• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this 1-A?

infinite universes being treated as an object doesnt grant RF as a sufficient amount of object can overwhelm you, which disqualifies the idea of RF

as a sufficient amount of object can overwhelm you,
show me where this happened in the verse
also they don't just treat the infinite universes as an object? they see the infinite universes as similar to a chess game and state they can pick the universes that they like. Infinite universes being viewed as similar to a chess game is R>F
so why would the pieces be superior to them???
the celestials said that the small game books represent the rules but not literally because it won't fit

Last edited:
I mean this part, if they treat both the infinite universes as an object and as a chess game, wouldnt it cause an anti feat as they have both qualitative superiority and quantitative superiority? Like you both see the infinite universes as something not real yet finite and exists on the same plane as yours. Beside, i didnt say these objects are more superior but equal in a way as both are on the same level of ‘real’, just like how an object exists in a dimension same as yours in real life

I mean this part, if they treat both the infinite universes as an object and as a chess game, wouldnt it cause an anti feat as they have both qualitative superiority and quantitative superiority? Beside, i didnt say these objects are more superior but equal in a way as both are on the same level of ‘real’, just like how an object exists in a dimension same as yours in real life
so because i view infinite universes as just a chess game i'm not allowed to touch the chess pieces because that would be an anti feat?
the fact that i can't even interact with the chess pieces even though i have R>F over it would be an anti feat

so because i view infinite universes as just a chess game i'm not allowed to touch the chess pieces because that would be an anti feat?
the fact that i can't even interact with the chess pieces even though i have R>F over it would be an anti feat
Im saying that the chess part is fine, i didnt say you cant touch it, not for the object part, in the chess game part you said you had qualitative superiority compared to the universes, which meant that the universes are unreal compared to you and dont exist in the same plane as yours, then you said that these universes are also like an object that you can hold and toy around with, which meant that these infinite universes exist on the same plane as yours and you see them as something finite (similiar to how the higher sea contains the lower sea which is already 5D at least making the higher one sees the lower one as finite to even contain them in ID verse) im just saying there is a contradiction in the dimensional difference between you and the universes, not how you interact with them
Theres a difference between seeing things as chess games and as chess pieces too

Last edited:
Eh no. Ultima cited The Great Kitsune as one of the profiles on the wiki with R>F that he disagreed with, as it doesn't align with his concept of what R>F entails.
Before writing this summary, I took the time to do some digging and found that some characters are currently accepted as holding a Reality-Fiction Transcendence over a reality due to some pieces of evidence that are rather underwhelming. These profiles, for instance, treat purely visual depictions of characters viewing reality as TV channels, or a film, as gameboards, as evidence of R>F.

As I've said before, I more or less completely reject the usage of such things as primary evidence for a Reality-Fiction Transcendence. Those would be relegated to being supplementary evidence, at best, but alone would never suffice.

Eh no. Ultima cited The Great Kitsune as one of the profiles on the wiki with R>F that he disagreed with, as it doesn't align with his concept of what R>F entails.
All examples of purely visual level media. This has an explanation that this Dexter is a higher dimensional being allowing him to view the comic.

Altogether false equivalence.

Back