• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Mister Satan's Page Composite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion350

VS Battles
Retired
I was wondering if Mister Satan's page is supposed to be composite as he has both a anime and Manga feats on his page.

I think the Bus feat should be removed as its anime only. He is wall level without it anyway.

Well it's a durability feat, in the manga Cell Smashes him through a small mountain, its way more impressive than the Anime version.

Though since in DB AP=Dura we might be able to scale.

@Aiden Not if he was the undefeated World Champion, and is the strongest non-ki using person on Earth famous for humiliating fighters like Spopovich, then he doesn't necessarily have had to fight characters who were on his limit. As it could easily have been the case that no one he fought was. But perhaps there could've been a scene where he did or something that I am forgetting.

Well I think he should be 9-A since hes competed in at least 3 Budokai Tenkaichi without Buu and most people who participate are 9-B.

@Radical why an entire Tier jump for that? Especially when the gap of Wall level is as ridiculously high as it is. I agree Wall level could be appropriate since he's a legit champion of tournaments people like Panpoot entered. But Small Building level from just that I disagree with.

Mr. Satan is not a ki user and has no AP feats comparable to his dura, nor has he been shown/stated to fight someone on his level. I think keeping the stats different is better.

Consedering that they have fights from MCB to Large Island buster in the area is not something that happends everyday

Mr. Satan shouldn't be scaled to anyone who uses ki.

I think he should be Wall level AP based off his other feats and that he'd much more likely scale to guys like Panpoot rather than Nam.

And then perhaps 9-A dura if someone calcs his feats to that result. I'd be more than open to his AP can become that if someone can find sufficient evidence he's fought people comparable to him as well.

I agree with Ryukama.

Also, Mister Satan should obviously only be scaled from manga feats.

Honestly? I have no problem with using anime Mr.Satan's feats of being FTE, pulling 4 buses and punching through metal.

Well, we do not use the DBZ anime for scaling the canon characters.

Honestly, what feats does he have other than that? Just being the world champion and chopping through some stone piles. The buses, metal sheet punching and phonebook ripping and FTE movement are the ones I'm talking about that are anime only.

He wasn't even able to break all of the stone tiles. So there is a clear diff between the Anime and Manga versions. But he was able to blitz the gun men.

Yes, and we cannot make exceptions for some canon characters, and not for others.

I think it's harmless on his case. He's so low-level on the series he is it hardly matters if we rank him 9-C or 9-B.

God-King Superman77 said:
He wasn't even able to break all of the stone tiles. So there is a clear diff between the Anime and Manga versions. But he was able to blitz the gun men.
But he at least broke some?

No, it is not harmless. If we gauge Mister Satan from the DBZ anime, this will inevitably cause our members to demand that we scale other DBZ characters from their non-canon anime feats as well. It would cause us massive trouble later on.

Yes. That would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back