• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is naruto using six paths

Sage
Sage 2
Sage 3
Sage 4
current narutos back isnt like this so why does deltas page say "she fought six paths naruto" ... not only was he holding back but he also wasnt at his strongest she really shouldnt even scale to him.. i say maybe small planet or something anyways... the art for narutos KCM has been confusing forever be he no longer has the six paths or havnt used it again yet...

He has SOSP. Delta scales. Naruto said twice he became serious

This has been answered multiple times this year. This thread should be closed

if he has it why dont his back have the rings then? cuz current naruto dont got that... every other six paths do ... its either he dont got it or wasnt using it .

Lmao like 1997 it's shown by his eyes. He literally still has it as well as the same jutsu

He also is using other elemental jutsu which comes from SOSP in his base

AstralKing7 said:
Lmao like 1997 it's shown by his eyes. He literally still has it as well as the same jutsu

He also is using other elemental jutsu which comes from SOSP in his base
But The area around his eyes are different when he used so6p mode

To use SPSM you just need to have a small portion of the chakra from every tailed beasts. Naruto already had 9 tails. In chapter 571 after going Biju mode and defeating the tailed beasts, Naruto gained chakra from 2 tails, 3 tails, 4 tails, 5 tails, 6 tails, and 7 tails. He eventually obtained 8 and 1 tails chakra from Obito in chapter 666 Which was completing the process of becoming a new six paths sage and obtaining the Mode. Hagoromo boosted all Naruto's stats by giving half his power and gave him and Sasuke seals.

In Boruto Naruto is using a more nerfed form of SPSM. Basically instead of using all of the chakra in SPSM he is only using Kurama's chakra. So in Boruto the form he's using is 100% Kurama + SPSM. Compared to the war in the fight against Madara he was using 50% Kurama + All tailed beasts This is the reason he has floating black balls when he is using all of tailed beasts chakra

https://imgur.com/a/hp1vM1w

Technically he should still be able to use 100% SPSM.

As I said earlier he is using SPSM just a more nerfed version

In Madara and Kaguya fight:

Teen Naruto used 50% Kurama + 100% SPSM (all of tailed beasts chakra)

As Adult Naruto is using 100% Kurama + partial SPSM (only Kurama chakra) he used Son Goku 4 tails chakra against Delta. But it seems he only uses other tailed beasts chakra when it is necessary instead of using it to amp the form continuously like he did in the past. It's the only way to explain it since Kishimoto actually made the transformation and specifically told the editors that SPSM skin is not supposed to glow like his previous forms.

It's the reason why his SPSM as adult looks like his Biju mode without eye pigmentation, cos he is only using SPSM with 100% kurama chakra instead of all the tailed beasts chakra like he did as a teen.

Another way to compare this is Sasuke's Rinnegan. Sasuke has Tomoe Rinnegan which is his most powerful version. But he also has a more Nerfed version of Rinnegan without the tomoe. This was explained in the Boruto shin fight where Sasuke was weakened and couldn't teleport at first due to him not having the tomoe. Adult Naruto is only using 100% Kurama in conjunction with nerfed SPSM, instead of continuously using all the other tailed beasts + 100% Kurama which would make a 100% SPSM.

Every argument against him having it revolves around his cloaks asthetic which changes all the time the reason he most likely looks different is because he now has both halves of Kurama affecting the look of his cloak which doesn't affect SPSM in the slightest as for the reason he doesn't have TSO is either 1) he lacks Yin Release which he needs in order to recreate them if they were destroyed or 2) he still has them and can summon them at will but just doesn't for whatever reason he should still have 3 to my knowledge and yes he still has all the Tailed Beasts Chakra so his SPSM isn't nerfed in the slightest.

I would say it once again , NO

However , Debating this in this wiki is just a waste of time , I am already debated this b4 and win so whatever

Naruto's Hair resembles horns when he had six paths for the first time as every other user who haves six path mode. Sasuke only obtained an eye with six path chakra not the mode itself.

Naruto is using SOSP mode, the only clear way to distinguish the modes from one another is through the eyes

Two slitted crosess + Pigmentation = Bijuu Sage Mode

Two Slitted crosses + No Pigmentation = Sage of six paths mode

Here are the two next to one another in the war arc and here's the current Naruto's one

Bmsg
Bijuu sage mode

Six pathss1
Six paths war arc

Main-qimg-88d3d3b40b5206766352d6d09f5a1cf1
Furthermore The shikamaru novel all but confirmed this, i'm not sure why people are even arguing it anymore

"Nine Tails still resided within Naruto, along with the vestiges of the other eight tailed beasts. Naruto's body was, in a manner of speaking, the jinchuriki for Ten Tails. In the last Great War, after becoming the jinchuriki for Ten Tails, Obito had gained a power rivaling that of the Sage of Six Paths, the founder of ninjutsu. And in keeping the tailed beast within his body, Naruto also housed a part of the abilities of the Sage of Six Paths."

@WOI

Destroyed I guess.

There was 3 of them remained (iirc) when he fought against Sasuke but (imo) with Indra's Arrow and his attack colliding destroyed the remaining ones.

Adult Naruto haves orange sage mode eyes like bijuus sage mode with no horns like his hair shaped into in six path mode and the symbols on his back didn't appear either. Naruto is been holding back his six path mode all this time and mark my words that he is gonna use that forms against Jigen.

He doesn't have sage mode eyes because then he'd have pigmentation like he does whenever he uses sage mode

Pigmentation with 2 slitted eyes ONLY ever shows up when he's using SOSP mode

The pigmentation are there but smaller since the design wouldn't look good with the big pigmentation's. Six Path Mode has yellow eyes, two of his hair lines become horn-like and he haves the symbols on his back with some black on his clothes. This form is just sage mode with smaller pigmentation's.

He can use all 5 elements. Lava Style is a KKG given by Son Goku, he can't use it alone

I am not talking about this,you are right that he used the Earth Style in Boruto.

I am saying that Naruto used Lava Release which is only possible through Son Goku's chakra.This implies that he still uses SPSM and also if you take into account pigmentation it is even more in favour of SPSM rather than BM+SM.

What of it? Naruto can put chakra in his hand while in base he can control what type of chakra he uses and doesn't need to transform.

Because Naruto doesn't need Kurama's Cloack to use SPSM.He showed it against Madara.

As I said this isn't controversal at all and is just a waste of time.

Naruto has SPSM,I am leaving.

If that was the concluded agreement on the thread then the thread can be closed, in any case, we can always changed it later if the anime shows us otherwise.

- Naruto confirmed has chakra from all tailed beasts

- Confirmed still has six paths abilities

- Has the exact same eyes as SPSM and not Bijuu sage mode

Why would we think he's not using SPSM if everything aligns? Regardless of no specific statements literally everything points to him him using SPSM

TataHakai said:
- Naruto confirmed has chakra from all tailed beasts
- Confirmed still has six paths abilities

- Has the exact same eyes as SPSM and not Bijuu sage mode

Why would we think he's not using SPSM if everything aligns? Regardless of no specific statements literally everything points to him him using SPSM
question where was it confirmed he still has the six paths abilities i dont remember if we get a scan you can just close the topic

The healing is from the Sun Seal, and the seal was an abilitie from Hag to seal Kaguya.

Back