate his wish granting capabilities) > Whis/Vados >>> Beerus/Champa >>> Goku/Vegeta/Hit >>>>>> Everyone else

I think Super Shen Long is Low 2-C. Zurama might be weaker than Zeno and probably 2nd strongest. Zurama = Low 2-C, 2-C at full power (still under Zeno).

Zeno>=Zarama (he may be stronger but we lack information about that)>Super Shenron>>>>>>>>>>by Infinite amount of times>>>>> Vados>= Whis>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beerus>=Champa>>>Hit>ssjb x10 k Goku>>>>>ssjb Vegeta>Golden Frieza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Z Fighters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alien cave humanoid thing (why does he not have a page yet?)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else

Honestly, with recent info, past God Tiers MIGHT actually be Low 2-C in the future or even 2-C, as for my thoughts on this particular subject, yes, I believe both Zarama and Super Shenron should be well above the likes of Beerus

DBZMLP12345 said:
Honestly, with recent info, past God Tiers MIGHT actually be Low 2-C in the future or even 2-C, as for my thoughts on this particular subject, yes, I believe both Zarama and Super Shenron should be well above the likes of Beerus
What if we have a god that is the creator of Zeno (Zeno looks like a type of robot)? I can see Toriyama doing that which would end up as low end 2-A.

What if we have a god that is the creator of Zeno (Zeno looks like a type of robot)? I can see Toriyama doing that which would end up as low end 2-A.

If the and I quote "Start of a battle Surpassing Time and Space" turns out to be true, then there maybe some delicious feats in store for us 😊, on top of that we never did get to see Beerus use his true 100% power yet anyway

isnt there restriction on such threads?

also we have NO INFO about zarama's stats

so we cannot know about his power, let alone compare it to beerus

pointless thread, wud be better if this is made after we know a bit about zarama's stats

The Living Tribunal1 said:
isnt there restriction on such threads?
Hm. Yes, Mister Death seems to be completely apathetic to the new rule in place which is completely unacceptable. Perhaps we'll need to employ stricter guidelines on this matter after all, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back