• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this low1c possibly 1-c animation vs physic

thought he was traveling through a wormhole. It is hyperbolic, where its range is H^n and that is h1b.

The first image is an apple 6D using the theoretical Calabi–Yau manifold. Supersting directly means that they viewed their past self through the h^2 wormhole, which means that they saw their past self as 2D.

The third picture is that they chose to travel to string type IIB, which is a success in traveling in higher dimensions 10D.

Generally these are all scaled with more context on the wiki, for example in the first image, the axes of 6-D, i.e. the 6th dimension must be universally large or infinitely extended (i.e. the 6th dimension volume must be infinite or universal size)

And I guess there was even a formula for infinite dimension in this animation. If I remember correctly, this had already been revised and possibly H1-B was accepted.(It could be a different animation, but it's very similar to this one.)

But I'm not sure that the higher dimensions here are capable of giving scale. For the reason I said above.:unsure:

ฉันคิดว่าเราสามารถสังเกตสิ่งนี้ได้จากภาพรูหนอน ซึ่งเป็นรูปแบบหนึ่งของ Theory M ส่วนตัวผมคิดว่าอลันคงหมายความอย่างนั้น ทั้งหมดจะถูกปรับขนาดตามบริบทที่มากขึ้นในวิกิ เช่น ในภาพแรก แกนของ 6-D กล่าวคือ มิติที่ 6 จะต้องมีขนาดใหญ่ในระดับสากลหรือขยายอย่างไม่สิ้นสุด (เช่น มิติที่ 6 ปริมาตรมิติต้องเป็นขนาดอนันต์หรือขนาดสากล)

และผมเดาว่าในแอนิเมชั่นเรื่องนี้ต้องมีสูตรสำหรับมิติที่ไม่มีที่สิ้นสุดด้วยซ้ำ ถ้าฉันจำไม่ผิด สิ่งนี้ได้รับการแก้ไขแล้วและอาจยอมรับ H1-B แล้ว (อาจเป็นแอนิเมชั่นอื่น แต่ก็คล้ายกับแอนิเมชั่นนี้มาก)

แต่ฉันไม่แน่ใจว่ามิติที่สูงกว่านี้จะสามารถขยายขนาดได้ ด้วยเหตุผลที่ผมกล่าวข้างต้น:ไม่แน่ใจ:

Generally these are all scaled with more context on the wiki, for example in the first image, the axes of 6-D, i.e. the 6th dimension must be universally large or infinitely extended (i.e. the 6th dimension volume must be infinite or universal size)

And I guess there was even a formula for infinite dimension in this animation. If I remember correctly, this had already been revised and possibly H1-B was accepted.(It could be a different animation, but it's very similar to this one.)

But I'm not sure that the higher dimensions here are capable of giving scale. For the reason I said above.:unsure:
I think we can observe this from the wormhole image. which is a form of Theory M. Personally, I think Alan must have meant it that way.

I think we can observe this from the wormhole image. which is a form of Theory M. Personally, I think Alan must have meant it that way.

Yes, this animation included the higher dimensions and their formulas, but are they at a level that can be scaled... This is debatable.

I think you should try your luck

Yes, this animation included the higher dimensions and their formulas, but are they at a level that can be scaled... This is debatable.

I think you should try your luck
I'll probably wait for some experts to come up with an answer to the question, I think it's pretty clear. Although some parts of the animation may be inspired by the movie Interstellar

the dimensions have to be spatially superior to lower ones and universal in size, which i'm pretty sure is not the case there unless the theory used for said objects actually says so

มิติจะต้องเหนือกว่าเชิงพื้นที่เมื่อเทียบกับขนาดที่ต่ำกว่าและมีขนาดสากล ซึ่งฉันค่อนข้างแน่ใจว่าไม่เป็นเช่นนั้นเว้นแต่ทฤษฎีที่ใช้สำหรับวัตถุดังกล่าวจะพูดอย่างนั้นจริง ๆ

You can see this message dodecahedron project in h2 which shows that The perspective of the characters looking at themselves in the past is larger than Universal and it is only in 2D. Confirming evidence is that the characters traveled across the universe using speed of light and entered black holes. That means that the universe is real. Including evidence of hyperbolic space that confirms the use of Riemannian space. manifold, which confirms that the spatial dimensions which is the structure of the subset in R^n or real line, which is a system like wiki vsb https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbolic_space

Last edited:
It should make TSC High 1-A since he can manipulate everything from the wormhole. Well, too bad it can’t be applied since the verse got nuked on this wiki.

If he's above the imaginary number(i), maybe I'd rate him at 1-a.But I'd probably rate the maximum at 26 dimensions (bosonic string).
But bosonic has more errors than for abstract physics theories. So I don't want his level to be at high 1-c.

Back