• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is naruto using six paths

Lmao this thread is still open huh?? Official color scans showed him with no pigmentations ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å I swear a thread like this gets made every few months by the same users in turns.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
He doesn't have TSB nor his healing thing he did with Kakashi.
He should still have 3 he never lost those they were with him when he made his Ashura Avatar, he can summon them at will after all he never had to summon them when he entered base SPSM mode against Madara for the first time.

Yeah, Naruto still had 3 six paths balls that were not destroyed. Why were those 3 not summon if he turned into S6PM when everyone else gets to summon the balls automatically at transformation even Naruto when he first did it? There's no canon evidence that he can hide those in his pocket. He did lose the 3 remind balls against Sasuke because of range control but he should be able to find them and summon them again.

Zezu1995 said:
TataHakai said:
- Naruto confirmed has chakra from all tailed beasts
- Confirmed still has six paths abilities

- Has the exact same eyes as SPSM and not Bijuu sage mode

Why would we think he's not using SPSM if everything aligns? Regardless of no specific statements literally everything points to him him using SPSM
question where was it confirmed he still has the six paths abilities i dont remember if we get a scan you can just close the topic
The Shikamaru novel

"Nine Tails still resided within Naruto, along with the vestiges of the other eight tailed beasts. Naruto's body was, in a manner of speaking, the jinchuriki for Ten Tails. In the last Great War, after becoming the jinchuriki for Ten Tails, Obito had gained a power rivaling that of the Sage of Six Paths, the founder of ninjutsu. And in keeping the tailed beast within his body, Naruto also housed a part of the abilities of the Sage of Six Paths."

In fact, about the TSB case ... The reason Naruto doesn't use TSB is unknown, as far as I've seen.
I thought they had been destroyed in the fight against Sasuke, but they were not destroyed when they hit Sasuke's Arrows, in the same chapter they return. And as far as I vaguely remember databook. You can create TSBs, as long as it doesn't exceed the amount you originally owned (in Naruto's case, I think it's 9 TSB), but I may be wrong.

In my opinion, the guys are just too lazy to draw or explain what happened to them. It's very strange Naruto didn't use one of the best skills he acquired via SPSM, while Sasuke even acquired new skills.

I am still crossing fingers that Naruto hasn't used S6PM yet. I bet he is gonna go full power against Jigen.

AppleLord said:
I am still crossing fingers that Naruto hasn't used S6PM yet. I bet he is gonna go full power against Jigen.
i completely agree with u , the power up that he used at the end of the ch is he juubi power that he absorbed b4 as he starts to resemble that otsutsuki who came with kaguya the same way madara and obito resembled kaguya when they absorbed her chakra (the juubi) , also jigen stated that he only absorbed just a lil from his chakra not all of it.

naruto can still fly

can still heal people (sasukes burns vs momoshiki)

can use lava style etc

touched toneris tsb

he still has so6p why is this a debate lol

It hasn't become a debate where he has it or not. That point of Naruto having it is already clear in itself, but the point now would be had Naruto used his S6PM true full power since his battle with Madara and Kaguya? I don't think so.

(I know Naruto is stronger than when he fought Madara and Kaguya. I am talking about the form itself.)

Back