• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Little macs fight with DK canon?

It is hard to tell due there being little information about whether of not it is canon, but all I could find was that during the fight with soda popinski DK can be seen in the audience and that the fight with Mac was only an exibition match.

DK, like all Mario characters, is inconsistent. I'd argue his most consistent strength is around Wall or Building level. Given that Mac previously only demonstrates Wall/Building level strength it'd make more sense to assume DK was just at a lower showing this game rather than that Mac is Country level.

We can scale Mac's speed directly from the timer to see he isn't operating at Supersonic speeds.

Whenever he does a combo hit the timer slows down, and even if it didn't that'd still show that they're operating on the span of seconds and not milliseconds.

Oh I remember doing this a few months back, I too tried to get Mac to scale to DK, and failed horribly.

Now assuming this fight is canon, Mac should easily be Country Level as he did still HARM DK. He still was able to beat the crap out of DK and his Country Level durability.

His Durability would be Country Level because of the feat of surving the hits from DK.

Hypersonic Speed would also be in order here considering that he is able to casually react to DKs Attacks.

See above. We can scale Mac to be Superhuman-Subsonic by the timer, so he doesn't get the Country level scaling. Plus Mario is notoriously inconsistent, with SMG2 having MFTL+ feats and sub-MHS+ anti-feats in the exact same level, as an example.

Back