• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Touma actually as his tier list him or is Imagine Breaker carrying him to victory ?

Wait, I'm curious about something. Is Touma actually a universal being ? I mean like if I take up a gun and shoot him in the head or I use a rocket launcher and blow him up, will he survive that ?

Oh I see. So if we put him against a skill base human character(Like Deathstroke) he will still lose right ?

But will he be able to beat opponents of the same tier as him ? Like for example if a low tier 2-C POWER character, fly out to space and drop a giant meteor down on his headm will he get squished ?

Woah...so a random murderer can kill a "possibly low 2-C" being...Why does he even have that categorization in the first place -_-

His imagine breaker affect his luck. Touma can't die to gun shot easily. You can shoot him but luck factor comes in first. It's like fighting Makota Naegi or Komaeda from Dangan Ronpa.

Zaikoi

How high of a level of luck are we talking about here ? The level that no matter what he will always survive or a level that will make things more likely to go his way ?

Bummer1 said:
Zaikoi
How high of a level of luck are we talking about here ? The level that no matter what he will always survive or a level that will make things more likely to go his way ?
Doesn't the weakness tab say that imagine breaker nullifying luck is literally detrimental to him? As it keeps bringing him into unfavorable situations?

Like Zaikoi said, Toumas IB negates his luck which every human naturally possess which puts him in unfavorable situations however to circumvent this the IB/IT gives touma another type of "hard luck" factor which prevents the chance of death in situations that would normally cause it allowing him to overcome it saftley. Due to the IB negation, his luck is nonexistent to the point the IT is constantly keeping him alive to experince maxium misfortune. In addition, Touma has also develoepd a type of precognition by instinct and experince which allows him to anticiapte unfavorable outcomes and attacks without readily being consious of it by analzying micro changes in his enviorment. This allows him to react to speeds far above a peak humans perception.

To answer Bummer, it's more of the "no matter what he will always survive" but not in a fullstop sense. It is unlikely you will hit touma with a bullet if he can anticipate the users movements due to precog (in a reasonable situation like with railgun) and it is highly unlikely you will kill Touma due to the IT.

Bummer1 said:
I see. But what about the other question of will he be able to compare to a low 2-C ?
Nah, His 2-C rating just comes from being able to negate 2-C supernatural attacks. His precog might help him with anticipation depending, but his 'protection' from death has no feats anywhere near this level.

Zensum said:
Bummer1 said:
I see. But what about the other question of will he be able to compare to a low 2-C ?
Nah, His 2-C rating just comes from being able to negate 2-C supernatural attacks. His precog might help him with anticipation depending, but his 'protection' from death has no feats anywhere near this level.
I'm afraid not, his 'protection from death' should be also 2-C, as he survived from White Queen with everyone.

We don't reguard the crossover as cannon to their respective series tbh, that's why White Queen is only tier 5 and not tier 1.

Back