• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this Quantum Manipulation? If not, what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Grandmother Rave created the world of Empyrea and covered it in an aethyr storm

This is what Aethyr is defined as: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aethyr

• Aethyr, a formless and invisible medium or substance once hypothesized to pervade the cosmos; see aether theories
In metaphysics
  • Aethyr, an element or spirit in many forms of metaphysics and occultism
  • Aethyr, in the Enochia tradition, one of a succession of worlds (or "planes") viewed as surrounding, penetrating, and extending beyond the material world
And the only way to reach the world of Empryea, and to bypass the aethyr is to travel there using quantum superpositoning that breaches nanospace, which allows you to travel subatomically. Here is the statement:

https://imgur.com/a/EeryP29ae

I'm not sure what this is, but I'm pretty sure it's something lmao

https://youtu.be/PJI8UpmChJA?t=2416

Here is the travelling done. It is shown that even using said quantum superpositioning that breaches nanospace was too difficult for said quntuam physics to bypass the Empyrean Aethyr. On top of that, the conflict between Grandmother Raven and Grandfather Spider (not them fighting, the conflic just existing) is making the aethyr storm even stronger, and it's revealed that's what caused even quantum physics to somewhat fail.

Would it serve as some sort of Quntum manipulation for Raven?

I'd say likely is appropriate.

So "likely Quantum Manipulation" aight.

Also, while I'm at it Omniscience should be removed from Grandmother Raven' s page. She's only omniscient with The Eyes Of Time, which she gave away to Bartleby.

I think her intelligence would rather be Supergenius because she knows the entirety of the history of the universe inside and out and has watched the universe develop ever since time was a thing, along with introducing law and order to the universe, and as shown here, she is at least adept in knowledge in partains to Quantum Physics. Which would be applied to Spider as well.

I have some doubts, espically given Aethyr or Aether, as its often called, doesn't necessarily have those qualities in fiction. In addition your imgur link doesn't lead me anywhere.

I'm alright with the intelligence specification.

I am fine with "Likely Quantum Manipulation" and removing omniscience.

I am not sure about supergenius intelligence. We usually assign it to characters that can invent almost any type of reality-warping technology.

Oh, that's weird

https://imgur.com/a/6Jw7deN

Here's the link again. It's stated this is needed to even breach nanospace and reach subatomic levels, but even that failed against the magical aeyther in the scene which Grandmother raven shrouded across the world of Empyrea

As for the intellignece @Ant What do you think would be suited for the example given? She knows the entrirety of history inside and out, introduced law and order to the universe and is extrmeley adapt in Quantum Physics.

I didn't see SomebodyData's reply earlier. He has a good point.

@Zenkai

I am not sure. "Vastly Superhuman" perhaps? We tend to use alternatives when we do not know the exact specifics, or if the type of intelligence does not fit neatly into our suggested system.

Hmm, I see. But how does the travel = proof for the Aethyr's state as depicted in metaphysics? It seems a bit too complex to just slap quantum manip, though it is a good rw feat.

Well, Quantum Physics (even if she doesn't have it, she did create a magical storm that shields even Quantum travelling at subatomic levels out) is a very hard aspect of science to understand, and she does know the entirety of the past, which I doubt even superhuman's could do

There's also the fact that she has knowledge that mortals should not be able to understand https://youtu.be/cp_NSmrusPs?t=814

Perhaps: Genius (Shrouded Empyrea in magical Aethyr, which even sciences such as Quntuam physics was unable to breach. Knows about the history of the universe inside and out,and is stated to be the wisest character in the game. Gave Bartleby two eyes which would allow him to see and know the past and the future). Omniscient with The Eyes Of Time

@Somebody

Well, if Quntuam physics; nanospace at subatomic levels was assumed to be needed to penetrate and failed

https://youtu.be/PJI8UpmChJA?t=2458

And in the scene it's shown to be a magical, spiritual barrier that surronds the world of Empyrea; from what I can see, fits the defenition quite while. "Possibly Quantum Manipulation" or maybe "resistance to Quantum manipulation" via having magical Aeythr throughout a world that cannot be penetrated by Quantum physics, doesn't really seem out of place.

Also, what do you think of the suggest intelligence of "genius" above?

I think that vastly superhuman seems better, since it is well above human genius level, but we do not know exactly how to rate it.

Again, that would just mean that traveling through it using that method just doesn't work. Doesn't really mean anything on the properties of the storm, much less of the person who created it.

And while it acts like a barrier, it is straight up called and depicted as a storm, in such a case I think its using the functional definition of barrier rather than being an actual barrier.

I'm alright with either suggestion for intelligence.

Alright I guess. I'll be looking for more information on it later on since the plot is around the aeythr anyway.

So the changes would be for Grandmother Raven

Intelligence: At least Vastly Superhuman (Shrouded Empyrea in magical Aethyr, which even sciences such as Quntuam physics was unable to breach. Knows about the history of the universe inside and out,and is stated to be the wisest character in the game. Gave Bartleby two eyes which would allow him to see and know the past and the future). Omniscience with The Eyes Of Time

Reality Warping (Created the world of Empyrea and spread magical Aeythr across it, in order to lock away The Chaos Hart from Grandfather Spider. The Aeythr is so powerful even sciences such as Quntuam Physics and going subatomic is unable to penetrate it. Is the second most adept being in shadow magic, which is the power to manipulate, refine and rebuild the very frabic of reality)

Grandfather Spider: Intelligence: At least Vastly Superhuman (Comparable to Grandmother Raven, and has outsmarted her in some situations)

Okay. I will unlock them. Just take care to write proper grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back