• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is this a outlier

Bendynoah10

He/Him
so in bendy and the ink machine the ink demon cant bust down a wooden door in chapter 2 but in chapter 4 he can bust down a metal one
in chapter 5 another character breaks open a metal door and the character that did is weaker than the ink demon.

in the new game chapter one the ink demon couldn't break down a metal door you can even hear him hit it (he was toying with the main character before the events of this so maybe he wasn't going all out)

so two times he couldn't break a door

but a character that is weaker broke a metal door and so did the ink demon two chapters later

so is the metal door busting a outlier?

Last edited:
The outlier should be him not breaking down the door tbh.
That is usually called PIS (plot induced stupidity)

That is probably meant for the terror part of the game so they ignored it for the sake of killing you with fear.
I saw things like that before in terror games the monster being able to easily punch through a door but later he takes multiple tackles to break a similar door.

That is usually called PIS (plot induced stupidity)

That is probably meant for the terror part of the game so they ignored it for the sake of killing you with fear.
I saw things like that before in terror games the monster being able to easily punch through a door but later he takes multiple tackles to break a similar door.
so i guess him breaking the door is a not a outlier but instead PIS
i mean in the game before he attacked he was toying around with the main character going slow on purpose etc
it sounds like he banged on the door once or broke the ground under him to get into the ventilation because after then bang he takes a few steps and we hear him crawl under us

so i guess him breaking the door is a not a outlier but instead PIS
i mean in the game before he attacked he was toying around with the main character going slow on purpose etc
Exacly as long as you have the prove that he is stronger and you even said he actually broke it later you should be fine, anyways the tier difference it not that high anyways should be around 9-B both.

Exacly as long as you have the prove that he is stronger and you even said he actually broke it later you should be fine, anyways the tier difference it not that high anyways should be around 9-B both.
He doesn't break it later he breaks it in the prequel he couldn't break the metal door in the sequel which is most likely PIS or him taunting the player

Back