• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there a Calculation for Covering the Earth in Dark Clouds?

GreyFang82

He/Him
I was curious, if there was anyone who calculated the energy it would take to cover the earth in enough clouds to block out the sun.

Another two minor question on:

- If that feat could scale to AP or if it is Enviormental Destuctions or something like that.

- If the feat took multiple people, how would that work? Is the energy divided by the number of people who did it?

Like, they entire planet? I'd imagine that the feat alone would be High 6-A, but I don't know how it'd work with multiple people. I'm pretty sure it scales to AP, but the exact number would depend on the type of clouds in question. Then again, I'm not a calc guy.

Additionally, what tier would it be to disperse all of these clouds with a shock wave?

1) Depends from the type of clouds

2) That's a case by case thing

3) Yes it's divided equally

Kaltias said:
I was just asking if there was a calc done for a feat like that at all.

I mean I don't really know what clouds would be needed to block out the sun around the world, but any calc like that would do.

Would the feat scale to AP if it was done by a spell?

Back