• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have a question is Solaris Outerversal? Got into a discussion with multiple people saying Solaris is Outerversal for Transcending the concept of dimensions but is enough to qualify Solaris for said tier?

I have somewhat of an understanding of Outerversal but doesn't it also require a lot of context and proof said character can bypass an Infinite layered structure? Or simply being stated to transcend dimensions is sufficient?

Last edited:
Normal users can't tag members, you will have to contact Ultima on his wall.
As for the question, the answer is no. Transcending dimensions means absolutely nothing without context, and we stopped giving 1-A to characters who had statements of transcending dimensions long ago. Did these people provide scans? If they didn't, then you shouldn't buy their argument.

(Psst, normal members can't ping notify staff.)
Anyway for this question there's a couple problems.

The initial statement for Solaris is that he's "Super-dimensional" which people like to extrapolate into saying it transcends all dimensions, but..

Let me establish a difference between an order and system really quick as well. When we use a term like Cho jigen (super dimensional) it can translate to “next order of dimensions”. Why is the word order here emphasized? Because this is where scaling gets prevalent to more complex issues and foreign concepts. Let’s take a system of dimensions, for example 22. There are 22 dimensions in this system, and are identifiable with the meaning of a cardinal number. For this system, these 22 cardinals are contained within an ordinal number or ω. A ω though despite having higher ordinals above that first infinite one, are still denoted by the same cardinality N0 (aleph null) so you can be above that first ordinal (order) that defines {1,2,3,…,21} But you’d still fall under the ordinal (order) that defines {1,2,3…..,22} .

[That's at least my understanding of it, someone can feel free to correct me on a lot, tl;dr is "Next order" is just a fancy semantic way of saying higher dimension]

With that in mind, if solaris's being had represented transcending not only the order of higher dimensions but the entire framework in an "inaccessible" manner, that could possibly be low 1-A. However, Sonic has never shown such foreign complexities, and never will as I'm the anti-thesis of sonic being outerversal.

Normal users can't tag members, you will have to contact Ultima on his wall.
As for the question, the answer is no. Transcending dimensions means absolutely nothing without context, and we stopped giving 1-A to characters who had statements of transcending dimensions long ago. Did these people provide scans? If they didn't, then you shouldn't buy their argument.
I'm sry i didn't know they basically said this "Nope Outerversal doesn't require context. The definition says just being stated is enough. Also the definition says your cosmology doesn't require Infinity layers to be Outerversal so that's false. Even tho Sonic's cosmology is way beyond Infinity layers. Again Solaris was said to Transcend dimensions as the kanji for him literally means transcend dimensions lifeform."

I hope I'm not breaking any rules but here is the clip and he then has a Vsbattlewiki definition to try and back it up for Outerversal.

@Guardian_Doge ok maybe i didn't understand Outerversal as much as i thought i did this is kind of why i prefer to stay clear from it but ty this has been bothering me for awhile and i just wanted to see fron the source about Outerversal.

I'm sry i didn't know they basically said this "Nope Outerversal doesn't require context. The definition says just being stated is enough. Also the definition says your cosmology doesn't require Infinity layers to be Outerversal so that's false. Even tho Sonic's cosmology is way beyond Infinity layers. Again Solaris was said to Transcend dimensions as the kanji for him literally means transcend dimensions lifeform."

I hope I'm not breaking any rules but here is the clip and he then has a Vsbattlewiki definition to try and back it up for Outerversal.

@Guardian_Doge ok maybe i didn't understand Outerversal as much as i thought i did this is kind of why i prefer to stay clear from it but ty this has been bothering me for awhile and i just wanted to see fron the source about Outerversal.

They lost me at "context doesn't matter". Meaning is grasped from context. Even if its stated "character X transcends dimensions, is boundless with every hax possible" but the context implies something completely different, then the statement would mean little to nothing.

It's based on Chô Jigen, which we stopped using a long time ago.
Mainly because unlike what some think, it doesn't mean anything close to 1-A.

Oh no, I assume it’s the Aaron Webber statement. I swear it’s always the Zastando goons who use it 😔.

I swear if they just composited their sonic in a debate instead of insisting they’re right their life would be so much easier.

im in a server with za stando him self, who wants his discord?
No ty I don't want any beef but what's the server like?

@Guardian_Doge That is very scary your the 16th person who instantly knew who this was related to Za stando came into my comment section and some of his buddies followed soon after.

If i was wrong about the definition of Outerversal then i would have apologize and left it at that but from what all your saying simply Transcending dimensions is not even close to correct.

Last edited:
Can we stop talking about this Zastando guy or whatever? I think we reached a conclusion to the thread, anyway.

To answer this question my good friend, Super dimensional in sonic verse is quite vague sincs dimension in sonic = universe which goes against the premise of him being above spatialtemporal dimensions. İn the context of solaris stated to be this "Super dimensional Lifeform" they are refferring to him being a uni+ or a multiversal threath to sonic universe since its stated he is going to destroy all timelines

The fact that there's technically a valid interpretation that makes Solaris outerversal is hilarious to me.

Obviously, even if we did accept this, it'd be a massive outlier for everyone involved, but still.

The fact that there's technically a valid interpretation that makes Solaris outerversal is hilarious to me.

Obviously, even if we did accept this, it'd be a massive outlier for everyone involved, but still.
İ mean if we did accepted it, there is so many problems with it like the context of their interpertation of super dimensional.

Being "Beyond Dimensions" doesn't mean Outerversal. You'd have the Prove that the verse has infinte dimensions to begin with.

Back