• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this character ok to add

So I am creating a profile called DELETE. It is basically an embodiment of wiki deletion. These are its stats: Tier: Unknow

Powers and Abilities:
Existence Erasure(can delete any profile, regardless of immunity), Type 10+ Immortality(It would take the end of all wikia to destroy it.)

Attack Potency: High Outerverse Level+(Has destroyed the crying child's previous page, can destroy any page that breaks the wiki's rules, including those who claim to be above tier 0, can delete wikis)

Speed: Omnipresent(exists on every wiki)

Lifting Strength: Inapplicable(Is a disembodied force)

Striking Strength: Inapplicable(Is a disembodied force, like I said earlier)

Durability: Unknow(it would take the end of all wikis to kill it)

Stamina: Infinite(can delete endless pages and even whole wikis without resting)

Range: Endless(almost nothing on any wiki is safe)

Standard Equipment: N/A

Intelligence: Mindless(is merely a tool used by the admins)

Weaknesses: has no free will

Feats: Has deleted countless rule-breaking pages, including the crying child's previous page. Has deleted whole wikis

Notable Attacks/Techniques: Page delete, Wiki delete

Well, would it be okay if I made it here. It doesn't have above omnipotence, or even omnipotence, only a meta level existence erasure. Also, unknown is technically an acceptable tier for a profile. It's either here or not at all.

I say no, the subject is not one for here either. This one is Joke Battles Wiki material.

And for any profile that you do make here, don't put "High Outerverse level+". That doesn't exist here.

Back