• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there a character from the Elder Scrolls who can destroy the entire Multiverse of Aurbis casually?

This is such a flawed question I don't know where to begin. But for the sake of it technically the Godhead, since there would be no dream without him.

Ogbunabali said:
This is such a flawed question I don't know where to begin. But for the sake of it technically the Godhead, since there would be no dream without him.
Aurbis is much much much smaller than Anu and Padomay. The Godhead is like way way way way above them.

Not to mention that Anu the Dreamer came from an Amaranth in an infinite series of Amaranths created by the Godhead. Shit! There are simply too much infinity that I just described. There are exactly 3 described Amaranths in TES series with one being the current place for all the games and novels.

Again

There isn't an Infinite River of Amaranths contained in a bigger Godhead or anything like that. "The Amaranth" and "The Godhead" are the same thing.

Based on c0da, there is definitely more than one Amaranth. Akatosh still keeps his job of maintaining the current Amaranth while Nu-Man departed into a new Amaranth. One is all and All is one.

...Better question, how exactly was the Numidium ever "stopped"? Like, why is there still a reality after it's first activation? How is there a reality after Tiber Septim's activation of it?

A Stoned Orc said:
...Better question, how exactly was the Numidium ever "stopped"? Like, why is there still a reality after it's first activation? How is there a reality after Tiber Septim's activation of it?
They proved it was wrong thus causing it to lose

...Because that's not a dumb reason or anything

The Numidium in its normal state can simply be deactivated or run out of power, and its range can be directed.

Now, Landfall Numidium was defeated through dialogue.

if you don't count fanfiction as canon then no

Possibly Landfall Numidium The godhead and maybe Anu or Padomay

Aurbis-spanning Aka and Lorkhan are in-game tho

It isn't a Robot, it's a Metaphysical Construct which embodies the philosophy of its creators, literally an ideology given skin. It isn't even anthropomorphic for most of the time.

Ultima Reality said:
Aurbis-spanning Aka and Lorkhan are in-game tho
It isn't a Robot, it's a Metaphysical Construct which embodies the philosophy of its creators, literally an ideology given skin. It isn't even anthropomorphic for most of the time.
shhh I was mostly talking about godhead and numidium with that though

Couldn't a chim user technically destroy the aurbis

Godhead is also in-game

Like I said in my Wall, I don't think the Aurbis is something that can be destroyed in a conventional sense, as it is really just the Infinite Possibility generated by the interplay of Anu and Padomay, solidified and given form by the fundamental concepts of Time, Space and Magic

At best I could see an individual destroying these Concepts and returning the Aurbis to its original state, but not outright destroying the Grey MAYBE itself.

Ultima Reality said:
Godhead is also in-game
Like I said in my Wall, I don't think the Aurbis is something that can be destroyed in a conventional sense, as it is really just the Infinite Possibility generated by the interplay of Anu and Padomay, solidified and given form by the fundamental concepts of Time, Space and Magic

At best I could see an individual destroying these Concepts and returning the Aurbis to its original state, but not outright destroying the Grey MAYBE itself.
the godhead mentioned in game is not the same one as the dreaming one you gotta look at the context it's the same thing with chim in canon not being exactly the same

Well isn't the goal of sithis to return everything to the void due to being the opposite of Anui-el which would imply destroying everything so it should hypothetically be a possibility

No, it's the same Godhead, The 36 Lessons state that the world is the Dream of God and Truth in Sequence mentions the Amaranth by name

No, Sithis is a 100% neutral entity.

Ultima Reality said:
No, it's the same Godhead, The 36 Lessons state that the world is the Dream of God and Truth in Sequence mentions the Amaranth
No, Sithis is a 100% neutral entity.
I'd rather not keep going with this because for now it seems like I'm not going to manage to convince you guys that c0da isn't canon even if I refute this point let's just hope elder scrolls 6 is in the 5th Era to prove or disprove c0da either way ovo

I swear I remember something about sithis wanting to return everything to the void since he was made by padomay to be the opposite or Anui-el meh

But yeah either way I was going to make a point at the start of the thread that I'm pretty sure you can't exactly destroy the aurbis but seeing as its a high 1-B structure people decently far into 1-A should be able to but maybe not ones in tes

Ultima Reality said:
It can't be disproved because c0da makes it cano
my c0da states that the khajit managed to wipe out every other race on tamriel via all achieving chim where is my 1-A khajit profile

when your name or your own will be somehow related to Bethesda or elder scrolls "maybe" you will have your 1-A Khajiit.

>Tosh-Raka Amaranth

Kirkbride actually disowned this text and detached it from his "Canon", he considers it a mistake and regrets writing it, even.

Back